Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

gajapati

Country flag
@All why all you folks are after that Akim guy .. Using abusive language etc .. His country is under attack . There are many politics and history behind it and you have your opinions on them .. But lets not be insensitive to someone whose country is under invasion . He is no zelensky or bidden to stop the war so dnt get so worked up like a joker .. specially the American indians . Put yourself in his shoes . You ll behave worse .

Master Chief

Country flag
I have repeatedly told you: Since 2014, Ukraine can no longer be a neutral state. Russia is waging a war of conquest. Only earlier. she hid behind a mask, but now the masks are thrown off.
The West was satisfied with the status quo until February 2022.
Ukraine has the opportunity to return the previously occupied territories. It was only necessary to saturate it with artillery. I think that I will celebrate the New Year holidays in the liberated Donetsk.

New year's holiday in liberates Donetsk.. Get real.. Lugansk is about to be completely gobbled by Russia.. Severodonetsk- Lyschansk.. the last remaining stronghold..

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
@All why all you folks are after that Akim guy .. Using abusive language etc .. His country is under attack . There are many politics and history behind it and you have your opinions on them .. But lets not be insensitive to someone whose country is under invasion . He is no zelensky or bidden to stop the war so dnt get so worked up like a joker .. specially the American indians . Put yourself in his shoes . You ll behave worse .
He is same as Zeliniskky. He celebrated when Euro-Maidan happened and cheered when oppression of people of Donstek and Russians within Ukraine continued unabated. He made excuses for all the atrocities committed on the name of Ukrainian nationalism. He is a Nazi- apologist.

So, screw his sentiments. He himself is sitting pretty out of the frontline and already by his own admission, sent away his whole family out of Ukraine. But he wants the war to continue that has already ravaged his nation in entirety given the losses suffered both in terms of civilian lives and infrastructure would mean that Ukraine would take at least one lifetime to gain back relative prosperity if only they can maintain control over Donbass port.

He is a war-monger of the same breed that goaded his own nation into an unwinnable war against Russia believing all the platitude his masters at USA gave them. He is the white version of a Pakistani and he is treated in just rhe way he deserves.

You forget that Zeliniskky is but a puppet or rather the front of a cabal that is running this pro-west Ukranian nationalism scam. The cabal is formed with this kind of people.

ww2historian

Country flag
I used google translate to find out what Akim said...
Akim said:
Good luck. Ignore.
Дістали мудаки. Йебитесь самі з собою, та целуйте Путіна у жопу. Мені ви байдуже уйобки.
Here it is....
Got assholes. Fuck yourself, and kiss Putin in the ass. I don't care about you.
Now what do you have to say about his language? Are you going to throw a predictable pity party for him? Or are you going to surprise me?

gajapati

Country flag
He is same as Zeliniskky. He celebrated when Euro-Maidan happened and cheered when oppression of people of Donstek and Russians within Ukraine continued unabated. He made excuses for all the atrocities committed on the name of Ukrainian nationalism. He is a Nazi- apologist.

So, screw his sentiments. He himself is sitting pretty out of the frontline and already by his own admission, sent away his whole family out of Ukraine. But he wants the war to continue that has already ravaged his nation in entirety given the losses suffered both in terms of civilian lives and infrastructure would mean that Ukraine would take at least one lifetime to gain back relative prosperity if only they can maintain control over Donbass port.

He is a war-monger of the same breed that goaded his own nation into an unwinnable war against Russia believing all the platitude his masters at USA gave them. He is the white version of a Pakistani and he is treated in just rhe way he deserves.

You forget that Zeliniskky is but a puppet or rather the front of a cabal that is running this pro-west Ukranian nationalism scam. The cabal is formed with this kind of people.
Euro maidan happened because of that free trade agreement with Europe right ? Which pro Russian President prevented from happening .. That does not justify invasion . India is signing a free trade agreement with Europe in few years .. what if some other country attack india for signing free trade agreement with a different country ?

What ll you do if some parts of india is occupied by a foreign force ? You ll want the fight to go on for eternity as long as occupied areas are not under your control no matter the consequence . Its very easy to advice to give up the areas of your country sitting in foreign lands .

gajapati

Country flag
Akim said:
Good luck. Ignore.
Дістали мудаки. Йебитесь самі з собою, та целуйте Путіна у жопу. Мені ви байдуже уйобки.
Here it is....
Now what do you have to say about his language? Are you going to throw a predictable pity party for him? Or are you going to surprise me?
How ll you behave when u here thousands of your soldiers , civilians dying everyday .. pictures videos coming up in social media everyday .. And someone sitting in a foreign land who has nothing to do with it.. no skin in the game advising you and teasing you in a abusive manner ?

ww2historian

Country flag
How ll you behave when u here thousands of your soldiers , civilians dying everyday .. pictures videos coming up in social media everyday .. And someone sitting in a foreign land who has nothing to do with it.. no skin in the game advising you and teasing you in a abusive manner ?
If most people in the Ukraine were like me we would of overthrown Zelensky and gotten rid of all government corruption and all neo Nazi's with Russia's help and put the people first, not the Ukrainian Oligarchs. Ukraine had the potential to become a great nation but they chose a Nazi version of nationalism out of hatred of Russia. They reaped what they sowed.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
700000 troops?

You perhaps have forgotten that in modern warfare warm bodies are but meats waiting for grinder unless backed by proper taining, machines and equipments.

Defence is broken when you lose a strategic position without fall back plan. You didn't retreat, but folded in Mariupol.

The grind method of Russia proved effective that you have lost majority of your trained frontline troops, most of your equipments and also morale.

Keyboard warrior like yourself can write whatever you may wish. But fact doesn't change. The Ukrainian counter attack hasn't materialised because it can't.
EPRST! I said that we do not use the Soviet training manual from WW2 and do not throw bodies. Units train and when they are provided with everything necessary, they enter the battle. The conditional former teacher needs to be shown how the mortar is loaded, etc. This can be done in a Soviet helmet,
Tired of talking to amateurs. I will no longer respond to stupid comments.

Blademaster

Because he is behaving like a retarded monkey and has been informed and warned about it. Can't help him if he decided to continue to be a retarded monkey. Only thing to do left is ridicule his way of thinking until he comes around.

Blademaster

Akim said:
Good luck. Ignore.
Here it is....
Did you not see my earlier post where I translated what Akim wrote?

Blademaster

Euro maidan happened because of that free trade agreement with Europe right ? Which pro Russian President prevented from happening .. That does not justify invasion . India is signing a free trade agreement with Europe in few years .. what if some other country attack india for signing free trade agreement with a different country ?

What ll you do if some parts of india is occupied by a foreign force ? You ll want the fight to go on for eternity as long as occupied areas are not under your control no matter the consequence . Its very easy to advice to give up the areas of your country sitting in foreign lands .
No it wasn't because of the signing of the free trade agreement with EU. It was the violent overthrow of the elected government and the violent promise to visit violence upon russian speaking population by the western Ukrainians or Banderas supporters and the violence visited upon then in 2014 that led Russia to intervene in Ukraine.

Blademaster

Then he shouldn't be visiting here on this forum knowing that he will be butt hurt due to his fragile ego.

ww2historian

Country flag
As I predicted, you threw Akim a pity party. I'm a US citizen, you think the US has nothing to do with this??? My tax dollars are funding people like Akim and Zelensky and they are getting their people killed. They need to surrender. But you're correct the US has no skin in it, they prefer to see Ukrainians die by the thousands rather then US soldiers.

gajapati

Country flag
No it wasn't because of the signing of the free trade agreement with EU. It was the violent overthrow of the elected government and the violent promise to visit violence upon russian speaking population by the western Ukrainians or Banderas supporters and the violence visited upon then in 2014 that led Russia to intervene in Ukraine.
Who is Russia to invade for something internal to Ukraine .. If Ukraine has a political turmoil its up to Ukrainians to decide what to do about it .. And if Ukaine was such a nazi cesspool how come 20,000 indian students were studying there for so many years before this war ? We never heard of racial attack in ukraine like we here from singapore , australia , usa and even russia in past . Truth is somewhere in between . They were never hostile to our people and thats what matters .

gajapati

Country flag
As I predicted, you threw Akim a pity party. I'm a US citizen, you think the US has nothing to do with this??? My tax dollars are funding people like Akim and Zelensky and they are getting their people killed. They need to surrender. But you're correct the US has no skin in it, they prefer to see Ukrainians die by the thousands rather then US soldiers.
If China attacks india and usa supply some equipment to india a USA citizen has every right to say why his tax dollar is going to india .. Its legitimate concern regarding policy of your nation .... But when he says you indians should surrender indian ll punch his face ..

You see its matter of perspective and putting yourself in other's shoe .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles