Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Blood+

Country flag

Soldier355

Country flag
As it is known, the Russian sapper robots "Uran-6" were delivered by Russia to Ukraine, previously reported, we show the direct work of the operator to control the mine clearance robot "Uran-6" in Ukraine. The robot's reservation allows you to withstand the explosion of even an anti-tank mine. The control of the military robot "Uranus-6" is remote. The main task of the sapper robot is to make passages in minefields and quickly clear the areas.

pipebomb

Country flag
Russia's total number of military personal including reserves is 3 million and they've only used 200k in Ukraine. By contrast the US total military including reservist is 1.2 million. Russia could end this very soon if they wanted to.
During a recent podcast Michael koffman(russia expert) was saying that that contracted soldiers has an option in there contract to opt-out from serving in Ukraine unless war is declared.

Another point is, as you seen russia is using their second line equipment in Ukraine and saving airframe ours for a hypothetical nato confrontation for eg majority of their tanks used in this conflict are t72s. All this indicate they are saving their best.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
He could not allow NATO to expand into Ukraine even when he was strengthening his allies in the east. It was a redline for Russia and Putin was duty bound to enforce it.
these guys also probably would hate it if India took back POK and made some moves on in our neighborhood.

Also, remember that this has also revealed a lot of weak people who think that strategic objectives can only be achieved without pain and in very less time.

Russians are grinding along and in the end will probably get 90 percent of what they want. If this is a setback, I would love India to have such setbacks in the future.

What is the point of our future and current initiatives internally like growing a MIC and other laws if we are not going to expend effort or make decisions that are meant to take strategic objectives for our gain.

I hope POK is still in the hearts of the so-called 'nationalists' on our side but it can apply to any goal we set out to reach.

Also learn to ignore the whiners when we do take an initiative so that we dont stall when we try to take the shot.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
But u were glorifying vietnam protest when USA was at active war .

Then USA is at fault by going against what they preach if it has prosecuted any person during war for having opposite view ... But that has nothing to do with my view or view of someone else that immigrant should maintain moderation and not go completely against country that has provided them means of livelihood . I wont tolerate that in india ..
USA has it own rules and it should change its own rules if wants to muzzle their internal citizens.

India does not have to subscribe to the same value set as the west and we can be completely self serving.

mokoman

Country flag
things slowly escalating . its like a domino falling .

pretty soon Russians will have no option but to go through odessa , reach and merge transnistria

Blood+

Country flag
things slowly escalating . its like a domino falling .

Do you think there actually is a chance of Russia going against Moldova next?? I mean, for what we have seen so far in this current war, sorry, special operation and it's far from over, the Russian government will probably be licking its wounds for the next decade at the very least before they even contemplate trying another adventure of this sort.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
The position of amreekunts wrt Bharat's kashmir is doubtful.
they are the same breed of people that would campaign to divert indias soldiers to fight in Afghanistan for stupid womens and trans rights.

If they can give us Kashmir and a nice buffer on a platter for us via a written agreement as well as tacit support and public support while we invade and take over,maybe even join in along with us while denuking pak,then I would support their hypocrisy (never forget ,they dont have any prinicapals other than globalist hegemony).

I would even support whatever BS they will bring up for a period of 10 years.are they in a position to offer that,otherwise gtfo.

Kumaoni

these guys also probably would hate it if India took back POK and made some moves on in our neighborhood.

Also, remember that this has also revealed a lot of weak people who think that strategic objectives can only be achieved without pain and in very less time.

Russians are grinding along and in the end will probably get 90 percent of what they want. If this is a setback, I would love India to have such setbacks in the future.

What is the point of our future and current initiatives internally like growing a MIC and other laws if we are not going to expend effort or make decisions that are meant to take strategic objectives for our gain.

I hope POK is still in the hearts of the so-called 'nationalists' on our side but it can apply to any goal we set out to reach.

Also learn to ignore the whiners when we do take an initiative so that we dont stall when we try to take the shot.
You can’t take POK without crossing the IB into Sindh

mokoman

Country flag
Do you think there actually is a chance of Russia going against Moldova next?? I mean, for what we have seen so far in this current war, sorry, special operation and it's far from over, the Russian government will probably be licking its wounds for the next decade at the very least before they even contemplate trying another adventure of this sort.
if Moldova starts eyeing NATO and EU then ...

besides it has only like 5000 troops , they are asking for it .

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Yes, some assholes attack Indian students. Not the white people in India. If you want revenge that badly, fly to the conservative US south or Australia and attack those people. Not white people in India, they've done nothing wrong.
UNLESS THEY have assimilated to our culture and national interest, their existence here unless they are spending money on tourism IS THE PROBLEM. WE DONT WANT TO GET COLONIZED BY OTHERS.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
I'm genuinely curious as to what you think will happen if you start attacking random goras in India. Will racist whites in the west stop attacking Indians? or will they think "oh wow look at these street shiitng cow piss drinking savages, let's attack them ever more?" You are being emotional, not rational. You have to fight the causes of racism, not engage in some pointless retaliatory attack.
Racism is good thing.

the whole anti racism bad meme that has become an etire religion in the west is actually bad for their society.the racism that is seen in india and china are good for their countries.

just learn tech stuff from the other and leave out their people.

Kumaoni

But what if she's a really nice person and actually does care about you?? What then?? Food for thought, ehh??
Lol you think whites care about Indians? Your mad. Whites are cunning BCs who will literally stab you in the back and steal everything from you.

Blood+

Country flag
Lol you think whites care about Indians? Your mad. Whites are cunning BCs who will literally stab you in the back and steal everything from you.
I was being hypothetical. But of course, in this regard, you do have a lot more experience than I will ever have, I do admit that. So, I guess I'll have to take your words for it.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
It doesn't matter, by the way how much time did the US and it's allies take to defeat Iraq? 8 years.

For your information, the United States has the world's most powerful army, Russia is in the second place in this regard. Iraq during that time of the Invasion was in the 4th place, Ukraine is in 22nd place in terms of army power.

Russia doesn't need to rush things, they are achieving their goals at the speed they want to.
these type of people think war is an amazon delivery service.

I said it once and I will say it again,I would be satisfied with the so called 'failure' of a war effort from Indias part in the future in our capture of POK with full knowledge that 1000s of our men may die as long as our ground is secured.

that would be a better use of our military than just sitting and waiting for pakis to bleed due to their own incompetence and culture.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles