Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag
The depravity of the Ukrainian armed forces and their Western allies has reached all new depths:

Ukraine is scanning faces of dead Russians, then contacting the mothers

Ukrainian officials have run more than 8,600 facial recognition searches on dead or captured Russian soldiers in the 50 days since Moscow’s invasion began, using the scans to identify bodies and contact hundreds of their families in what may be one of the most gruesome applications of the technology to date.

The country’s IT Army, a volunteer force of hackers and activists that takes its direction from the Ukrainian government, says it has used those identifications to inform the families of the deaths of 582 Russians, including by sending them photos of the abandoned corpses

Imagine if the armed forces of another country like Iraq or Afghanistan had done the same with US soldiers. They would be described by barbarians and all efforts would be made to remove them from the internet.

But instead:
Clearview AI’s chief executive, Hoan Ton-That, told The Washington Post that more than 340 officials across five Ukrainian government agencies now can use its tool to run facial recognition searches whenever they want, free of charge.

Source:

Interesting, at the 12 minute mark of this video, Jeff Skunk Baxter (Former guitar player for the doobie brothers) who now works for the state department, is tell a story about a war games he was involved in. It relates to your post.

Blood+

Country flag
Can you empirically tell how much troops russians have deployed because Russians being typical master propagandist will lie to their teeth.
All the evidence points to the contrary in fact.
And even then my ratio was based on military equipment deployed and not manpower because the former is the deciding factor in the outcome of a war.
Nope, rather your ratio is based solely on your imagination!!
And for god heavensake please stop being a cheerleader.Even if you delude yourself by posting memes, one cannot deny that Russia is on the wrong side of the conflict that will leave generations of Russians being ashamed of themselves.

Kidding aside, do give this piece a read -

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Most likely to ground your cities to dust.

Tell me one thing, after this last month's of destruction, what rationale is there for letting Russia destroy the little that is left of Ukraine's infrastructure? Even if Russia withdraws tomorrow the Ukraine's economy will find it hard to get to even pre-war stage in next 2 decades. The people's livelihoods are gone. Families devastated. Except for few stooges of West like Zelenskyy who are paid to goad Russia into attacking them, no other Ukranian will come out of it a winner.

Yet, your President is busy drumming up propaganda instead of even making an effort for a cease fire.

Russia might suffer, but Ukraine is destroyed.

My heart goes out to the innocent people who made the mistake of falling for CIA propaganda in 2014.
I have nothing to answer you because you accuse us. But I don’t remember the Ukrainian troops in the Kursk region ..
Maybe in India the “right of the strong” is accepted, but it doesn’t work like that for us.

Neptune

Country flag
Why would Rajasthan ban the language it speaks ? What would I speak then Chinese ??

Fcuk it. Anyway we already have a portion under Pakistan control after partition.

Even ethnically and culturally we are one.

Ukraine have their own language Russian was forced into them a few centuries back and so was the forced transfer of population. This is not the case with us.

For us it is Pakistan which is Ukraine and they have already invited China America and what not against us.

Same goes for srilanka which did the same in the past by letting itself become a pawn of china.

Bangladesh

Or Afghanistan all are former Indian territory.

We haven't invaded them though .

Point is just don't randomly bring anything up you aren't aware of.

Maybe you should try reading my posts carefully in full context before telling me not to comment on things I’m “aren’t aware of”. I brought up a scenario of ‘what if’ Ranithan gained independence and banned Hindi because it what Ukrainians did in places like Lviv, Ukrainians and Russians are also ethically the same so your point is mute.

My response was to someone that said Russia is “on the wrong side of history”. My response to that was, what India would do if Rajasthan declared independence, banned Hindi and invited China and Pakistan on Rajasthani soil? It’s sounds crazy but that is what Ukrainians did minus the China/Pakistan part because in Ukraine’s case China and Pakistan is US and NATO.

Blood+

Country flag
Also para and helicopter air assaults that actually worked (VDV please take notes). 13 days lightning war, East pak was demilitarized, de-Niazi-fied and a new country was born 😂.
Ok, let's not go full retard with this. The difference of power between the Russian and Ukrainian forces is nowhere near what it was between the Indian forces and the eastern wing of the Pakistani Army. Do keep in mind that Ukraine had arguably the strongest standing military in the whole continent and still the VDV wrested control of several strategic points fairly quickly from the defenders, despite being outnumbered and outgunned and held on to those said positions before they withdrew after their mission was completed!! Mind you, they left of their own volition, according to their plans and stated objectives and not by some heroic counteroffensive by the Ukrainians as being propagated by the Western media!!

Last edited:

JBH22

I have nothing to answer you because you accuse us. But I don’t remember the Ukrainian troops in the Kursk region ..
Maybe in India the “right of the strong” is accepted, but it doesn’t work like that for us.
Not only in India, but whole world it is like that. Might is right, just like when Ukraine came with USA to give democracy and freedom to Iraq in 2003.
So you see might is right just that Russia does not have the packaging and gift wrapping that USA did😂. Keep up the fight, Russia is going to give in. Just one more push.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Not only in India, but whole world it is like that. Might is right, just like when Ukraine came with USA to give democracy and freedom to Iraq in 2003.
So you see might is right just that Russia does not have the packaging and gift wrapping that USA did😂. Keep up the fight, Russia is going to give in. Just one more push.
Really. Russia is about to surrender😉 She just doesn't know about it yet.

Blood+

Country flag
Why would Rajasthan ban the language it speaks ? What would I speak then Chinese ??

Fcuk it. Anyway we already have a portion under Pakistan control after partition.

Ukraine have their own language Russian was forced into them a few centuries back and so was the forced transfer of population. This is not the case with us.

For us it is Pakistan which is Ukraine and they have already invited China America and what not against us.

Same goes for srilanka which did the same in the past by letting itself become a pawn of china.

Bangladesh

Context, brother. CONTEXT!!

gajapati

Country flag
Maybe you should try reading my posts carefully in full context before telling me not to comment on things I’m “aren’t aware of”. I brought up a scenario of ‘what if’ Ranithan gained independence and banned Hindi because it what Ukrainians did in places like Lviv, Ukrainians and Russians are also ethically the same so your point is mute.

My response was to someone that said Russia is “on the wrong side of history”. My response to that was, what India would do if Rajasthan declared independence, banned Hindi and invited China and Pakistan on Rajasthani soil? It’s sounds crazy but that is what Ukrainians did minus the China/Pakistan part because in Ukraine’s case China and Pakistan is US and NATO.
This russia ukraine thing is complex .. If we come to judge it by simply morality we wont reach any conclusion Its true there is a nazi angle to ukranian issue .. But there is also a another angle of stuffs that happened during communist rule .. Below is a example ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor#:~:text=During an international conference held,of starvation across the USSR.

May be this was the reason hitler army got such reception in first place .. And idea of separate nation remained alive ..
Now that ukraine is a independent nation since soviet break up .. I dont know what they shd do rather then respond in kind if they are invaded .

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Bangladesh

Ya'll Nibbiars Ukraine is a version of Russian with polish.

Ya'll Nibbiars Rajasthani is a version of hindi. And we are a Union unlike Lenin who created a
Lose Union of state with independence clause we don't have such things.

Neptune

Country flag

Yea I’m confused as you are why Ukrainians don’t want freedom and democracy. They sure enjoyed handing it out to Iraqis. I like how Ukrainians are cheerleading for western countries that invaded dozens of smaller weaker countries and killed millions but are now crying about their sovereignty.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
family inherits. Once Russia collapses we might see a Greater Ukraine, China and Japan making gains in the NE and lots of little minority group republics. No point in letting Russians sell gas, oil and resources that are not theirs.

Star Wars:

But there's no way
I am pretty certain sxychnldy said the Chinese are sending up 1000's too. Is Putin going to attack China? nobody bothers to wonder why China was raised up.

Dharmocrat

Country flag
The depravity of the Ukrainian armed forces and their Western allies has reached all new depths:

Ukraine is scanning faces of dead Russians, then contacting the mothers

Ukrainian officials have run more than 8,600 facial recognition searches on dead or captured Russian soldiers in the 50 days since Moscow’s invasion began, using the scans to identify bodies and contact hundreds of their families in what may be one of the most gruesome applications of the technology to date.

The country’s IT Army, a volunteer force of hackers and activists that takes its direction from the Ukrainian government, says it has used those identifications to inform the families of the deaths of 582 Russians, including by sending them photos of the abandoned corpses

Imagine if the armed forces of another country like Iraq or Afghanistan had done the same with US soldiers. They would be described by barbarians and all efforts would be made to remove them from the internet.

But instead:
Clearview AI’s chief executive, Hoan Ton-That, told The Washington Post that more than 340 officials across five Ukrainian government agencies now can use its tool to run facial recognition searches whenever they want, free of charge.

Source:

That's fucked up.
This femboy bitch Thot better prepare for a polonium injection. Because if even half of what is in this story is true, then Ukropaki cockroaches are toast. Russians will unleash WW2 levels of atrocities as revenge.

ym888

family inherits. Once Russia collapses we might see a Greater Ukraine, China and Japan making gains in the NE and lots of little minority group republics. No point in letting Russians sell gas, oil and resources that are not theirs.

I am pretty certain sxychnldy said the Chinese are sending up 1000's too. Is Putin going to attack China? nobody bothers to wonder why China was raised up.
Russia does not dare to mess with THE US. China and Russia have good relations.

There will be no direct conflict between the permanent members of the UN Security Council

Akim

Professional
Country flag
family inherits. Once Russia collapses we might see a Greater Ukraine, China and Japan making gains in the NE and lots of little minority group republics. No point in letting Russians sell gas, oil and resources that are not theirs
Russia can not will be allowed to disappear. Nobody wants uncontrolled nuclear weapons. Russia will fall apart, but only in the border area. Everyone will take back what Russia has stolen from him over the past 150 years.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars U.S. fed gov paid millions of dollars for the star link equipment and for the transportation costs to get it to Ukraine.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
May be you are privy to information that we don't have. Once conflict ends we shall see, may be Ukraine will be the first country to do so😁
I already said - we have no choice. Before the events in Buchi, someone else believed.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles