Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

ww2historian

Country flag
What members here think wheather the conflict entered its final stage or further stages will come, my opinion is a third stage will come after donbas is done. Russia will declare full on war after donbas stage and will start conscription. They want Odessa.
I agree, they will go after Odessa. I think they will encircle/siege it and wait it out for months, instead of sending the infantry to attack the city center.

Akim

Professional
Country flag

.........................................................................................................................

mokoman

Country flag
:hmm: as long as war goes on , Turkey can limit ships entering into black sea .

Neptune

Country flag
I have already said: Russia is running out of troops and modernized equipment. Yes, of course, she can expose her vast territory or announce mobilization, but there is no motivation. Our motivation is to survive as a nation.
Sorry this is funny, even Ukrainians inflated claims of Russian KIA is at 19,000. Russia has over 850,00-1,000,000 active duty personnel plus 200,000-250,000 reservists depending on what sources you look up. Plus LPR and DPR soldiers and tens of thousands of volunteers. As for Russia running out of equipment. You should know Russia has 9,000 T-72s, 3,000+ T-80s, including reserves plus tens of thousands of APCs, IFV, trucks and artillery. Over 4,000 aircraft, more then 1,000 drones and hundreds of thousands of missiles and bombs.

Plus Russia can replenish many losses by producing new equipment. Ukrainian industry is destroyed, Russian industry is untouched. One side is self reliant, the other is not.

Blood+

Country flag
Sorry this is funny, even Ukrainians inflated claims of Russian KIA is at 19,000. Russia has over 850,00-1,000,000 active duty personnel plus 200,000-250,000 reservists depending on what sources you look up. Plus LPR and DPR soldiers and tens of thousands of volunteers. As for Russia running out of equipment. You should know Russia has 9,000 T-72s, 3,000+ T-80s, including reserves plus tens of thousands of APCs, IFV, trucks and artillery. Over 4,000 aircraft, more then 1,000 drones and hundreds of thousands of missiles and bombs.

Plus Russia can replenish many losses by producing new equipment. Ukrainian industry is destroyed, Russian industry is untouched. One side is self reliant, the other is not.
Yeah but what about the machine tools and semi-conductors??

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Six possible scenarios. Let us see what happens.

View attachment 151150
economic and military collapse of Russia. Ukraine doesn't need to defeat Russia. Russia will defeat itself. Throwing away wealth and people like they are nothing. Russia did the same to destroy the USSR and cause the October Revolution.
History is littered with the ruins of fallen civilizations, kingdoms and empires. Just one more added to the midden heap.

Blood+

Country flag
economic and military collapse of Russia. Ukraine doesn't need to defeat Russia. Russia will defeat itself. Throwing away wealth and people like they are nothing. Russia did the same to destroy the USSR and cause the October Revolution.
History is littered with the ruins of fallen civilizations, kingdoms and empires. Just one more added to the midden heap.
Wishful thinking.

Neptune

Country flag
Yeah but what about the machine tools and semi-conductors??
What abound them? Russia has many German machine tools plus its own, as for semiconductors Russia has domestic companies that produce its own microprocessors. I work for one of the biggest semiconductor companies in the world and our company ships very little to Russia. Russia can also get shipments from China.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Russia can not will be allowed to disappear. Nobody wants uncontrolled nuclear weapons. Russia will fall apart, but only in the border area. Everyone will take back what Russia has stolen from him over the past 150 years.

You were involved in Iraq war crimes with your western counterparts so may be it's your Karma coming back at you. Don't blame Russia for that.

pipebomb

Country flag
I agree, they will go after Odessa. I think they will encircle/siege it and wait it out for months, instead of sending the infantry to attack the city center.
But to go after Odessa they have increase their troop no., which will happen in time when expand the scope of the war from the the current 'special operation '.

JBH22

ww2historian

Country flag
Here are a couple of quotes from Zelensky that prove the man has become delusional, and mentality unstable. Zelensky warns "Ukraine will become a endless bloodbath if more help isn't delivered" No, if Ukraine runs out of weapons the fighting ends. He also said this..
"The elimination of our troops, of our men (in Mariupol) will put an end to any negotiations" between Ukraine and Russia, Zelensky said in an interview with the Ukrainska Pravda news website.

"That will be an impasse as we don't negotiate neither our territories nor our people."
Okay, where do I start? Does he think Russia will now back away from Mariupol now?? I mean, those are some powerful words from Zelensky. Seriously, this guy is a clown. I'm having a hard time articulating words at this point. Such stupid statement by him prove this guy is delusional, incompetent, and has lost touch with reality.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles