Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Below excerpt is taken from Bharat-Rakshak word to word: -
"
ramana wrote:
Ravi, Take it easy. you are going legal with bigger terrorists.,
And King of Jordan! Every war since 1965 Jordan supplied US weapons to Pakistan and got away.
Even these F-16s could be from Jordan stock.
US knew fully well the F-16s originally supplied in mid 80s were to drop nukes on India. They sold them with out the bomb racks and told the Pakistan to get them from Europe or Turkey.
And supplied these 500 AIM 120Cs and JDAM for fighting Taliban flying goats.
soon we will know #Pulwama go ahead came from low level SD diplomutts just like Alice whats her name to Saddam.
When it blew up they went to Trump to issue damage control.
Soon expect some retirements in Dupleecity.
Am sure US guys went to do BDA at Balakot strike and realized deep doo doo and hence the hasty closure and KSA 3T to Pakis.

Pay attention to UBN and decode it."

TejasMK3

Country flag
Who is this Adnan Sami these Pakis are talking about

View attachment 32881 View attachment 32882
Saw this yesterday, perhaps just to create some enemity/doubt, Adnan Sami was tweeting some pro India stuff, whenever that happens these guys get very butt hurt. Part about ancestry is true, but you'd really think RAW/IB aren't that stupid.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Below excerpt is taken from Bharat-Rakshak word to word: -
"
ramana wrote:
Ravi, Take it easy. you are going legal with bigger terrorists.,
And King of Jordan! Every war since 1965 Jordan supplied US weapons to Pakistan and got away.
Even these F-16s could be from Jordan stock.
US knew fully well the F-16s originally supplied in mid 80s were to drop nukes on India. They sold them with out the bomb racks and told the Pakistan to get them from Europe or Turkey.
And supplied these 500 AIM 120Cs and JDAM for fighting Taliban flying goats.
soon we will know #Pulwama go ahead came from low level SD diplomutts just like Alice whats her name to Saddam.
When it blew up they went to Trump to issue damage control.
Soon expect some retirements in Dupleecity.
Am sure US guys went to do BDA at Balakot strike and realized deep doo doo and hence the hasty closure and KSA 3T to Pakis.

Pay attention to UBN and decode it."
I don't know why we are still with Unkil Khan ! What is the point in being in Quad ? I am just a commoner. I don't want my countrymen to be a cannon fodder. It breaks my heart when I read about us laying lives for their(whites) war. We lost millions and millions in world wars - both on civil and military side . Please no more. I am so glad that at least till now we have independent foreign policy. Fuck you west, fuck you China, fuck everyone.
Jai Hind. Vande matarm.

Berkut

Country flag
LOL, Adnan Sami, a singer who gave up his Porky/Brishit citizenship to become an Indian and they have been butt hurt ever since.

Plus, he trolls them every now and then, just to rub salt to their wounds.:bounce:
Ye Adnan Sami to bhakt nikla. Hey Bhagwaan

IndiaRising

Country flag
a question for aviation experts, how long can pakistanis continue to do such combat air patrols without running out of aviation fuel?

Twinblade

Country flag
Hello dear Mard-e-Momins. I see that we have been very active in collecting Salvar Browning from Paki SM. Good job.

I believe we should RT it's as much as possible, because for the Media RT=credibility. Let Panic set in Paki news rooms.

Another task that all us fellow autists should take up. Keep track of Oil Tanker movements from Gulf and reports of oil shortages in Baki SM and news. As we are aware, Baki don't have more than 6-7 days of POL reserves. Amplify whatever news of shortage you hear so all Baki line up to get their motorgoats topped up and make situation worse.

AoA.

Defcon 1

Country flag
Hello dear Mard-e-Momins. I see that we have been very active in collecting Salvar Browning from Paki SM. Good job.

I believe we should RT it's as much as possible, because for the Media RT=credibility. Let Panic set in Paki news rooms.

Another task that all us fellow autists should take up. Keep track of Oil Tanker movements from Gulf and reports of oil shortages in Baki SM and news. As we are aware, Baki don't have more than 6-7 days of POL reserves. Amplify whatever news of shortage you hear so all Baki line up to get their motorgoats topped up and make situation worse.

AoA.
Hey man. Glad to see you back after so many years. This escalation is bringing all old members to DFI

uoftotaku

Country flag
4-7 days - I read it somewhere.

There are ship trackers like MarineTraffic similar to the aircraft tracking sites where you can monitor vessel movement in and out of ports

Rahul Singh

Country flag
How can you ask a nation of Islamic terrorists to stop being what they are? The only one that can make them stop is India who refuses to finish them off.
We are not going how people went about finishing Libya. And not even how people went for Cold War to finish USSR. We are mixing both. We will deliver to the world happy news in some time. Refusing is not even on cards.

Enquirer

a question for aviation experts, how long can pakistanis continue to do such combat air patrols without running out of aviation fuel?
4-7 days - I read it somewhere.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
If Porkis were going to continue hostilities they would not have returned the pilot.
There is no option for pakis about going to war. They barely have enough to meet the ends that too for only 2 months in peacetime. This conflict has already eaten a lot into that 2 months.

Point is they had no option but to release our Pilot once Indian Navy took the aggressive position to rain CM on Karachi and other targets on the evening of his capture......Pakis are shit scared since Wednesday night.

sorcerer

Country flag
I was saying yesterday itself very clearly . Sat images won't be updated so quickly for free to use pages and even if its paid membership it takes 15-20 days minimum to get latest updated images . As per Col Raj this image we all were discussing belong to 2012 . We may have compared 2012 pic with even older pic and s thought its latest one .

View attachment 32880
Correct...if these FREE images are available online..why spent expensive imaging satellites by nations..
Its not much of an open world.
Also....this satellite image thingy is a very costly business...nobody gives out any recent images for FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles