Pulwama Terror Attack On CRPF Convoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayfair

So they are saying we struck a camp 88 km into enemy territory without crossing the boundary???

Enquirer

Anyone read the complete article? Says we dint cross LOC and also doesn't speak about the other two targets and about BDA. How reliable is this source, anyone know?
Kinda of makes sense!!
Because Pakis have always been saying that Indian jets only came 3-4 kms across LOC, & dropped 'payload' in Balakote. This was confusing initially, but thought the Pakis were lying!

Also, in my mind I was always thinking if Spice-2000 was used (which can travel about 100kms) why would the Mirages risk flying 80kms into enemy territory!! I had tried to rationalize earlier that 'maybe' IAF wanted to be extra sure the bombs reached the precise target and flew closer to the target!

In a funny riposte, Pakis tried to do the exact same maneuver as IAF, only they didn't have 100kms standoff weapon - but instead dropped some gravity bombs across the LOC :) :)

***Vo!D***

That's a good point.

Nope, excludes.

Modi's Pak policy for 2019-24 is crystallizing: "for every Indian military/paramilitary/police personnel killed by a paki hadji, a Pak Army regular will pay with his life."

Now that's called cost-escallation.
This means the counter artillery MBRL strike did indeed happen! Aside from cost escalation there needs to be a PR escalation too on part of GOI. Report enemy kills every time, show off rocket attacks etc.

sthf

Country flag
This means the counter artillery MBRL strike did indeed happen! Aside from cost escalation there needs to be a PR escalation too on part of GOI. Report enemy kills every time, show off rocket attacks etc.
Absolutely not.

The "narrative" in MSM is that India is retalliating to CFVs by Pork chops, let's keep it that way. Nothing should be official.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Kinda of makes sense!!
Because Pakis have always been saying that Indian jets only came 3-4 kms across LOC, & dropped 'payload' in Balakote. This was confusing initially, but thought the Pakis were lying!

Also, in my mind I was always thinking if Spice-2000 was used (which can travel about 100kms) why would the Mirages risk flying 80kms into enemy territory!! I had tried to rationalize earlier that 'maybe' IAF wanted to be extra sure the bombs reached the precise target and flew closer to the target!

In a funny riposte, Pakis tried to do the exact same maneuver as IAF, only they didn't have 100kms standoff weapon - but instead dropped some gravity bombs across the LOC :) :)
I read it somewhere in BRF ," In all the ho ha one thing we forgot is PAF bombed Brigade,Battalion HQ and Ammo/logistics dump and it has confirmed that the bomb fell inside the compound".

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Family of 3 including 9 month old killed by Porkis.Porkis targeting Hindu and Gujjar Muslim civilian areas

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Family of 3 including 9 month old killed by Porkis.Porkis targeting Hindu and Gujjar Muslim civilian areas
I think Porkis are trying to divert IA rage from their military to civilians. Imho we should stick to the objective - kill the military.

captscooby81

Country flag
I was saying yesterday itself very clearly . Sat images won't be updated so quickly for free to use pages and even if its paid membership it takes 15-20 days minimum to get latest updated images . As per Col Raj this image we all were discussing belong to 2012 . We may have compared 2012 pic with even older pic and s thought its latest one .

Balakot.jpg

Upon some pondering I have doubts about the images that I analyzed (and possibly other nerds in the space). I think Planet.com has only a regular RGB camera on its satellites that wouldn’t penetrate the cloud cover (Balakot has been under thick cloud and rain for a while); I don’t think Planet.com has Synthetic Aperture Radar on the satellite that could image in all-weather!!
Just having doubts of my own!!!
We’ll have to see if anyone has recent images taken from a SAR!!

There could indeed be a lot of damage done to the JeM center

HOPE IS NOT LOST!!!! :) :)

itsme

Country flag
I read it somewhere in BRF ," In all the ho ha one thing we forgot is PAF bombed Brigade,Battalion HQ and Ammo/logistics dump and it has confirmed that the bomb fell inside the compound".
But there were no dmg to infra.

That's why this escalation happened cause they targeted a military installation.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles