Pulwama Terror Attack On CRPF Convoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narasimh

Country flag
Why can't we have pro India journos in popular foreign media outlets, these pro porkis spew venom everytime.
Most media houses in the west are left liberal and they are the majority.. Anybody who has a victimhood syndrome or have allegiance to groups that celebrate victimhood, they write articles after articles in favor of them.. You can see how many of them support Palestine and report their stories but are always critical of Israel... They never call out Pakis on terrorism. So we can't expect much from them.. We should not care for these.. And like Israel, we must ignore them n do what is best in our national interest.

Willy3

Country flag
Now the Indian pilot Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman is a bigger hero today because Pakistanis have confirmed that he shot down the Pakistani F-16 during the engagement.

Bravo..... Bravo...... Bravo.

He is the first Indian pilot to shoot down a F-16.
Where?...............455555555566666

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
It is a non line of sight weapon system /
It is a indirect fire weapon system

No artillery or atgm can even touch them across the border.
Mortar don't have reach & ATGM needs line of sight.

But 155mm heavy artillery can reach MBRL.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
IA is using Nag missiles at LOC - not sure if its against Paki tanks or bunkers! Does it mean Namicas have moved in (Nag doesn't have a portable launcher!!)

Why does his writing style indicate he's a US-based remote-sensing agency guy who happens to know how to type Hindi? He could have an Urdu counterpart relaying the same info.

mayfair

So there are reports of blood donation being sought across the LoC and loud speaker announcements asking people to evacuate.

Our Sat images are starting to unravel Napaki lies, Sushma Swaraj addresses OIC while the founder member sulks out.

Their propag@ndu video invites scorn and disdain from around the world, so much so that they took it down.

Finally, the truth about their F-16 being shot down by our Bison is slowly and steadily gaining traction and acknowledgement around the world.

Not a good day for Napaki fauj and fizzleya fauj.

Dimmy must be grinning to himself. Napaki fauj land up wit an egg on their face and all the noise about his misgovernance and ineptitude relegated to the background.

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It's not a "foreigner", nearly always a Napaki with a Western nom de guerre.

You see them all the time on Shitistani newspaper comment sections and on twitter.
Ohh yeah, my bad, btw how to delete my that post, there's no option for it?

Enquirer

Why does his writing style indicate he's a US-based remote-sensing agency guy who happens to know how to type Hindi? He could have an Urdu counterpart relaying the same info.
Quite possible! But if he's a 'remote sensing' guy how'd he know future plans? Is he intercepting military communications?

He info is quite accurate almost all the time!

ataru09

Country flag
if indeed 200 Or more terrorists were in fact removed from the balakot camp,
in comparison to the 40 we lost, then I would take the view that
Indeed enough has been done and it’s time to de-escalate ….. a 200/40 ratio, can’t really expect more than that ¸and for a limited action is a heck of a success plus their airspace closed economic losses, we are still goh at oic meeting ....huge success .... stop now ..... give them notice any further terror will have similar ratio of losses for them

i'll go with your idea to take some posts i.e. everytime they try something they also lose territory ....azhar and hafiz (whatever) probably hidden as national treasures ..... forget it ....too high a price to pay to get that ....id say we are handsomely ahead ....call. it a day

200 or 2000 doesn't matter those chumps are expendable. Apart from the bruised ego they will just dust themselves pick themselves up and return to planning the next pulwama. back to square one.

paks must be taught the cost that India will extract is STRATEGIC. one may think that the display of the impunity with which our mirages waltzed in their territory changes the balance of power at the strategic level too. but not sure paks know that yet or would be blind to it.

i dont know if we have anything further planned but I am hoping that the cost that is levied on them is disproportionate beyond their wildest expectations. and if my wishes come true I am going to get my head shaved at Tirupati. :hail:

Last edited:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Quite possible! But if he's a 'remote sensing' guy how'd he know future plans? Is he intercepting military communications?

He info is quite accurate almost all the time!
That's a good point.

44!? Don't tell me this includes the 32 claimed by one porki two nights ago.
Nope, excludes.

Modi's Pak policy for 2019-24 is crystallizing: "for every Indian military/paramilitary/police personnel killed by a paki hadji, a Pak Army regular will pay with his life."

Now that's called cost-escallation.

itsme

Country flag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles