Pulwama Terror Attack On CRPF Convoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enquirer

Bro

Bro, which is why I think there is not much air traffic north of Delhi and in North West of India.
Is India trying to downplay that so as not to instill fear among people?
Otherwise one would think that India could go to UN and completely sanction Pakis!

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
They locked on but did not attack it.

So thankfully nothing happened on that part.
Mate that was the initial news that they didn't fire. But from reading Bharat-Rakshak , it seems like BVR was fired when Indigo does not responded to IFF

sorcerer

Country flag
Have been noticing that too, it's been quietly ratcheting up.

No no, no peace for you, wonder how many times imran has called up now.
pakis are doing a very cardinal mistake here..
Pathological liars they are.

PAKIS SAY NOTHING HAPPENED at BALAKOT.
They are lying through the teeth like this where even CIA has proofs and evidences of Balakot for sooooo very long...Now in this case how can pakis be TRUSTED TO DO EVERYTHING TO PREVENT TERRORISM.. if they are STILL IN DENIAL MODE.

if pakis want to talk..
They should tell the truth on what happened at BALAKOT..
how many they thinnk got killed etc..

Acceptance of reality is the First Step for some sort of corrective action

DE ESCALATION should never happen till India achieves its objective..that include pakis telling the truth in front of the media WITH PROOF that relates and stands with Indian narrative.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Is India trying to downplay that so as not to instill fear among people?
Otherwise one would think that India could go to UN and completely sanction Pakis!
I think so too that India is downplaying. Because civil aviation industry will suffer because of fewer air travel.

sorcerer

Country flag
What is the demand of Indian Govt to end hostilities. What does credible/ visible action on terrorists mean.??? Like handing over Hafiz, Masud etc will be acceptable???
Could be an YES on Indian side to start with.
Secondly....
A lot of nations are pooling their resources.. meaning...every nation has an objective inside pakistan.
We have not seen nations across the globe united sooo very well against Action on TERRORISM .

May be every attack that happened across Europe, USA, India, ME, Eastern nations..all points to the PASSOUTS from Balakot 5 star Terror UNIVERSITY..
CIA wikileaks tells a lot about BALAKOT camp..

REMEMBER..we even called pakistan as a UNIVERSITY of TERROR and IVY League of terrorism in UN.
Well!!! words are perfectly measured and crafted in DIPLOMACY and FOREIGN RELATIONS..

if so....INDIA with the WORLD was planning to take down the TERROR UNIVERSITY and its cheerleaders for a loooooong time..for past 3+ years

sorcerer

Country flag
I think so too that India is downplaying. Because civil aviation industry will suffer because of fewer air travel.
Also we are giving US PR a good face saver..
imagine a nation like pakistan using american weapons BREAKING the rules..
:D
Its umrica..nobody is allowed to defy them..especially slave nations like pakis

S.A.T.A

They locked on but did not attack it.

So thankfully nothing happened on that part.
How would a civilian aircraft know that a combat jet has placed it under a missile lockon(military aircrafts, I presume, have on board sensors that warns them). If true this Is a major escalation, even if it was just a threat, and a serious miscalculation on pakistans part.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
How would a civilian aircraft know that a combat jet has placed it under a missile lockon(military aircrafts, I presume, have on board sensors that warns them). If true this Is a major escalation, even if it was just a threat, and a serious miscalculation on pakistans part.
I replied to the other poster who asked why didn’t indigo file a report.

This assessment came from IAF, not Indigo - that’s the news I have.

singhboy98

Country flag
That Indigo aircraft did not know it was targeted (obviously!!). This rumour is out of IAF assessment of RoE during this whole episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles