Pulwama Terror Attack On CRPF Convoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Forces stay on high alert, India deploys Scorpene Submarine
Indian preparations include the first ever operational deployment of the cutting edge Scorpene-class submarine INS Kalvari, as well as limited movement by ground troops to further secure the International Border in the Jammu sector.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...s-scorpene-submarine/articleshow/68227112.cms
Might have...,
But this is only in news to show paki our strength .. .
Dont cross ur limit paki
Otherwise we will f*c*k u

Enquirer

Fuel for planes is down to 4 days for pakis

No fuel, no gas, no current, Paki govt under huge pressure.
And not to mention the rich Porkjabis are unable to fly to Dubai for their weekends of sin!!!!!!!!!!!

TejasMK3

Country flag
And not to mention the rich Porkjabis are unable to fly to Dubai for their weekends of sin!!!!!!!!!!!
They are on their way to becoming truly greenest land on Earth, were there electricity, gas, jets in the 7th century? Guess they do have plenty of goats:bounce:

thethinker

Country flag
Saner people would at this point possibly introspect and ask their military hard questions about harbouring terrorism.

Pakis on other hand would enlist and fight as jihadis as that is their culture.

Jihad 101 - Taliban basic training in Pakistan | Journal Reporters

Narasimh

Country flag
Drop Tanks recovered from crash site :

F-16 Drop tanks :

These circular fissure like things are typical of F-16/American drop tanks in general.

Also notice the shape

No Tapering at the end and no large fin sections like the Mig-21 Drop tanks below:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Oh, I see your confusion! Spice-2000 wasn't riding the Srinagar-Muzzafrabad bus! It flew straight line from an altitude.
I wasn't aware that there was a locus at 50km from LOC. Might as well have used ground based rockets then. Why risk 12 jets?

Are you aware that the base was surrounded by Hills? This is childish. Even the Pakis acknowledge ingress. Believe them at least, if you won't believe IAF.

advprashantbsr

Country flag
f-16-e1463237390242.jpg
f-16-e1463237390242.jpg
Drop Tanks recovered from crash site :

F-16 Drop tanks :

These circular fissure like things are typical of F-16/American drop tanks in general.

Also notice the shape

No Tapering at the end and no large fin sections like the Mig-21 Drop tanks below:

this is f 16 fuel tank.......look at the pakistani duel seat f 16 with these type of fuel tank ,and also dat sign

Last edited:

Enquirer

I wasn't aware that there was a locus at 50km from LOC. Might as well have used ground based rockets then. Why risk 12 jets?

Are you aware that the base was surrounded by Hills? This is childish. Even the Pakis acknowledge ingress. Believe them at least, if you won't believe IAF.
Pakis have maintained that the ingress was only 3-4 kms from LOC!

Look dude! None of us know what exactly happened. We're all trying to piece together and rationalize the bits and pieces of information we're getting.

I still don't understand what your objection is wrt a rocket-powered-glide-bomb with a range of 100kms homing in on a target that's 50 kms from LOC!

Enquirer

I think Bakis have gone crazy. They fired BVR at civilian aircraft. Dropped bombs in Military compound.
Where will things go from here ? Oh my dear, my dear.
Which civilian aircraft?????????????????????????????/

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakis have maintained that the ingress was only 3-4 kms from LOC!

Look dude! None of us know what exactly happened. We're all trying to piece together and rationalize the bits and pieces of information we're getting.

I still don't understand what your objection is wrt a rocket-powered-glide-bomb with a range of 100kms homing in on a target that's 50 kms from LOC!
There is a clear indication by official that this bomb or rocket or whatever boom boom thing can be PROGRAMMED to the minute details like what to hit..what is to be penetrated...the material..etc etc..to the delay time .
They say...it enters the building....then do "wait for it......" and kabooom.

Well..if thats some kind of clue to specific ammunition lets rationalize on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles