North East Security Watch

Spindrift

People are very emotional on both sides now, some folks have looted some koti and you can see people on scooty and trucks with AKs and INSAS rifles, with that in their hands and feeling going wild and going out to take revenge things won't be quite that soon sadly
How in the f..ing hell are they able to get their hands on automatic weapons?

jai jaganath

Country flag
People are very emotional on both sides now, some folks have looted some koti and you can see people on scooty and trucks with AKs and INSAS rifles, with that in their hands and feeling going wild and going out to take revenge things won't be quite that soon sadly
So another saga starts
First caa then farmers now wrestlers and this
I don't think bjp can handle any sort of protests

AnantS

Country flag
Going on for many years mate. What you saw today in Manipur was not a new development.
i know, but manipur was peaceful for quite some time. The attack seems to make an open mockery of our security arrangements today. Can a crack chinese unit slip through in chaos? The more such incidents happen around country.. the more I am convinced that tip toeing attitude of Indian Govt shall never be able to quell .5 front.

Jimih

Country flag
i know, but manipur was peaceful for quite some time. The attack seems to make an open mockery of our security arrangements today. Can a crack chinese unit slip through in chaos? The more such incidents happen around country.. the more I am convinced that tip toeing attitude of Indian Govt shall never be able to quell .5 front.
Church has upper hand over this.

AnantS

Country flag
I see it as church hand...they supported tribals...u know where will it lead!
Church, maoist .. all are the leverages for external aggressors. They run on money and ammos which is provided by external parties. In NE its heady mix of MSS, CIA , ISI and dgfi fanning the fire for so many years. NDA has done well in queting many fires. But one thing where every govt fails is in curtailing organized mayhem by Abrahamic religion agencies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles