North East Security Watch

Cheran

Country flag
Those aliens need to be crushed and then booted out to Myanmar junta.
Very difficult.

They have strong backing.

"Persecuted & Displaced Refugees fleeing Myanmar Junta", "Pro democracy refugees from Myanmar", "Christians under persecution" + backing of all (MSM + International MSM + even judicial stays for deportation etc)

Usersunny

Country flag
Christian missionary always had massive powers in north east.Even in Arunachal Pradesh,church owes lots of lands and properties which otherwise belongs to tribal people.They also form and propagate Christian radical groups.Already non Christian's are leaving Meghalaya because of HNLC and khasi student union,both product of clerical fascism.zoramthanga government and nagaland government is already pro Christian,and even declare their states to be Christian state.Added to salt is bangladesh DGFI,and pakistan ISI collaboration with these groups.

tomthounaojam

Country flag
I am not much into Politics, but ever since BJP came to power in NE yes there are some major hiccups but are largely peaceful as well. If you read a little up, during the 90s there were major Clashes btw the Nagas and Kuki and we used to shelter them thinking we should act like big brothers, but lately, they are playing tribal and Christian cards and trying to portray us as the enemy.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
So the situation as I understand is:

1) Kukis, who are mostly Myanmar origin outsider tribes, have been encroaching land and increasing their population in Manipur through illegal immigration.

2) The locals of Manipur are Meitis, who have been displaced and attacked for decades.

3) Meitis are Hindu and Kukis are Christian, who use the church funds (read foreign funds) to bolster their land acquisition and strength. They also seem to acquire illegal weapons from Myanmar as seen from some of them carrying AK's.

4) Now that Meitis have asked for ST reservations to offset their demographic and land disadvantages, the Kukis are outright burning down villages and houses of the Meitis.

5) The govt is hesitant to crack down too hard on the Kukis since they were part of insurgent groups and a "peace deal" was made with them, so they don't want to go back to the old insurgency days.

6) Right now situation has been relatively stabilized (?), but the underlying dynamics causing the problem remain.

tomthounaojam

Country flag
So the situation as I understand is:

1) Kukis, who are mostly Myanmar origin outsider tribes, have been encroaching land and increasing their population in Manipur through illegal immigration.

2) The locals of Manipur are Meitis, who have been displaced and attacked for decades.

3) Meitis are Hindu and Kukis are Christian, who use the church funds (read foreign funds) to bolster their land acquisition and strength. They also seem to acquire illegal weapons from Myanmar as seen from some of them carrying AK's.

4) Now that Meitis have asked for ST reservations to offset their demographic and land disadvantages, the Kukis are outright burning down villages and houses of the Meitis.

5) The govt is hesitant to crack down too hard on the Kukis since they were part of insurgent groups and a "peace deal" was made with them, so they don't want to go back to the old insurgency days.

6) Right now situation has been relatively stabilized (?), but the underlying dynamics causing the problem remain.
See, Kuki there are some who are native to the state which is legitimate Indian and has every right as you and I. However, they have close connections with the same clan in Myanmar, and Myanmar as you know is a problematic state these people are bombed there and since they have everything to lose they are coming here and since they have relatives with similar names and surnames it is next to impossible to say who are alien and who are native, with these comes many problems one is the unnatural birth rate and needs jobs? Manipur being a poor state and can't generate many jobs, so these people I would not say all indulge in poppy growing, just see CM Biren's drug post and you will know who is doing it. I am not stereotyping it but it is there for the world to see. ST demand I will come to this later as it will be a huge topic in itself, but like I said earlier we need to implement NRC and throw these aliens OUT. But you will see who will vehemently oppose it. If we see yesterday's chronological events we all know who started it and we have reacted to it. It is sad to see the state is burning.
PS. The present government is trying hard to preserve forests, yet some feel they are kicked out from their ancestral land, hence like I said NRC fact check and deports the aliens.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
It's quite revealing when you realize the common theme among these elements that go violent in India. It's never a genuine greivance or complaint against India or Hindus. It is simply sheer arrogance against Hindus with the notion that we can do to you whatever we want, how dare you stop us.

Whether it's khalistanis, or kashmiri militants, or the kukis, they clearly know that they're the ones encroaching and attacking Hindus, and get genuinely surprised and angry when there's even a minimal backlash, because their "god" or their "race" was supposed to make them immune from consequences.

I don't know what the long term solution is to such mentality. My ape brain says that you must round up all the preachers and tribal leaders who fill their people with such ideas, and eliminate them, along with burning down far more of their villages and places of worship than they've done to our side. Remove this idea that there are no consequences when you attack Hindus. But solutions are often more complex than that.

Last edited:

tomthounaojam

Country flag
It's quite revealing when you realize the common theme among these elements that go violent in India. It's never a genuine greivance or complaint against India or Hindus. It is simply sheer arrogance against Hindus with the notion that we can do to you whatever we want, how dare you stop us.

Whether it's khalistanis, or kashmiri militants, or the kukis, they clearly know that they're the ones encroaching and attacking Hindus, and get genuinely surprised and angry when there's even a minimal backlash, because their "god" or their "race" was supposed to make them immune from consequences.

I don't know what the long term solution is to such mentality. My ape brain says that you must round up all the preachers and tribal leaders who fill their people with such ideas, and eliminate them, along with burning down far more of their villages and places of worship than they've done to our side. But solutions are often more complex than that.
The 3Ks or KKK or does it ring a bell? Ku Klux Klan!!! Ahem ahem

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
In my life, it is rare to see this order being authroised.
Do u think situation will come under control
I mean in few days can we expect normalcy and discussion and dialogue to prevail
Yes nrc is issue and it has to be implemented but will situation calm down or should we expect farmers or Shaheen bagh type incidents

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Do u think situation will come under control
I mean in few days can we expect normalcy and discussion and dialogue to prevail
Yes nrc is issue and it has to be implemented but will situation calm down or should we expect farmers or Shaheen bagh type incidents
People are very emotional on both sides now, some folks have looted some koti and you can see people on scooty and trucks with AKs and INSAS rifles, with that in their hands and feeling going wild and going out to take revenge things won't be quite that soon sadly

Eagle Eye

Country flag
Manipur CM should be held accountable. He should seeked centre-help earlier. Also seems Amit shah called CM, & sent forces!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles