North East Security Watch

tomthounaojam

Country flag
This video pricked my heart, this is not Myanmar with Junta rule and people running away, reminds me of the Vietnam War where poor helpless people running away, most media are covering the aliens' side which is very sad don't blame them they run by liberal and don't even show the full story.
They are running way cause these aliens are burning and looting their house.

Jimih

Country flag
This video pricked my heart, this is not Myanmar with Junta rule and people running away, reminds me of the Vietnam War where poor helpless people running away, most media are covering the aliens' side which is very sad don't blame them they run by liberal and don't even show the full story.
They are running way cause these aliens are burning and looting their house.
Is this happening after removal of AFSPA from the state?

Cheran

Country flag

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Flag march by IA & Assam Rifles

Over 4000 displaced peoples sheltered by army.

View attachment 202914

@Eagle Eye - Check above for details
Yeah, that is the irony they said it peaceful now 4000 people are displaced, we need to implement NRC and kick out all aliens, too many of them.

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Makes you wonder if some of the 'refugees' imported by Mizoram last year have been pushed into Manipur.
Yeah, the border has been porous for a while many pressure group is asking to make fences these places are hotbed for infiltration and smuggling but then there are folks who opposed it, you know for obvious reason.

Jimih

Country flag

This is what is happening now, not my copy nor image but the background is what actually happening here.
CM of the State should be held accountable.

I was observing this trend for past 1 month and even in contact with one of my Manipuri friend.

Churachandpur district was also on boil for last one month. Imposing sec 144 there didn't bring any relief.

tomthounaojam

Country flag
CM of the State should be held accountable.

I was observing this trend for past 1 month and even in contact with one of my Manipuri friend.

Churachandpur district was also on boil for last one month. Imposing sec 144 there didn't bring any relief.
You will always hear 3-4 types of narratives to whom you are talking.

tomthounaojam

Country flag
By the way I love your food dish Soibum thongba, my friends are kind enough to share this dish with me whenever they are around.
will talk about foods on chit-chat one of these days, it is actually healthy as well.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles