North East Security Watch

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It was expected, elections upcoming in Manipur and so much chest beating by politicians has already begun, now they’ll do another surjeekul straik as another masterstroke.
Wow. So by that logic what election were being held in 2016 or 2015? This a cheap mindset to think the centre will only retaliate when elections are coming and I don't think pm or his cabinet is this cheap. I don't see your statement any different than what the LW said when surgical strikes were carried out.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Wow. So by that logic what election were being held in 2016 or 2015? This a cheap mindset to think the centre will only retaliate when elections are coming and I don't think pm or his cabinet is this cheap. I don't see your statement any different than what the LW said when surgical strikes were carried out.
2016 surjeekul straik, UP Election. 2019 air straik lok sabha election. Else 56 inch would have opened his mouth about Rajouri.

Or he wants to seek attention of the world towards “china” by mentioning the acts of their proxies?

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They’re communist fagg*ts crossing over from Myanmar, it’s high time we should increase cooperation with Myanmar military as they have been an integral part of COIN ops in that region.
Time to take norovirus to china from Myanmar border spread it all over the border till each of thes nscn pests and pla gandus vomit to death.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Some good news, 2 dozen + Communist dogs roasted.
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒐𝒍𝒇𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌🔎 (@TheWolfpackIN) Tweeted:
One of the topmost Maoist commander and central committee member Dilip Teltumbde among 26 Maoists killed in police ops in Gadchiroli district (Maharashtra).
He was head of Maoists' expansion project. https://t.co/Bfs3KJDvNF

Knowitall

2016 surjeekul straik, UP Election. 2019 air straik lok sabha election. Else 56 inch would have opened his mouth about Rajouri.

Or he wants to seek attention of the world towards “china” by mentioning the acts of their proxies?
Parrikar was different. As our DM he was instrumental in forcing the govt to react to pakistani incursions and attacks something you don't see happening nowadays.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Some good news, 2 dozen + Communist dogs roasted.
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒐𝒍𝒇𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌🔎 (@TheWolfpackIN) Tweeted:
One of the topmost Maoist commander and central committee member Dilip Teltumbde among 26 Maoists killed in police ops in Gadchiroli district (Maharashtra).
He was head of Maoists' expansion project. https://t.co/Bfs3KJDvNF

Start eliminating the urban naxals as well the stooges of Chinese nazi party

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
Can you share the details to track her.
many people had reported her mobile number to the concerned authority if mods are okay to share i can reveal her mobile number... currently she doesn't post antimodi things as of now but i wonder from where she got that video

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Parrikar was different. As our DM he was instrumental in forcing the govt to react to pakistani incursions and attacks something you don't see happening nowadays.
We need to hammer Porkies everyday only then there will be peace in India.
Pakistan’s existence is detrimental to India’s national security.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Ab kya...till now you were sleeping..now what fucking operations you are going to start when we have already lost our jawans....I wonder when our Genrols will become Proactive!!!!!
Lol , Manipur insurgency ain't new buddy .
We have lost many, we will lose more.
This government has done many things to stop this thiNgs , it was worse before .

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
Lol , Manipur insurgency ain't new buddy .
We have lost many, we will lose more.
This government has done many things to stop this thiNgs , it was worse before .
You are very optimistic bro...means pehle 10 marte the abhin 4 mar hai... soft approach..Now see in kashmir every Muslim has Pistol with him. OGWs are feeded with Biryani, When Militants surrender you give hom job, Money etc...Democracy is a curse to us..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles