North East Security Watch

BlackViking

Country flag
Who wrote/painted the cost of the helicopter on its body? Act in very bad taste.
I have seen this on a ZIL based RADAR truck 15 years ago (only 1 had the price written of the many stationed there). My father told me that this is done so that people always know the value (financial) of the equipment they are using and don't try out funny things with them.

ladder

Country flag
I have seen this on a ZIL based RADAR truck 15 years ago (only 1 had the price written of the many stationed there). My father told me that this is done so that people always know the value (financial) of the equipment they are using and don't try out funny things with them.
Why not write it on the soldiers, they are the best equipment we have got, isn't it? Nothing comes close in valuation.

Covfefe

Country flag
Koi mujhse poochh raha tha north east me armoured vehicles ke baare me, yeh lo thhaare armoured vehicles, masterstroke modernisation.
Bhai this is a major miss. These don't look plated at all. Bihar ke police officers(SP level and above) used to have "bulletproof" Gypsys in early 2000s when naxalism was still alive. CO of Assam Rifles travelling in such vehicles today is just poor planning- itna paise ka crunch nahi rehta.

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
these mf must be killed brutally and their heads should be cut off and flashed to the media to send a strong msg to batsoup eaters. F3ckers targeted his family is beyond any kind of punishment🤬
One NCP muslim women had few months back had put a video of naxalists beheading and cutting of their body part of four people which I guess were CRPF soldiers in her status of WhatsApp

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Seems like local groups do not have support for the insurgency and attacks like this in Manipur. Possibly cross-border militant groups or Chinese mercenaries.
They’re communist fagg*ts crossing over from Myanmar, it’s high time we should increase cooperation with Myanmar military as they have been an integral part of COIN ops in that region.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles