North East Security Watch

Cheran

Country flag
The real Terrorists. Start a jihad in Xinjiang, will have 2 benefits, you’ll get rid of Han piggies and peacefools at the same time.
View attachment 119155
Filthy Han Pangolin eater that has an entire country level firewall for filtering out wanted news talks about self conscious Indians.

No matter how much CCP sensitivities that we pander to, they will not even soften their stand a bit..

It is time for India to revert back to referring Tibet as an occupied area.

Seal up the border with Myanmar, (i know this is difficult)

Covfefe

Country flag
They are terrorists. They don't fight fair ever. But we do and that's a problem. Now HM will order a probe 1st which will take some time and then when the time comes for revenge the terrorists would have prepared or shifted for counter attack. When 9/11 happened America threw the Geneva and rulebook in dustbin nd targeted everyone who they suspected in the bombing. That's what we need to do when dealing with these f3cks. Until and unless we shed our rulebook and democratic attitudes and give 100% freedom to our defense forces when dealing with terrorists our jawans attain veergati like this.
I just want revenge and I am sure the Assam rifles does too but I hope the HM act fast and kill them terrorists.
CO plus family- rest assured they won't be playing by the rules. Some human rights violations are on the way in the affected areas.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Kindly blur or remove the identities of armed folks during any rescue or search ops while posting on social media.
No need , it's not nsfw anyway .
What we need to hide , humla hua hai pratisodh bhi hoga

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles