one that screams

a sensationally startling headline

Arihant Roy

Country flag
The Sukhoi LTS is here.

E6lQY1mWQAYG1K1.jpeg

E6lQaHjWQAoVUCa.jpeg

E6lQbfeX0AcvIY6.jpeg

So it's intake matches exactly with the model seen on Borisov's desk some months ago.

The ac is definitely a looker.

E6lWXuUVgAUmWVk.jpeg

The LTS has a highly swept delta wing . The aft fuselage matches closely with the Mac Donnell Douglas JAST . Besides, with the Izd 30 nozzle buried deeply and masked by the twin tail booms , no ground based and airborne radars will have a direct LOS to the engine nozzle when scanning from the sides. And in the absence of any canards and elevons, this jet is inherently more LO than its contemporaries around . With the right choice of materials and coatings, it will match the F-35A in raw all aspect dB nos in the X and S bands.

Last edited:

omaebakabaka

The only reason this aircraft is hates is because of, "muh nationalism for AMCA" Just fucking pretend Russia is India for its high r1a density and Sanskrit word traces . Give the aircraft a chance, I have seen on some artwork that it has no horizontal stabilizers which I think was the biggest rage of the NGAD.
There are some here that seems to think any Russian advancements are a threat to our domestic products due to lobbying....I don't think this is true especially in Modiji's govt. Indian indigenous goals are here to stay regardless of Russian products. They build good planes and its proved for ever....I hope we can leverage their engine once it proves its worth. Choice from Russia is good hedge for India.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles