DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Flying Wedge Defence and Aerospace Technologies Unveils India’s First Indigenous Bomber UAV. Made in India, Flying Wedge Defence 200B, marks a historic milestone in our nation's defence technology landscape"

Here it is

View attachment 251274

View attachment 251275
Best way to scam investor.. you just need to make headlines and done..
Now even I'm gonna make a new UAV.
This guys have zero experience zero expertise zero people to work and make innovate something.. they are just scamming investors we are also having a dot com like bubble.in UAV industry..
Bomber UAV :laugh::pound::bplease::pound::pound:

Arad Operator

well thats bad but then now i think we are immuned to these letdowns better for hal to quote the exact dates not for the fanfare but for the air force to plan out thinks

plus what do you think about the delivery completion of the initial 83 mk1a
Never believe on Dates given by any DPSU! They will always delay...:)

Delivery will start from June mid AFAIK, they can't deliver a single frame so they deliver in a batch of 3-4 frames!

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Bhai, LCA MKII not flying before 2029! Talked to HAL chaps, nothing happening, these are lollipops for public and DefCom:)
And that ada guy on tarmak was saying 2025-26 for mk2 that to with cute smile.. this made me blush. but I had said on dfi whenever this guys give timeline in interview, anywhere with cute smile. Consider it will be delayed..

Last edited:

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag

Sss sniper rifle exported their is more news but I can't say that

vishnugupt

Country flag
Flying Wedge Defence and Aerospace Technologies Unveils India’s First Indigenous Bomber UAV. Made in India, Flying Wedge Defence 200B, marks a historic milestone in our nation's defence technology landscape"

Here it is

View attachment 251274

View attachment 251275
UN Generals deserve these platforms. They match perfectly to them.

Otherwise I think, Taliban can design better UAV than this 🪛 company.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Azaad

Country flag
And that ada guy on tarmak was saying 2025-26 for mk2 that to with cute smile.. this made me blush. but I had said on dfi whenever this guys give timeline in interview, anywhere with cute smile. Consider it will be delayed..
HAL is a publicly listed firm . Check out their call records. You'd find them courtesy Google or on YT. All such data features there including prospective dates for the Mk-2 prototype first flight. You either do that or track Indian defense twitter .

mokoman

Country flag

Here it is

View attachment 251274

View attachment 251275
MALE drone , 200 kg payload , 15hr endurance at 300kph speed , 200km range . they are calling it india first's MALE drone . :dude:

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
these are the stats
wait i think these are just numbers on paper the photo share is a model with modeled piston (no exhaust or intakes) engines
the model itself is very crudly done just zoom in on the under carriage
1714741112018.png

also service altiude of 9000ft is bad too 3000m it cant even operate at the lower ranges of himalayan
also 200km range means line of sight communications with such oval body the rcs would be measured in multiple metres endurance of 12 hrs to 20hrs seem good enough but again 20okm range is bad for all the branches we already have the archer too we can mass produce them anytime
payload would lie between 150-200kg is also not very good
overall good tech demonstrator but i dont think army would buy any

mamamia12

wait i think these are just numbers on paper the photo share is a model with modeled piston (no exhaust or intakes) engines
View attachment 251305
also service altiude of 9000ft is bad too 3000m it cant even operate at the lower ranges of himalayan
also 200km range means line of sight communications with such oval body the rcs would be measured in multiple metres endurance of 12 hrs to 20hrs seem good enough but again 20okm range is bad for all the branches we already have the archer too we can mass produce them anytime
Is that a twin wheel landing gear in front? Is this some 50 Ton Bomber to have two wheels? The entire thing looks like Scam. I think they are trying to swindle some investors since Gobermint in big on spending on Indigenous Products, some greedy investors may try.

pankaj nema

Country flag
View attachment 251305
It can be used for Kamikaze attacks on
MBRLs ,155mm guns and MBTs like Russia is doing in UKRAINE

Arad Operator

The guy is himself exHAL PRO, what more you would expect from him?
Anything these HAL or DRDO guyz utter is just lollipop for the public and DefCom, in the inner circles we all know that these guyz need an ass whooping after every project to get them to meet the TL!:)

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
The guy is himself exHAL PRO, what more you would expect from him?
Anything these HAL or DRDO guyz utter is just lollipop for the public and DefCom, in the inner circles we all know that these guyz need an ass whooping after every project to get them to meet the TL!:)
we strictly need the timeline management too do this work by end of month or your pockets gonna pay for the time wasted
whats with the amca timeline any info on that now im very angry on that hal bastard in the interview

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
LCA MkII FF in 2029, entry into service in 2035!
AMCA FF in 2033, entry into service by 2037-30(MkII excluded)!

This is the timeline AFAWK and chatted with HAL chaps:)
kabhi kabhi lagta hai gun leke sabko uda du lekin woh bhi ofb ki hai hath mein hai phat jayagi

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles