Votes: 18 51.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Don't know for sure.

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Okay enough jokes, Guys on a serious note what do you think about Nessie? Could she be real? Could she indeed be a living plesiosaur which managed to survive extinction?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kek muhnochwa of up
Ok.
you could even start a thread on "your favorite cryptid". I am wondering which is my favorite, now. NO! It is NOT Joe Biden. 😁 He creeps me out. haha
Nah mate ,I had created this thread for fun but also for further scientific validation of these claims because it doesn't seem that after more 1000+ sightings of Bigfoot and multiple sightings of Nessie aka loch Ness monster that these are all hoaxes, there has to be some truth to it.
file-20190906-175682-1h9z7gs.jpg

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Okay enough jokes, Guys on a serious note what do you think about Nessie? Could she be real? Could she indeed be a living plesiosaur which managed to survive extinction?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok.

Nah mate ,I had created this thread for fun but also for further scientific validation of these claims because it doesn't seem that after more 1000+ sightings of Bigfoot and multiple sightings of Nessie aka loch Ness monster that these are all hoaxes, there has to be some truth to it.View attachment 131591
The Spine-Chilling Tale Of The Muhnochwa, A Face-Slashing Spirit That Left Cities Quaking In Fear.

Jack the ripper version of india

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Nah mate ,I had created this thread for fun but also for further scientific validation of these claims because it doesn't seem that after more 1000+ sightings of Bigfoot and multiple sightings of Nessie aka loch Ness monster that these are all hoaxes, there has to be some truth to it.
how about the power of the curse of the Mummy? Mummies make for some great movies but their curse caused real world danger and death.
Power of the Mummy.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Super Flanker

how about the power of the curse of the Mummy? Mummies make for some great movies but their curse caused real world danger and death.
Power of the Mummy.
I don't really believe in curses and stuff to be fair. I really don't actually. Never was interested in mummies much to be honest.
The Spine-Chilling Tale Of The Muhnochwa, A Face-Slashing Spirit That Left Cities Quaking In Fear.

Jack the ripper version of india
Oh damn now that looks spoky.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
I don't really believe in curses and stuff to be fair. I really don't actually. Never was interested in mummies much to be honest
Undead are BIG BIG business in the West and near East. Major enemy in Blizzards WOW, LOTR, GOT and in AD&D. So many movies and even tv shows (ie Addams Family/Buffy/Thunder Cats). People here cannot get enough of the undead.

I think I would have to select the Undead as the best mysterious creatures and villians. Far more interesting that dragons, demons, fish and those poor big hairy men who just want to be left alone.

Super Flanker

Undead are BIG BIG business in the West and near East. Major enemy in Blizzards WOW, LOTR, GOT and in AD&D. So many movies and even tv shows (ie Addams Family/Buffy/Thunder Cats). People here cannot get enough of the undead.

I think I would have to select the Undead as the best mysterious creatures and villians. Far more interesting that dragons, demons, fish and those poor big hairy men who just want to be left alone.
Maybe that's you but me ? Nah no thanks

Super Flanker

I have an idea. Why don't just we design a unmanned boat and investigate loch Ness to search for Nessie? Maybe the members on the forum could together Discuss something with regards to something like this?

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Loch Ness is very deep and long. Like searching for a needle in a haystack. Things could hide in that lake.
If nothing else, Nessie, is one heck of a tourist attraction.
Others have picked up on the idea.
A town in BC (province in Canada) has one too. Ogopogo or something. Never been there. (don't seem to care about the things around me. Guess I am one of those grass is greener people)
Town in Hokkaido Japan also has one....Kussie, Lake Kussharo. Went canoeing on that small lake, it is quite deep and the water seems black. There is a strange under tow. I did NOT enjoy being on that lake. Something could hide in there too.

Super Flanker

Loch Ness is very deep and long. Like searching for a needle in a haystack. Things could hide in that lake.
A town in BC (province in Canada) has one too. Ogopogo or something. Never been there. (don't seem to care about the things around me. Guess I am one of those grass is greener people)
Town in Hokkaido Japan also has one....Kussie, Lake Kussharo. Went canoeing on that small lake, it is quite deep and the water seems black. There is a strange under tow. I did NOT enjoy being on that lake. Something could hide in there too.

We could send mini RC submarines there to inspect it though. Also we should Try and go with unmanned options for Exploration of the lake. We need to try and design a mini Boat which could be fitted with sensors and many of such boats could cover the entire surface of Loch Ness and see if something actually lurks there. Anyways you think that there is a possibility that Loch Ness could more deeper than said? Also do you think that loch Ness has underwater caves which could provide shelter to a beast like Nessie?

KurtisBrian

Country flag
We could send mini RC submarines there to inspect it though. Also we should Try and go with unmanned options for Exploration of the lake. We need to try and design a mini Boat which could be fitted with sensors and many of such boats could cover the entire surface of Loch Ness and see if something actually lurks there. Anyways you think that there is a possibility that Loch Ness could more deeper than said? Also do you think that loch Ness has underwater caves which could provide shelter to a beast like Nessie?
You sound like a hunter but judging by your hunting methods you don't really want to catch your prey. A vegetarian hunter? Or perhaps an explorer scientist with hunter ancestry.

You know the Moray Eel? Scotland has a province called Moray. If you search for the Nessie, do NOT stick your hands or head into cave holes. bye bye head and hand.

Super Flanker

Stories like that are created to encourage tourism, so in all probability most of these type of stories are made up.
Most probably that's the case but we can't rule out the possibility of an unknown creature being in the loch.
-
You sound like a hunter but judging by your hunting methods you don't really want to catch your prey. A vegetarian hunter? Or perhaps an explorer scientist with hunter ancestry.

You know the Moray Eel? Scotland has a province called Moray. If you search for the Nessie, do NOT stick your hands or head into cave holes. bye bye head and hand.
Nah I am not that type of person, I am not exactly a hunter type guy, I am just curious to know about These type of things that's Why Actually. Anyways I hate eels, . Thanks for the info mate.

Super Flanker

Please explain how can things hide in loch Ness? Because I believe that we have literally mapped the entire loch pretty much, so how can something hide in loch Ness?

FalconZero

Country flag
@FalconZero you must have heard of it.
Kek i remember three things of the same time, i was around 5 year old living at my nana's house. I had a magazine with the background of a comet and titled 'dhoomketu' and image of Einstein. I would ask my elder brother to explain me about how planets actually float in space so on, i loved reading about those...I could read by that time and i still remember i used to think 'spider' meant stone and that spidermen was a stoneman it really made me so confused like how...

We were in village so it's pretty common to prepare bed in 'khatiya' i am not going to bother translating it but consider it as a villager bed with machchar dani (mosquito net around the bed it's actually pretty neat) and while gazing at stars i would ask my elder brother all sorts of questions, stories related to space or that he liked and one such time came up the stories of muhnochwa, he would share stories of what he heard...it would scare the shit out of me...in the bed i will keep my eyes closed, legs within the bed border as some sorta of Lakshman rekha hoping we don't face anything bad.

I used to think that those lights of the satelllites, in villages you can still see the lights of iss or planes was muhnochwa looking for his targets...god it was scary. Gladly it was meme for the most part. Some said it was just some sort of machine some said it was a person but whatever.

It's very deja vu type of moment for me cuz few days back i was sitting in my room and thinking exactly about this and wondered if it was our version of this thing
1642084831586.png

FalconZero

Country flag
Also, unrelated but the concept of dhoomketu gave me existential crisis when i was a kid. That magazine i read really had a very scary depiction of that. I can still feel that feeling weird, my heart is getting heavy kek.

Super Flanker

Kek i remember three things of the same time, i was around 5 year old living at my nana's house. I had a magazine with the background of a comet and titled 'dhoomketu' and image of Einstein. I would ask my elder brother to explain me about how planets actually float in space so on, i loved reading about those...I could read by that time and i still remember i used to think 'spider' meant stone and that spidermen was a stoneman it really made me so confused like how...

We were in village so it's pretty common to prepare bed in 'khatiya' i am not going to bother translating it but consider it as a villager bed with machchar dani (mosquito net around the bed it's actually pretty neat) and while gazing at stars i would ask my elder brother all sorts of questions, stories related to space or that he liked and one such time came up the stories of muhnochwa, he would share stories of what he heard...it would scare the shit out of me...in the bed i will keep my eyes closed, legs within the bed border as some sorta of Lakshman rekha hoping we don't face anything bad.

I used to think that those lights of the satelllites, in villages you can still see the lights of iss or planes was muhnochwa looking for his targets...god it was scary. Gladly it was meme for the most part. Some said it was just some sort of machine some said it was a person but whatever.

It's very deja vu type of moment for me cuz few days back i was sitting in my room and thinking exactly about this and wondered if it was our version of this thing
That's a really nice story. Thanks for sharing it here.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

There is a sabji bazar near Daliganj where a women's face was ripped off in the market, my uncle who used to live in Lucknow told me this so I know it's legit.
After ripping her face of it simply took off in the sky.

Super Flanker

There is a sabji bazar near Daliganj where a women's face was ripped off in the market, my uncle who used to live in Lucknow told me this so I know it's legit.
After ripping her face of it simply took off in the sky.
so that means you believe in this muhnochwa? For real?

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Please explain how can things hide in loch Ness? Because I believe that we have literally mapped the entire loch pretty much, so how can something hide in loch Ness?
It is unlikely that Nessie exists. If I liked the mystery I would not search. I would just accept and enjoy the wonder. How could it still exist? Things move or perhaps as you said hide in rocks. Then again maybe it existed and no longer does. Would be a case of finding the remains then.

Super Flanker

It is unlikely that Nessie exists. If I liked the mystery I would not search. I would just accept and enjoy the wonder. How could it still exist? Things move or perhaps as you said hide in rocks. Then again maybe it existed and no longer does. Would be a case of finding the remains then.
Most likely Scenario.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles