• Yes

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Don't know for sure.

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
When I watched that movie Journey to the center of the earth(2008), I've always held a firm belief that there is some life below the surface of Earth.

Also there was an advanced civilization before us and they got extinct. And remaining members of their species are hiding beneath the Earth.

Also can anyone suggest me some movies like Journey to the center of the earth?

Love Charger

ΰ€šΰ€•ΰ₯ΰ€°ΰ€΅ΰ€°ΰ₯ΰ€€ΰ₯€
Country flag
When I watched that movie Journey to the center of the earth(2008), I've always held a firm belief that there is some life below the surface of Earth.

Also there was an advanced civilization before us and they got extinct. And remaining members of their species are hiding beneath the Earth.

Also can anyone suggest me some movies like Journey to the center of the earth?
Who is the man in your profile pic?
Is it you ?😊☺😊😊☺☺😊😊☺☺😊☺😊☺

Love Charger

Country flag
Tell na , who is that handsome man in your profile pics

Love Charger

Country flag
And he legit looked handsome

ladder

Country flag
There is one creature called billar in India.
I don't know if it can be considered cryptid since it is acknowledged by village folks but it's information is not available in mainstream.

It is the size of a dog, but body shaped like a cat head like a mongoose and a very large brushy tail, all of the body has het black fur.

Kind of like this but black and bigger.

You won't find about this on internet.
Raccoon?

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
Assam was a hotbed for Witchcraft, many stories from that region, Bengali writers used to write a lot about them.

There were more forests in India during mid century and hence more such sighting.

the company in which my Father used to work there one of his worker celebrated his father's return from one of the assam jungle after 20 yrs where as per his father's statement was capture by witch villager where at morning he was made into animal form such as cow goat and during night again into man...it took 20 yrs for him to gain the trust and return back from his witchcraft ...

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag

Indian temple is full of cryptids, you need to visit Puri to see sculptures of very odd one tho I cannot provide you photo as mobile is not allowed in there. I spotted a spinassurus in one of them.
Padmanabhaswamy Temple remember that guy who filed petition to open the final vault died in mysterious circumstances.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Which temple is this from ? Holy s**t the second one from top look like a Stegosaurus.
IMG_20220114_101915.jpg

stegosaur1200x800.jpg

Yes the above shape does infact appear to Resemble a stegosaur type creature but the head and the tail seem to be a bit inconsistent with that of stegosaur type. I cannot make out the head of the creature in the stone carving but it doesn't appear to Resemble a stegosaur, the Body though does, I wonder what it is supposed to depict.
IMG_20220114_102639.jpg

Super Flanker

Assam was a hotbed for Witchcraft, many stories from that region, Bengali writers used to write a lot about them.

There were more forests in India during mid century and hence more such sighting.

Oh is that so? Wow .

Super Flanker

Hey you all nibbiars, I Officially present you the world's largest recorded squid Ever ,this thing is larger than any giant squid or collossal squid that has been discovered till date, it is said to measure nearly 90+ feet!
Go to 4:23 of this video, this thing is the largest one ever, I guess the kraken myth maybe real Afterall because the giant squid closely matches the depictions of it. This footage was originally captured by a monster hunting team called monster quest, they way they got the footage was that they had a theory that these Giant size Squids Actually never come to the surface and rather stay down in the deep depths so they attached a camera to a smaller Humboldt squid because they thought that when these Humboldt squid dive down than these larger Giant size ones will feed on them so hence they got the footage. It's crazy massive! Calamari!

SavageKing456

Country flag
Padmanabhaswamy Temple remember that guy who filed petition to open the final vault died in mysterious circumstances.
That can only be opened by garuda mantra and with specific tone with one who has achieved siddha in the mantra as per them

This one creeped me out when I saw
images - 2022-01-14T110921.521.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles