• No

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Don't know for sure.

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
In today's world, most of you all might have Definitely heard of the term cryptid for sure Somewhere in your life.

What's a cryptid?
Cryptid is an animal or creature whose existence or survival is disputed or unsubstantiated, such as the yeti, the Bigfoot (also known as the Sasquatch), the loch Ness monster (Called as Nessie). In this thread we will focus on this aspect because I have seen that this is a really interesting thing to me. Have you all ever wondered whether Bigfoot Exists? Or something else? So hence I have decided to make this thread so that together we could investigate and separate Reality from Friction.

Please note: this is most appropriate Forum Section that I found to post this thread. Because this type of things come under Science. If mods have some issues with this thread than do contact me personally so that we can resolve it. Thank you.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Bro there is already a thread created. Cryptids do not exist in real life.
Where is there a Thread created for Cryptids? Link please? And I don't think so that you should just straight away go to the conclusion that Cryptids don't exist. There have been so many sightings of Bigfoot , Nessie ,yeti etc ,how can we say they are all hoaxes and not real? There has to be some sort of Explaination to it.

Vikram314

Country flag
There is a "ghost and other paranormal thread". All the sightings are unscientific.

Super Flanker

Country flag
There is a "ghost and other paranormal thread". All the sightings are unscientific.
Well that is more on the ghostly type of side so I don't about that, the purpose of this thread is the Scientific validation of these claims, there is so much evidence which points out to these things actually Existing. There is photos, there is videos so there is evidence.

Vikram314

Country flag
Brother. Read more on it. All the claims on internet on cryptids are fake. I get it when i was in HSC I also believed in this stuff but as I read more on it I came to know that all this cryptids are myths and urban legends and there is no scientific proof for them.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Brother. Read more on it. All the claims on internet on cryptids are fake. I get it when i was in HSC I also believed in this stuff but as I read more on it I came to know that all this cryptids are myths and urban legends and there is no scientific proof for them.
No problem bro, you don't want to believe it than no problem.

Vikram314

Country flag
What do you think about them. Where do they come from? Do you have any proof for them.

Super Flanker

Country flag
As far as i know there are no animals like that.
There are have been instances like that. There is a possibility that Loch Ness monster aka Nessie could actually be a prehistoric reptile Known as a plesiosaur which managed to survive extinction because that's what common descriptions of Nessie is like. Another Possibility is that Nessie is nothing but actually a giant eel because Scientists have actually discovered eel DNA in the Loch river though. Anyways to be fair it's my personal take that Nessie is real but she is not some sort of plesiosaur type but rather she is a really long eel and nothing else.

Super Flanker

Country flag
There are have been instances like that. There is a possibility that Loch Ness monster aka Nessie could actually be a prehistoric reptile Known as a plesiosaur which managed to survive extinction because that's what common descriptions of Nessie is like. Another Possibility is that Nessie is nothing but actually a giant eel because Scientists have actually discovered eel DNA in the Loch river though. Anyways to be fair it's my personal take that Nessie is real but she is not some sort of plesiosaur type but rather she is a really long eel and nothing else.
plesiosaur_1.jpg
1464646600.ukabor_フタバ.png

@Vikram314 look up the photos of plesiosaurs, basically this is what Nessie is commonly described to be like, a creature with a short tail, a turtle type body, 4 Flippers and a long neck with a snake like head.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Mutants of well know animals or some prehistoric animals that are in deep hiding.
Yes actually that is the most likely Possibility, either these Cryptids could be mutants or prehistoric creatures which somehow managed to survive extinction.

For example Nessie could be a living plesiosaur, Bigfoot on the other hand could be a new species or it could be living gigantopithecus(Gigantopithecus is an extinct genus of ape from the Early to Middle Pleistocene of southern China, represented by 1 species, and that is Gigantopithecus blacki, the largest ape to ever exist in history!)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles