Votes: 18 51.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Don't know for sure.

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters

FalconZero

Country flag
Last year i went to my nana's house, now nobody sleeps outside but i instead prepared a bed for myself outside. Lowkey i just wanted gaze at the nightsky and do nothing....I am getting old.

I am probably the only person here who has actually slept on 'piyara/puar', it's basically you get after you cut dhan (rice? i don't recall shit anymore) and you create like 1 story high 8x8 area and we would jump on to it (using a bamboo stair) sometimes sleep, i swear you will never get the same feeling on any mattress ever no matter how expensive...we really were way careless and less protected back in the day.

I miss small things, life has changed a lot. I went to my village as stated, we rarely see those mudhouses, atmost it's for those animals keeping everyone now has good houses. People are less connected even though it may feel like they are more connected due to internet...Sense of community has been lost.

I am probably rambling cuz i am bout to go to sleep.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
My uncle was discussing this with my father so I know he wasn't bullshitting.
I myself haven't seen it or have any logical bedrock to believe it.
Anyways these all are stories of a time long past away, now I'm feeling nostalgia
Oh well Anyways whatever this Entity is, it Definitely looks spooky , that's for sure.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Last year i went to my nana's house, now nobody sleeps outside but i instead prepared a bed for myself outside. Lowkey i just wanted gaze at the nightsky and do nothing....I am getting old.

I am probably the only person here who has actually slept on 'piyara/puar', it's basically you get after you cut dhan (rice? i don't recall shit anymore) and you create like 1 story high 8x8 area and we would jump on to it (using a bamboo stair) sometimes sleep, i swear you will never get the same feeling on any mattress ever no matter how expensive...we really were way careless and less protected back in the day.

I miss small things, life has changed a lot. I went to my village as stated, we rarely see those mudhouses, atmost it's for those animals keeping everyone now has good houses. People are less connected even though it may feel like they are more connected due to internet...Sense of community has been lost.

I am probably rambling cuz i am bout to go to sleep.
Kek bhrata you aren't the only one.
It's too unfashionable to sleep outside now, even in Kolkata we used to sleep outside in summer it's a different feeling all together.
That Pual thing you are talking about is made in between the middle of fields to sleep and Guard at night, I have slept only once but it was still scary, foxes howling, something walking in the grains with rustling sound, a random bird making a very weird noise.

FalconZero

Country flag
Kek bhrata you aren't the only one.
It's too unfashionable to sleep outside now, even in Kolkata we used to sleep outside in summer it's a different feeling all together.
That Pual thing you are talking about is made in between the middle of fields to sleep and Guard at night, I have slept only once but it was still scary, foxes howling, something walking in the grains with rustling sound, a random bird making a very weird noise.
Generally yes, but like our field was near our house so it was just put there. It was a week before they start the process of like hitting it rapidly to get rice (It was long ago, i was a kid i forgot what its called, now and just vaguely remember the process). My biggest contribution in those process used to be holding those chameleons by their tails and throwing them in the field so that retards don't get hurt. Good times.

FalconZero

Country flag
Here it is some 4 people could sleep it was me my uncle another acquaintance and my cousin

The day aren't even that bright now, neither the night is as dark
1642086739573.png

This is called 'bhatta' in villages where only bilaspuris work, now when i think about it maybe that term is a bit derogatory not sure...Apologies if it is but this is what they are called. They make bricks and stuff. Bhattas are mostly owned by goons or politicians, good money but it destroys the nearby fields (from where they source muds).

PS but i am sure @Bhumihar has his pics in the sarso fields :laugh: .

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Super Flanker

Country flag
@another_armchair here @LondonParisTokyo probably has the biggest investment in crypto so you can definitely ask him.

Try to earn money and but land, any kind of land it is always an appreciating asset.

If u want to I can connect you with folks here in Patna who can recommend you land 10 lakh kattha that will probably become 30 to 40 lakh in 10 years or so.
If you don't mind please discuss these type of things in other thread if you don't mind, the thread is getting derailed, hope I am not being rude.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
If you don't mind please discuss these type of things in other thread if you don't mind, the thread is getting derailed, hope I am not being rude.
Sure mate I will contribute to the topic we have three cryptids from Bihar. Let me search for the relevant article.
I accidentally posted it here.

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
There is one creature called billar in India.
I don't know if it can be considered cryptid since it is acknowledged by village folks but it's information is not available in mainstream.

It is the size of a dog, but body shaped like a cat head like a mongoose and a very large brushy tail, all of the body has het black fur.

Kind of like this but black and bigger.

You won't find about this on internet.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Sure mate I will contribute to the topic we have three cryptids from Bihar. Let me search for the relevant article.
I accidentally posted it here.
No problem bro. Anyways the purpose of this thread is Scientific validation of these type of Cryptids, basically all members are invited to this thread so that together they can discuss about whether so and so Cryptid exists or not, Cryptids are fascinating to me , mystery they are to many,aren't they?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Eerie in the sense? Like what? Are there some sort of local myths and legends which revolve around these Certain areas? Please tell how they are eerie.
Assam was a hotbed for Witchcraft, many stories from that region, Bengali writers used to write a lot about them.

There were more forests in India during mid century and hence more such sighting.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles