Indian Special Forces

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
That's Gearsmith's Crusader MK.2 combat trouser that they are wearing.
Another pic of different operator from the same unit wearing the Crusader MK.2

View attachment 252330
I have purchased your Crusader Mk1 in Navy Blue a while back, excellent quality material and well thought of design. I’ve essentially stopped wearing Track Pants while travelling as this is comfortable enough and the great number and large size pockets makes it extremely useful, and can be worn in a greater number of social settings than track pants or joggers.

Nightshade1992

Country flag
I have purchased your Crusader Mk1 in Navy Blue a while back, excellent quality material and well thought of design. I’ve essentially stopped wearing Track Pants while travelling as this is comfortable enough and the great number and large size pockets makes it extremely useful, and can be worn in a greater number of social settings than track pants or joggers.
Thanks for the support

Nightshade1992

Country flag
That looks good. I have question,
Is the fabric stretchable?
Are the trousers meant for EDC or do they have knee inserts?
Also do you ship internationally?
Yes it has a 4 way stretch since it's a blend of cotton, polyester and spandex. It's built for combat hence it has knee pad slots too. You can visit our website for more details.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag

airborneCommando

Country flag
It will take another two decades for us to get into that league
OT rant - The cadre in top positions are idiots of highest order, we aren't able to clear several purchases for armd and SOG. My current offcr is a good and able leader, he wants us to be similiar to world's best CT units but higher ups just want fill their pockets and live lavishly, taking credit of work that boys on ground are doing all while having media perception as "terror removers" "naxal exterminator now turned jihadi cleanser". Only if I could show you all how they almost piss their pants when they hear a terrorist convo going on the handheld.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles