LOC, LAC & IB warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filtercoffee

Country flag
None of them will fight due to the Allied agreement. We should stop this act and practice. Just sticking to WW2 basics will see this dissolved.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
You think otherwis? CHina GDP is about 4 times of India, So is it military force and We basically build everything. Then look at the map, How far is it from Indian capital to the border and how far is Beijing from border?
Lol, neither I am hyper ventilating, while trying to explain my thoughts, nor I am rejecting your views. I just posed a simple enough question, if we are the aggressor here and you guys rightfully own that piece of barren land, and icing on the cake for you guys is that you guys are gaints in comparison with us, then what is holding you guys back ?
Just crush us like a bug.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Lol GDP and shieeet
USA had GDP several times greater than Viets, see how they raped the US.
The meme Vietnam flashback exists for a reason.
A hint of agression towards us and none of ur ships would pass Indian Ocean.
Ur gonna see days worse than Nanking

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Lol GDP and shieeet
Mate Nanking was horrible and inhuman. We do not have brutes in our force. They are gentlemen and professional soldiers. Our army is Moral army. We are democracy, we don't have dictatorship. We respect human lives and honour. Nanking should not be drag into this.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Lol GDP and shieeet
What are we fighting for ? Dharma. If we ourselves can't uphold dharma then why are we even striving for it ?

captscooby81

Country flag
Naah paaji no one is going to risk this much for those useless naapaki s . A standoff between Indian and China can never go so smoothly considering the kind of projections we both are doing around the world as next big economies and superpower s . This is something to do with butt hurt Xi s ego and as I said before the upcoming October election for his second term . He is basically creating a image of himself equal to Mao....

Bad times ahead . Let's keep our fingers crossed .

I personally think the whole scenario is just simply the Chinese coming to the aid of the Pakistanis who have been given a pummeling at the LOC. The aim is to distract India's focus so that we go easy on the Pakis.. They are not interested in war at all.

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power
Mate Nanking was horrible and inhuman. We do not have brutes in our force. They are gentlemen and professional soldiers. Our army is Moral army. We are democracy, we don't have dictatorship. We respect human lives and honour. Nanking should not be drag into this.
I agree dragging Nanking is going too far. We must remember that we are NOT fighting against people of China but rather a small group of hostile commies. We don't want to harm a single Chinese. All we want is China's commie party to respect our sovereignty.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Bruh these pigs tell us to learn from 1962 being the aggressors themselves, then theirs nothing wrong to remind them when they were the victim of unfair and unreasonable war.
Never have I said our Armies are brutal beasts, it's just that we will give them something more memorable than Nanking only this time there will be no rape or mutilation.

Country flag
Chinese need to stop making threats and start fighting. Let's see what you ladies can do ? come and start fighing They reminded us of 1962 now we will have our payback we have good experience in mountain warfare and compared to pak ,pissant Chinese will be easy pickins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Joker

Country flag
Indians are not dragging nanking in this discussion. But the CCP swine's should remember their true worth. They just rolled over and presented themselves when the Japs showed up. Remember the way they meekly gave up half of their country to Japan in the 40s
This CCP is nothing but a flat track bully. They will bribe the life out of you. But when push comes to shove they will go back into their shell.
As Indians, we must remember how free the Chinese society really is. Chinese society is nothing more than a bunch of slAves to the CCP goondas. If the thugs want a fight....welcome.
Remember, Chinese economy is slowing, it has a growing debt problem. And add to that one child policy. China is in a very dangerous position today, with more to lose. I feel China has lost the gamble it took 40 years ago. China's own resources are depleted and it's nowhere near to the world domination that it had envisaged

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
i am starting to think the situation in LAC/Bhutan has much to do with US rhetoric on NOKO. Timing of escalation should match with the week Trump started saying China needs to do more, i.e almost more than a month back.

Perhaps it was meant to serve as a distraction. This incident getting discussed repeatedly for 3-4 days continuously during Chinese foreign ministry daily press briefing is odd in itself in the first place. They broke the story first, we didn't. i'd say the chinese wanted this incident to come into the news cycle, because indian media did not have a clue about this.

Fortunately for us it has not got the world's attention.That would mean we are free to respond as we please.

Even our chaps were smart this time, i believe it came in the indian media only after preparations from our side was done. this event came in to our news cycle because of that clip, which was almost a month after incidents already happened. Otherwise how can a decision to send 3000 of troops be taken within two days of the clip comes in news cycle?

Last edited:

Vorschlaghammer

Country flag
The saying goes "Never argue with idiots, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience". Similarly I think the best course of action is to not get drawn into a war of words against an adversary who has managed to weaponize propaganda over the past 60 years. We really should follow the philosophy of staying quiet, speaking softly, all the while holding a big stick.

Last edited:

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
The Chinese r play with fire as I say always their rise will be like imperial germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles