LOC, LAC & IB warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalki_2018

Country flag
china will be gangbanged in SCS if they are stupid enough to try anything. The buggers are clearly scared of IA now. Just release some pics of A-4 in NE and watch them squeal.

leap-x

When our speaker said“don't forget 1962”, I think what he mean is not to push each other further to turn some argument into a war,like what we did in 1962. The border problem is very tricky.It can be nothing since those areas are so uninhabitable;it can be everything since both countries think it is about dignity and security.

I read the 1962 war from <the fall of towang> by General Niranjan Prasad Palit & Palit Price and <India's China war> by Neville Maxwell. I failed to find <The Himalayan Blunder> by John Dalvi. I believe those books are banned in your country, just like <The Henderson-Brooks Report>.

I do not see any solution in short time. But we can keep as it is. Anyone believe in military solution should be sent to mental institution.

Tarun Kumar

china will be gangbanged in SCS if they are stupid enough to try anything. The buggers are clearly scared of IA now. Just release some pics of A-4 in NE and watch them squeal.
Unfortunately it will be india which will be thrashed. Right now China has huge advantages which traitor Congress gave them in return for peace.

Kalki_2018

Country flag
No they don't. Not on the LAC nor at the Tibet border. I suggest you read up the section on BR where Shiv has done a good job of highlighting their strengths and weaknesses. The only place where where they have numerical advantage is BM's in Tibet but IA will need to deploy A-1 and A-4 in numbers. If they had a massive advantage they would not be whining on TV but would have taken action. The 1979 action against little Vietnam showed them how mediocre pla's performance was.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
When our speaker said“don't forget 1962”, I think what he mean is not to push each other further to turn some argument into a war,like what we did in 1962. The border problem is very tricky.It can be nothing since those areas are so uninhabitable;it can be everything since both countries think it is about dignity and security.

I read the 1962 war from <the fall of towang> by General Niranjan Prasad Palit & Palit Price and <India's China war> by Neville Maxwell. I failed to find <The Himalayan Blunder> by John Dalvi. I believe those books are banned in your country, just like <The Henderson-Brooks Report>.

I do not see any solution in short time. But we can keep as it is. Anyone believe in military solution should be sent to mental institution.
What possibly sane reason could there be to construct the border roads in the areas in which Chinese are doing so as well as bringing in light tanks? India hasn't provoked China and has in fact bent over backwards not to antagonize her.

vinuzap

With China in crosshairs, India, US and Japan deploy largest warships for Malabar exercise

NEW DELHI: The power play on the high seas, with China firmly in the crosshairs, kicks off next week.

India, the US and Japan have all deployed their largest warships for the top-notch Malabar exercise to be held in the Bay of Bengal from July 10 onwards.

The tri-lateral exercise, with around 15 warships, two submarines and scores of fighter jets, surveillance aircraft and helicopters, comes at a time when Indian and Chinese troops are locked in a tense face-off near the Sikkim-Bhutan-Tibet tri-junction since mid-June.

The Indian Navy has also recorded an "unusual surge" in the number of Chinese warships and submarines entering the Indian Ocean Region (IOR) over the last two months, in a clear indication of muscle-flexing by China here after achieving what it believes is near-dominance in the contentious South China Sea, as earlier reported by TOI.

Incidentally, in the ongoing shadow-boxing between India and China, visiting deputy PM and foreign minister of Vietnam Pham Binh Minh met defence minister Arun Jaitley on Tuesday afternoon to discuss ways to further boost bilateral military cooperation, which already includes training of Vietnamese submariners and military supplies.

India has slowly but steadily stepped up defence ties with Southeast Asian countries like Vietnam, Indonesia and Singapore to give China a taste of its own medicine.

In the show of strength during the Malabar exercise, the Indian flotilla of six to seven frontline warships and a Kilo-class submarine will be led by the 44,570-tonne aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya. This will be the first time the country's solitary carrier, with its MiG-29K fighter jets, will take part in a full-fledged combat exercise with foreign countries since it was commissioned in November 2013.

Sources said the US will be fielding its over 1,00,000-tonne USS Nimitz, a nuclear-powered super-carrier with its full complement of F/A-18 fighters, early-warning and electronic warfare aircraft. The "carrier strike group" will also include a Ticonderoga-class missile cruiser, a Los Angeles-class nuclear attack submarine and three to four Arleigh Burke-class destroyers.

Japan, in turn, is fielding its 27,000-tonne helicopter carrier Izumo and another warship for the intensive 10-day combat maneuvers on the high seas off Chennai. Interestingly, the new Japanese warship, which can carry nine helicopters, is primarily meant for anti-submarine warfare.

So, one of the main thrust areas of this 21st edition of Malabar will be "submarine-hunting", with India and US also deploying their Poseidon-8 long-range maritime patrol aircraft during the exercise.

The Indian Navy has inducted eight of the 12 P-8I aircraft ordered from the US for $3.2 billion, which are packed with radars and armed with deadly Harpoon Block-II missiles, MK-54 lightweight torpedoes, rockets and depth charges, while the US Navy operates the P-8A variants.

A Yuan-class diesel-electric submarine, the seventh underwater boat to be deployed by China in the IOR since December 2013, is currently in the region after an operational turnaround at Karachi. A Chinese intelligence-gathering ship Haiwingxing is also in the vicinity to snoop on the Malabar exercise, as earlier reported by TOI.

leap-x

What possibly sane reason could there be to construct the border roads in the areas in which Chinese are doing so as well as bringing in light tanks? India hasn't provoked China and has in fact bent over backwards not to antagonize her.
I think the truth is both countries enhanced their defense along the border.I just read the report that Indian army deploy military helicopters to the border.

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power
I think the truth is both countries enhanced their defense along the border.I just read the report that Indian army deploy military helicopters to the border.
Yes, we did deploy COMBAT helis. That report is still available on Sputnik int.
Moral of the story is we aren't backing down. The ball is now in China's court. Do they want peace or another skirmish. We are ready for both.

leap-x

Yes, we did deploy COMBAT helis. That report is still available on Sputnik int.
Moral of the story is we aren't backing down. The ball is now in China's court. Do they want peace or another skirmish. We are ready for both.
You are joking. Ready for war? Do you build your bunker yet?

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power
You are joking. Ready for war? Do you build your bunker yet?
I'm not joking. If you are so scared of war then mess with your nuclear capable neighbour.

Coming to our mentality.

We believe in God and afterlife. When we see wrongdoing we must standup and fight against it regardless of consequences. This is our Dharma as Spoken by Lord Krishna.

leap-x

I'm not joking. If you are so scared of war then mess with your nuclear capable neighbour.

Coming to our mentality.

We believe in God and afterlife. When we see wrongdoing we must standup and fight against it regardless of consequences. This is our Dharma as Spoken by Lord Krishna.
If you are not afraid of nuclear war, you are a idiot. Dont act like victim or innocent,ok? Read the damn books I post.
Mess with you guys? seriously? we have North Korea problem, Taiwang,pollution and a lot of mess to deal, your priority is very low(it is not an insult).

Don't even think USA or any other countries will help. USA may enjoy a little dispute (for their industry-military complex)between us but a war will scare the crap out of every one.

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power
If you are not afraid of nuclear war, you are a idiot. Dont act like victim or innocent,ok? Read the damn books I post.
Mess with you guys? seriously? we have North Korea problem, Taiwang,pollution and a lot of mess to deal, your priority is very low(it is not an insult).

Don't even think USA or any other countries will help. USA may enjoy a little dispute (for their industry-military complex)between us but a war will scare the crap out of every one.
We stopped being afraid of nuclear weapons since the day your commie party gave nukes to rough state of Pakistan. We live on the verge of nuclear conflict daily basis. This is something Chinese will never understand.

You do sound like a rational person which is good. Unfortunately your country is ruled by a commie party which is spreading hostility in your name and with your money.

NK problem, Rampart Pollution, Taiwan are all gifts of your commie party. Seriously, as a tax payer you should ask your government why are they arming rough nations? Why commie party is showing hostility against every single neighbour? of course you are not going to ask any question because you can't.

Akshay Fenix

Country flag

You say one thing out here and your Ministers in China and Ambassadors sitting in New Delhi say another. May up your fing mind.

Kalki_2018

Country flag
chinese don't have a clue whats going on. Their obor and cpec has already floundered and will not provide any economic gain. They are reacting to the India US Japan tango in SCS. They have very little capability to do anything substantial. If they start a war, India will end it.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag

We are not counting on anyone's help. And CPC has already enabled rabies ridden dog (Porki) with nukes , so we are already past that fear. With new CPC stance we are quite sure that China is not 2000 year old , what we thought it is.
Yes both of our countries have lots of problem but that doesn't justify about any country violating our sovereignty. So fine be it, we will deal with the problem .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles