LOC, LAC & IB warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanjeevM

Country flag
If you are not afraid of nuclear war, you are a idiot. Dont act like victim or innocent,ok? Read the damn books I post.
Mess with you guys? seriously? we have North Korea problem, Taiwang,pollution and a lot of mess to deal, your priority is very low(it is not an insult).

Don't even think USA or any other countries will help. USA may enjoy a little dispute (for their industry-military complex)between us but a war will scare the crap out of every one.
My friend rightly said, we stopped being afraid of nuclear war when Chinese gave nuclear weapons to Pakistan. We stand with whatever we perceive is right.

If we are pushed to wall, we will attack like a cat is pushed to wall and If we have no options.

Anyways war rhetoric is not good for both countries. Both are not super powers yet. US is super power.

Understand this. India has seen enough wars. We have seen enough blood in Kashmir on daily basis. Think about yourself. Most of the families in China have single child. How many families will cry why India retaliated. I hope this issue is resolved soon. Don't want to see Chinese mothers crying on losing their only sons.

China can have hegemony in south China sea but don't think they will get similar response from India. Same as Chinese we also have 1000s of years of history.

We never wanted any war. But if one is imposed on us, we will fight back.

Rather than fighting or showing hegemony, take care of poverty, pollution, agriculture, shortage of water, radical Islam, and other issues that plagues human race.

Kalki_2018

Country flag
china will not have any hegemony in Indo-china sea. India-Vietnam relations are being built up and USN, JSMDF and RAN are also players in the region. Russia will not abandon Vietnam either.

xeaaex

China this is not congress government, and if you say we captured your land then yes we did, it you have guts then recapture or else keep on whining in media, paper dragon.

leap-x

Dont pretend to be innocent or a victim again, you are not.

there is a reason why <the fall of towang> <India's China war> <The Himalayan Blunder> <The Henderson-Brooks Report> are banned: India was responsibile for the 1962 war as much as China,if not more.

The truth is there is no map ,treaty and agreement between Us。 There is definitely no such things like milestone. There is little civil existence for both. So military existance may has some advantage in future negoation. That is how 1962 war started, that is also what is happening today.

Ironically, I read 2 of 3 books banned in your country when some one has the nuts to say I am ignorant.

Again, Dont pretend to be innocent or victim. It make you looks weak and it is not true

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
That Nanking incident has shaken up Chinese mentally and now being insecure and everything they resort to chest thumping to show their power.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

there is a reason why <the fall of towang> <India's China war> <The Himalayan Blunder> <The Henderson-Brooks Report> are banned: India was responsibile for the 1962 war as much as China,if not more.

The truth is there is no map ,treaty and agreement between Us。 There is definitely no such things like milestone. There is little civil existence for both. So military existance may has some advantage in future negoation. That is how 1962 war started, that is also what is happening today.

Ironically, I read 2 of 3 books banned in your country when some one has the nuts to say I am ignorant.

Again, Dont pretend to be innocent or victim. It make you looks weak and it is not true
You still haven't answered my question. It is not a rhetorical one, I'm genuinely curious specially because you're read all these books. What will be the outcome of an Indo Chinese war? Which country will prevail and how hard fought or easy will be the victory? Please answer. Thanks.

leap-x

You still haven't answered my question. It is not a rhetorical one, I'm genuinely curious specially because you're read all these books. What will be the outcome of an Indo Chinese war? Which country will prevail and how hard fought or easy will be the victory? Please answer. Thanks.
You will lose . we will win bad

airtel

Country flag
If you are not afraid of nuclear war, you are a idiot. Dont act like victim or innocent,ok? Read the damn books I post.
Mess with you guys? seriously? we have North Korea problem, Taiwang,pollution and a lot of mess to deal, your priority is very low(it is not an insult).

Don't even think USA or any other countries will help. USA may enjoy a little dispute (for their industry-military complex)between us but a war will scare the crap out of every one.
China is Making roads near Indian border , In our territory (Kashmir -CPEC) , making military bases in Pakistan , Lanka and all the our neighbors, funding and supporting terrorist (maoist ).................these are extremely provocative activities .

if You Chinese want a war then You will get a war , death & destruction ...............and dont think that we need help of USA .

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power

2 or 3 books? ENTIRE internet is banned in your country. Your gov runs Newspapers and TV channels.

There are no treaties between us because we are NOT your neighbours. Our north eastern regions borders with Tibet. A defenceless country that Mao invaded. You guys are occupying an illegal territory. So don't come here and cry about border management.

captscooby81

Country flag
Something looks really wrong . All the Chinese mouth piece are crying for war . And our motherfucker media bastards rightly played to the tune of their Chinese masters by showing us as the transgressors and China as the victim . These tweets are adding more doubt to the Chinese silence

Deploying armoured brigade to Eastern Ladakh . Looks like the Chinese want us to thin by stretching resources entire LAC

IMG_20170705_014134.png

IMG_20170705_014057.jpg

leap-x

Look at the map
Then what are you guys waiting for ? Just blow us to smithereens . :lehappy:
You think otherwis? CHina GDP is about 4 times of India, So is it military force and We basically build everything. Then look at the map, How far is it from Indian capital to the border and how far is Beijing from border?

1962 war was stupid. It is more stupid to start a war now.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

Himalayan Blunder

There you go, for sale on India's leading online portal. Oh pardon me, you can't access it from behind the Great Chinese Firewall? Here's a screenshot.

Screen Shot 2017-07-04 at 1.17.04 PM.png

After your single line statement "you will lose very bad" I don't think you have the background or knowledge to be worthy to interact with.

leap-x

2 or 3 books? ENTIRE internet is banned in your country. Your gov runs Newspapers and TV channels.

There are no treaties between us because we are NOT your neighbours. Our north eastern regions borders with Tibet. A defenceless country that Mao invaded. You guys are occupying an illegal territory. So don't come here and cry about border management.
First your government must have the ball to say Tibet is independent. You can live in your fantasy for ever.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Look at the map

You think otherwis? CHina GDP is about 4 times of India, So is it military force and We basically build everything. Then look at the map, How far is it from Indian capital to the border and how far is Beijing from border?

Can you commit all your forces to an Indian war while leaving your fronts with Taiwan, Japan and USA unprotected?

How does it matter how far from the border Beijing is or Delhi is? Do you think either country has the capability to capture and hold the other's capital? The nuclear threshold will be triggered far before that and lead to mutually assured destruction.

airtel

Country flag
Look at the map

this is not a Computer Game , You can not calculate the outcome of war on the basis of GDP ...............no country can defeat India without destroying Half of the Planet .

our Missiles can hit Beijing & shanghai ..............are you ready to loose Beijing & shanghai for Arunachal Pradesh or sikkim ??

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Something looks really wrong . All the Chinese mouth piece are crying for war . And our motherfucker media bastards rightly played to the tune of their Chinese masters by showing us as the transgressors and China as the victim . These tweets are adding more doubt to the Chinese silence

Deploying armoured brigade to Eastern Ladakh . Looks like the Chinese want us to thin by stretching resources entire LAC

View attachment 17259

View attachment 17260
I personally think the whole scenario is just simply the Chinese coming to the aid of the Pakistanis who have been given a pummeling at the LOC. The aim is to distract India's focus so that we go easy on the Pakis.. They are not interested in war at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles