LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammer head

Country flag
amit shah is working on minorities less vote bank strategy. we have seen this strategy in UP too. and if u ppl know modi then he wont go for election 2019 quietly. he will definitely fire 2-3 massive political mastershots before election. now the question is what will be they?? ayodhya , Kashmir etc etc ??
Infact Both Shri Ram Mandir and 370, both these issues will meet their logical ends by the end of 2018 and then he will have early elections.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Infact Both Shri Ram Mandir and 370, both these issues will meet their logical ends by the end of 2018 and then he will have early elections.
So joooooo are saying PHIR EK BAAR MODI SARKAR

Sent from my GT-S7582 using Tapatalk

Bullet

Country flag
Agree. What I guess that Modi will solve both issues through supreme Court. Most probably before 2019 election.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag

indiatester

Country flag
Preparations have started for 2019 elections. A simultaneous LS election with states will give benefit to BJP and help in getting majority in more states thus resulting in more seats in RS. So ultimate aim of Modi is to get absolute majority in both LS & RS. And when that happens Pak will be a total roast...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...tate-polls-next-year/articleshow/60050316.cms
Doubt it. Going to early elections was a mistake ABV did assuming that India was shining. Its easy to galvanize the entire population based on some failure and Modi govt has not really had that breakthrough performance that they can bank upon.

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag
Doubt it. Going to early elections was a mistake ABV did assuming that India was shining. Its easy to galvanize the entire population based on some failure and Modi govt has not really had that breakthrough performance that they can bank upon.
Didn't you read? He also added that something will be done in the front of Art. 370 and Ram Mandir. Not commenting anything further, as it is the wrong thread.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Blatant hypocrisy!!
These pigs kill our soldiers and civilians on the border/LoC and we reward them with sweets? WTF? The least we should do is to lace it with Potassium Cyanide.
Last time Paki refuse to take Indian sweets.

Pandora

Country flag
Look friends if you ask me the performance of modi in first 5 years is to implement things which was announced by previous govts.In 2019 if they come to power then only they can really dream to start new initiative in a grand way.

Flame Thrower

Blatant hypocrisy!!
These pigs kill our soldiers and civilians on the border/LoC and we reward them with sweets? WTF? The least we should do is to lace it with Potassium Cyanide.
Sir, you know it very well. IA can distribute sweets as well as fire 5.56/7.62 FMJs from their trusted companions.

Distribution of sweets is a propaganda material all along. Firing 5.56/7.62 FMJs is to teach lesson. I'd like IA to do both. To show world that we are willing to solve the issue. But terms and conditions should only be visible for Pak; thus any fuss made by Pak will only hurt it in long run.

Sir, you know this but let me reiterate. India is distributing sweets, so that nothing should happen on our Independence day. Even a small scratch would badly hurt Pak's image and retaliation from IA will be far worse. Plus, distribution of sweets act as a cover for defensive and offensive posture.

Maybe I am slowly starting to understand the one of the famous Gandhi's statement. To be frank, I hated it to the core till this very moment. Now, I shall give some thinking. Would like to interact with you in personal chat. I might sound funny but, maybe after all these years I slowly getting to see a glimpse of Bigger political picture.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Guys, what's the situation regarding cruise missiles? Are any of our urban areas in danger, such as Dehradun, Patna, Gangtok, Darjeeling etc? If they do attack these areas, in what way can we retaliate in a tit for tat manner?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Guys, what's the situation regarding cruise missiles? Are any of our urban areas in danger, such as Dehradun, Patna, Gangtok, Darjeeling etc? If they do attack these areas, in what way can we retaliate in a tit for tat manner?

their rocket arty is not very accurate can over fly and miss the target and has range of 400kms it may fall on cities.. likes gangtok, Darjeeling, itanagar, siliguri ..

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
their rocket arty is not very accurate can over fly and miss the target and has range of 400kms it may fall on cities.. likes gangtok, Darjeeling, itanagar, siliguri ..
And then what do we do? Are there any Chinese urban areas in range of our arty or missiles?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
And then what do we do? Are there any Chinese urban areas in range of our arty or missiles?
This is the question which I also asked and there are no answers.

Well Pirthvis and brahmos can be deployed but then its highly costly state of affair. Or air force can do the primitive strike. But then that's like going into enemy airspace.
You can deploy ballistic missile defense too .. at most

and Noo there are no much urban areas , they are 900kms -1000kms away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles