LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

kstriya

Country flag
We should bring the land of Buddha narrative and dissuade the PLA from a offensive strategy. Also use the Dalai Lama to promote this narrative which will have a maximum psychological impact on the pLA soldiers. When the time is ripe attack the chinks and take back the land of Akand Bharat, asymmetrical warfare.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
We should bring the land of Buddha narrative and dissuade the PLA from a offensive strategy. Also use the Dalai Lama to promote this narrative which will have a maximum psychological impact on the pLA soldiers. When the time is ripe attack the chinks and take back the land of Akand Bharat, asymmetrical warfare.
Most of the soldiers are Taoists...Also,Akhand Bharat is a complex thing...We don't need a large landmass with ppl crying over our actions....All we can do is 2 have some hold over those countries,and make sure they stay in our sphere of influence,pro-India...Just like Bhutan.

Sent from my SM-E500H using Tapatalk

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Most of the soldiers are atheists. They don't care about Taoism or Buddhism.

That's the official line.

Most just believe in every superstition they can get hold on, unofficially.
Also they pledge their allegiance 2 the CPC!!!The only nation in the world 2 have a party army intead of a professional army....Wat kinda ppl r they!

Sent from my SM-E500H using Tapatalk

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
First we must ask dalai lama to name his succesor.
He says he is last one.
With no succesor we can't keep tibet on fumes. It will lose its momentum.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Indian Sniper.001

Country flag

mayfair

^^ Cannot be ruled out. At the same time, GoI maybe downplaying the events so as not to add fuel to rumour mongering.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Young lives , their dreams and hopes, future of so many families at stake because of bloody communist pigs. This disheartens me.
Don't feel sorry for them because they are not. People and soldiers die for the preservation for territorial integrity.

"Not a needle point of Territory will be given" - Duryodhan

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Centre working towards a permanent solution in Kashmir: Rajnath Singh
IANS|
Updated: Aug 13, 2017, 10.13 PM IST

Source:http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ashmir-rajnath-singh/articleshow/60048306.cms

Rajnath has said this the second time that a plan is there. But I fail to understand what it is. If killing all terrorists in the valley is the plan then I believe it is shortsighted. We will be treating the symptom and not the disease. If making LoC defacto border is the plan then it will make Modi even worse than Mickey Mouse Singh. Permanent solution should include taking back PoK & GB. Especially G&B is more pro India I feel and it should be targeted first. President, VP elections are done with. What is Modi waiting for to take action on 35A & 370

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Rajnath has said this the second time that a plan is there. But I fail to understand what it is. If killing all terrorists in the valley is the plan then I believe it is shortsighted. We will be treating the symptom and not the disease. If making LoC defacto border is the plan then it will make Modi even worse than Mickey Mouse Singh. Permanent solution should include taking back PoK & GB. Especially G&B is more pro India I feel and it should be targeted first. President, VP elections are done with. What is Modi waiting for to take action on 35A & 370
Don't hold your breath.

'PM Assured Article 370 Will Be Respected,' Says Mehbooba Mufti

Mehbooba Mufti's meeting with PM Modi revolves around Article 35-A - which bars outsiders from owning property in Jammu and Kashmir - being challenged in the Supreme Court.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
If China becomes naughty,it is the best time to take back "Akshay Hind" back from Chinese and cut off their G219 highway.Full access to the beautiful Pangong Lake will be added bonus(we currently have access to 1/3rd of the lake)
If that happens then my next road trip is ladakh

Sent from my GT-S7582 using Tapatalk

Butter Chicken

Country flag
SC agrees to look into article 35-A, 5 Judges Supreme Court bench to hear the case on August 29

It is is being heard due to "Gender Discrimination",which is indeed true.

Possible "Permanent Solution"

1)Bye Bye 35A
2)Kill each and every armed terrorist
3)Voter cards etc for thousands of non-Kashmiri workers
4)Subsidised land and housing for ex-soldiers with families
5)Alter assembly organisation in J&K,reduce Kashmir Valley to minority status
6)Article 370 becomes irrelevant

aliyah

amit shah is working on minorities less vote bank strategy. we have seen this strategy in UP too. and if u ppl know modi then he wont go for election 2019 quietly. he will definitely fire 2-3 massive political mastershots before election. now the question is what will be they?? ayodhya , Kashmir etc etc ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles