LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Perhaps brahmos can reach these cities if they have extended the range of the missiles secretly already. If Nirbhay is active, that would be a godsend, as that would put significant areas within range.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Bhai log!!!

which one will happen first?
NK firing missile at guam or near abouts , triggering US response.
or
China initiating attack on us.

these days i have a feeling, both these ramblings are interconnected.
In my opinion, nothing will happen. I predict a deescalation on both fronts specially after the November elections for Xi.

captscooby81

Country flag
Mostly the Noko one ..Chinese have issued a statement saying they are banning import of coal,iron and sea foods and meat ..If this move has given some thinking to Kim and calm down his missile flashing challenge then its better ..But instead it irritates him more that his master his dumping him and he fires missile into Guam then all hell let loose by USA ...Japanese have deployed their patriot missile batteries already in 4 locations ...

Our situation looks gone too silent lets see today if the chinks want to play any chicken to spoil our independence day celebrations ...

Bhai log!!!

which one will happen first?
NK firing missile at guam or near abouts , triggering US response.
or
China initiating attack on us.

these days i have a feeling, both these ramblings are interconnected.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Perhaps brahmos can reach these cities if they have extended the range of the missiles secretly already. If Nirbhay is active, that would be a godsend, as that would put significant areas within range.
That's the only counter to rocket arty but you need the Brahmos like in ten thousands.
Chengdu and Kunming are in range if brhamos's range is extended but then they might reduce the payload.

And for Chinese, Patna will be well within range, so will be Kolkata, Dehradoon,

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
That's the only counter to rocket arty but you need the Brahmos like in ten thousands.
Chengdu and Kunming are in range if brhamos's range is extended.

And for Chinese, Patna will be well within range, so will be Kolkata, Dehradoon,
Well fuck. That would be a significant blackmailing option for them in case we give them a bloody nose. They know we won't escalate to nuclear weapons for conventional strikes.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Well fuck. That would be a significant blackmailing option for them in case we give them a bloody nose. They know we won't escalate to nuclear weapons for conventional strikes.
Air launched brahmos is deadly combo with nirbhaya , sadly nirbhaya is not yet ready...

But I think, rather concentrating on cities, if skirmish happens, they will be for military targets only.

Flame Thrower

Guys @Screambowl and @nongaddarliberal there is a very less chances for skimmers between India and China. Day by day, I am losing hope of any skimmers.

You guys are taking about attacking cities. Are you nuts. Can you imagine the consequences!! You know when was the last time cities were purposefully hit! It was in WW2. There were attacks on cities during Vietnam war too, but the aim was to hit Sam sites and ammo dumps. No missions we're flown to hit an entire city block.

I do understand that unguided Rockets are less accurate. It doesn't make any sense to build a 400km unguided rocket. Either it must be a guided one(with no info on guidance and unguided is just a cover-up) or the range is wrong.

For sake of argument, let's assume that unguided rockets with 400 km exists. There is a High Value Target close to city say less than 200 mts. I bet, IA knows about this kind of things. No one will construct their decoy infra or a real functioning infra close to city; especially if the enemy is China.

Chances of high value targets closer to the city are very less. For sake of argument, let's assume there is one. This Target is only 200 km for border, so that long range Chinese rocket artillery can fire safely, in short surviving the IAF wrath.

A salvo of 8 rockets fired at the Target, let's assume that 2 of the rockets might hit the city border. Can you estimate the casualty count!?. It wouldn't cross 50 people. Now before anyone comes to the conclusion on the loss of life, chance of the PLA rocket artillery hitting any of our cities by mistake is less than the one in a million.

However, there is one more option i.e. hitting the cities intentionally. No one will be silly enough to do so. Whole world will be against China. Going to war with India is one thing and attacking Indian Cities(intentionally) is another. One direct attack might cause 1000 deaths at Max. Every Indian will be looking for revenge. This will be very bad for China.

In short, either intentionally or unintentionally attack on Indian cities will be a death blow(sanctions and trade) to China. International court, yes China hardly cared about the decision on SCS, but war crime of this nature (attacking civilians) has it's own impact consequences.

Thus I rest my case

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Even I know that skirmish wouldn't happen but scenarios can be discussed. The discussion was basically on how to counter sy300 and sy400.
I do understand that unguided Rockets are less accurate. It doesn't make any sense to build a 400km unguided rocket. Either it must be a guided one(with no info on guidance and unguided is just a cover-up) or the range is wrong.
400km guided rockets sy300, sy400 how accurate they are no idea.
A salvo of 8 rockets fired at the Target, let's assume that 2 of the rockets might hit the city border. Can you estimate the casualty count!?. It wouldn't cross 50 people. Now before anyone comes to the conclusion on the loss of life, chance of the PLA rocket artillery hitting any of our cities by mistake is less than the one in a million.
Can you imagine the consequences!! You know when was the last time cities were purposefully hit!
in 1991 then later Baghdad, Aleppo, etc etc.
Give me one reason Chinese will not hit the cities? Or their rockets will not miss the target. Pakistan does it everyday!!

They want to cut silliguri corridor, and there is enough population there. They don't want population they just want land.

Their most of the rockets will mis the target because it is a mountainous region and fall on innocent citizens 2 km away. .

In short, either intentionally or unintentionally attack on Indian cities will be a death blow(sanctions and trade) to China. International court, yes China hardly cared about the decision on SCS, but war crime of this nature (attacking civilians) has it's own impact consequences.
Every day Paki troops fire on Indian civilians intentionally where are the sanctions??

The density in India is good enough even small towns have good density.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
kya yaar...
fida kar chaley azadi ke din ...

now days the cloud burst is becoming common there.. something is really wrong with the climate.

Meanwhile can any one put light if Chinese have capability to produce aritificial rains?
Yes,they indeed have capability to make watery clouds rain as per their wish,called 'Cloud Seeding'.

Remember Beijing Olympics ? They used silver iodide bullets to empty some clouds which might have become 'Kabab main Haddi' during Opening Ceremony.

For more information,read the articles.
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...kets-to-keep-opening-ceremony-dry-890294.html

http://www.businessinsider.in/China...its-not-the-only-one/articleshow/53458579.cms

Vorschlaghammer

Country flag
The possibility of NATO like Pak-China mutual defence pact is becoming very much a reality. Our country is actively being threatened by 2 nuclear armed hostile countries, one of which is the largest military force in the planet, the other a militaristic fundamental islamist nation which has a a national policy of destroying India. And here we are hearing daily news about yet another incompetency or shortcoming of our defence establishment.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
To me it also looks like that taking Bhutan India relations as a reference China may sign a defence pact with Pak and help then in POK.
Will never happen.
The implications of such an agreement is something Pakistan can ill afford.
For all their bluster, it is US and not China that still provides aid to Pakistan.

Add to it that any such agreement between China & Pakistan will make a lot of SCS countries, Japan & India vulnerable. There would be no guarantee that these countries would not form a similar alliance.
I am not even taking into the trade implications that might or might not happen.

valkyrie_1810

The possibility of NATO like Pak-China mutual defence pact is becoming very much a reality. Our country is actively being threatened by 2 nuclear armed hostile countries, one of which is the largest military force in the planet, the other a militaristic fundamental islamist nation which has a a national policy of destroying India. And here we are hearing daily news about yet another incompetency or shortcoming of our defence establishment.
And don't forget we sing National Anthem for them.

Mangal

Country flag
Found this article on a Pakistani forum where kids play. The article speculates and hints that Indo china standoff and Guam issues are connected by meticulous planning of Doval and US defense department and focuses on modi shifting sides. Though the article has negative outlook towards Indian strategy right from beginning of the article but it still has few good points to make. We all should keep our eyes and mind open to understand any greater game being played. If that's the case here.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/has-narenda-modi-switched-sides/5603805

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles