LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

captscooby81

Country flag
Looking at the video quality it looks like taken by the chincoms not sure our guys would have foreseen what's going to happen and climbed up to record .

If it's recorded by chincom then it's very clear they came with a plan to assault and wanted to record something to show that they trashed Indian s but again like every calculation gone wrong this one too gone wrong in the Indian hit back...

The video is murky enough to be useful to either side. Anyway, who leaked it? Us or them?

square

Strategic Issues
The video is murky enough to be useful to either side. Anyway, who leaked it? Us or them?
by Lt General Prakash Katoch (retd) on his facebook page on Saturday afternoon,

jat

One thing i have concluded from this video,apart from a guy who got flying kick and someones head which got injured in stone pelting,chinese were at mercy of ITBP,had this been army,they would have defaced them with gun butt's.And had they been gurkha,this video would have been censored on youtube(they would have cut their heads).
Its what ifss. No one wants what ifs. We need a similar video. Give them the same dish.

jat

Looking at the video quality it looks like taken by the chincoms not sure our guys would have foreseen what's going to happen and climbed up to record .

If it's recorded by chincom then it's very clear they came with a plan to assault and wanted to record something to show that they trashed Indian s but again like every calculation gone wrong this one too gone wrong in the Indian hit back...
Saw the Chinese use it first. Trace the origin. I think the PLA posted it. Funny how the Chicoms deny it and provide video evidence. Either they don't have control or they have absolute control and are fond of lying.
Modi better pull of a riot again on the border or i'll be disappointed.

jat

Did he do Indian army a favor? Public attention will bring the issue to lok sabha perhaps...

brational

Country flag
Ha ha ha.. "Pathological liar" "Han Terrorist" I am loving it.. Chini earned (copied) these titles following their Iron birather Porkis.
@rock127 is there anything that Chini earned by not copying/stealing?

Pussy PLA have already bitten the dust by entering Dolam area of Bhutan. Poor Chini encroachment planners under CCP's Land Grab department failed miserably by ignoring possible Indian intervention in Dolam.

PLA and that Teddy 11 has become laughing stock for the whole world. Don't know what These Pathological liars have gained from Dolam standoff, but this has given India an opportunity to establish herself as a reliable player in the world affairs. A regional grouping is very much possible among IOR & SCS countries to stop the Land Grabbers and their evil designs.

jat

The Indian patrol commander was then hit by a steel rod by the Chinese soldiers, which was followed by physical violence from both sides.
They did not come to talk. Setup.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
I don't know how many of us went for MMA training but one of the first rule for fight is to not to use high kicks. I think Chinese army is rather poorly trained in Combat. They are employing tactics as shown in movies and video games. Such high optics moves have very little practical use .

jat

I don't know how many of us went for MMA training but one of the first rule for fight is to not to use high kicks. I think Chinese army is rather poorly trained in Combat. They are employing tactics as shown in movies and video games. Such high optics moves have very little practical use .
Pretty much. Kicks are dumb when he could have just tackled/speared the guy. Pointless, the fall hurt more than the kick. This is why wrestlers stay on the ground and throw the other guy.

square

Strategic Issues
if a commander gives order to his man to hit the opponent commander during a talk.....then we know the level of professionalism in chinese command...

square

Strategic Issues
Whats more relevant? My origin or my posts?
your posts indicates your origin....

[MOD Edit: Debate the content of the post, not the origin of the poster.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
if a commander gives order to his man to hit the opponent commander during a talk.....then we know the level of proffesionslisum in chinese command...
I don't have verified information about how fight was initiated. Further being professional is much more than being combat ready. I was only commenting on their combat readiness.
I don't expect much from spoilt brats because of One Child Policy.

jat

your posts indicates your origin....
Your statements and questions indicate your IQ.
I don't have verified information about how fight was initiated. Further being professional is much more than being combat ready. I was only commenting on their combat readiness.
I don't expect much from spoilt brats because of One Child Policy.
The Indian side apparently put the video out. The PR damage is done by an Indian soldier. But for what its worth, they did pull back. Looks like they watch too many kung fu films and really don't have good company commanders. Should be to the advantage of IA next time...Surprisingly, they threw stones accurately with out a second thought about risks. I suspect more of this crap where ever PLA has the logistical superiority or surprise. Doubtful they would do something like this in Sikkim.

square

Strategic Issues
Your statements and questions indicate your IQ.
so inplace of answering a simple question which you could have answer in yes or no , you prefer the other way !

there is only one countey whose people ashamed to disclose their identity....

better learn from a small country like Botswana .

Last edited:

jat

so inplace of answering a simple question which you could have answer in yes or no , you preffer the other way !

there is only one countey whose people ashamed to disclose their identity....

better learn from a small country like Botswana
Why do you ask simple questions? Am I child? You talking down to me? lol

jat

Your origin,sir if you are indeed a Paki. Because paki are a curious lot.
Curious. I also find the confusion poised by this question curious as well. 50 cents to the man/woman who figures it out. This will entertain me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles