LOC, LAC & IB skirmishs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Manish Tewari is complaining as if Dolam came into existence just after 2014

Govt even if has to fix this road on asap basis they will need to wait till end of monsoons. Seriously atleast road construction should have started near north east borders by now already 3 years have passed
It's not great obviously but shouldn't be a problem for the all wheel drive vehicles used by the Army in case war breaks out now. Yes we should still fix it ASAP. Also blame is on the party who has ruled over India for 70 years.

AnantS

Country flag
It's not great obviously but shouldn't be a problem for the all wheel drive vehicles used by the Army in case war breaks out now. Yes we should still fix it ASAP. Also blame is on the party who has ruled over India for 70 years.
Last time I went to chitkul, similar road conditions had vehicles crawling up at snail speed, often vehicle getting stuck on narrow middy ridge roads to give pass to other vehicle coming from opposite side. These kind of roads seriously affect speed. And in war, can become big bane (well in a way boon too if you are on loosing side)

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
But when India ordered its troops across the border on June 16, it seemed to do so without a request from Bhutan. While Bhutan has condemned the Chinese road work, it has studiously avoided saying whether it asked India to intervene. The Indian government has also avoided the question.

see? India has been lying since it claimed that Bhutan invited Indian army.
Across or to Cross??? Another 50-CENT'r with pathetic English is sent on DFI by Terrorist Han Chinese regime for FALSE propaganda.This is NOT a Paki forum where your lies would not be exposed.Your pathetic English is one of the reason you have disputes in air/water/sea with half of the world.

You know nothing about the issue Mr. Lizard(you are NOT a dragon or any similar imaginary animal) the reason Chinese are a joke to the world. How would you know any real history when you have no google but stupid Baidu which censors all the truth and makes common Chinese a FOOL. :rofl:

Your arrogance would split you in 7 pieces since common Chinese are getting sick and tired from violent oppressive and brutal Communist govt which runs Tanks on it's citizens.We might see 7 new countries coming out of China.Check the below link in case it's not censored.It would be nice to see Tibet,Taiwan,Honk Kong as free countries. :pound:

China faces split into seven parts

all signs have indicated that this standoff is a good opportunity for China to establish formal diplomatic relation with Bhutan since Bhutanese are getting unhappy about India's interference which undermines Bhutan's sovereignty.

India claimed that they are protecting Bhutanese territory, but the unusual silence of Bhutanese government suggests that Bhutan is disapproving of India.

Chinese government should reach out direct to Bhutanese government, settle the border for once and for all, leaving India no excuse to stay.
Bhutan is not a loud mouth arrogant like Terrorist Han Chinese who keep shouting and threatening everyone on loudspeaker.You low IQ Terrorist Han Chinese don't even know that India has a security pact with Bhutan on their request. India is here to DENY you a Tibet-II. You are not Russia which can do Crimea.

You have bad relations with almost of your neighbors and threaten every small big neighbor.So whether it's JAPAN,Vietnam,Mongolia,Philippines,Malaysia,S Korea,Bhutan,India... you have disputes with everyone!!! Everyone of them HATES Chinese. You are a pain in the ass to the world community and a coward Bully.

You have no business in so called "South China". Even Vietnam beat you black and blue. :lol:

You still have time to behave or else Bhutan might think of coming in India as Arunachal,Sikkim etc did since they didn't want to end up like Tibet.

China dragon pussy.jpg

China mountain shake.jpg

China India today.jpg

========================================================================================
Maulana Rockullah's Expert comment: So here comes another Chinese with pathetic English to spread false propaganda.If anyone want to learn how to be a straight face pathological liar then follow Chinese and Pakis. I called out @amoy but he ran away and sent another Terrorist Han Chinese.Last time I exposed his LIES and since then he has not come back. :pound:

@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @Bhumihar @blueblood @brational nal @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @Bullet @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @F-14B @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @here2where @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @Kshatriya87 @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @Pinky Chaudhary @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy@Sakal Gharelu Ustad @SanjeevM @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS @Willy2 @3deffect

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Awesome video. Wion is doing a great job countering Chinese propaganda. I hope they have coverage in Europe, U.S. and ASEAN.

I just realized.. That "seven seeeins" video seems dubbed using some text to voice software. Even their software has such an ugly chink accent, imagine what that lady's real English would be like. Although would bang her 7/10 after getting a happy ending massage.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Its has been kept like that for some reason, Its not just for resupplying defenders but can be used by the invaders as well ..

AnantS

Country flag
Its has been kept like that for some reason, Its not just for resupplying defenders but can be used by the invaders as well ..
But enemy nation has built/is building road upto Indian border. I thought govt had given up on Scorched earth policy

varun9509

Country flag
Found this image while browsing. According to IndiaToday this is the place where the stone pelting took place. If we see in the map there is one place near the border that looks strikingly similar to the place in video. I think the left one are us, right are Chinese. Although nothing has been confirmed yet.

Sent from my YU5510 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sandyx

Such mountain roads need to be rebuilt every year. Check the type on soil on either side of the path. Any paving would be washed away in the first NE rains. Traffic won't be slowed as long as only all wheel drive vehicles traverse this area, be it Bhutanese or Indian roads.

And keeping our roads screwed up to slow down enemy is just so stupid & defeatist. I think that policy changed for good when new life was pumped in the last few years into NE infra initiative.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Across or to Cross??? Another 50-CENT'r with pathetic English is sent on DFI by Terrorist Han Chinese regime for FALSE propaganda.This is NOT a Paki forum where your lies would not be exposed.Your pathetic English is one of the reason you have disputes in air/water/sea with half of the world.

You know nothing about the issue Mr. Lizard(you are NOT a dragon or any similar imaginary animal) the reason Chinese are a joke to the world. How would you know any real history when you have no google but stupid Baidu which censors all the truth and makes common Chinese a FOOL. :rofl:

Your arrogance would split you in 7 pieces since common Chinese are getting sick and tired from violent oppressive and brutal Communist govt which runs Tanks on it's citizens.We might see 7 new countries coming out of China.Check the below link in case it's not censored.It would be nice to see Tibet,Taiwan,Honk Kong as free countries. :pound:

China faces split into seven parts

Bhutan is not a loud mouth arrogant like Terrorist Han Chinese who keep shouting and threatening everyone on loudspeaker.You low IQ Terrorist Han Chinese don't even know that India has a security pact with Bhutan on their request. India is here to DENY you a Tibet-II. You are not Russia which can do Crimea.

You have bad relations with almost of your neighbors and threaten every small big neighbor.So whether it's JAPAN,Vietnam,Mongolia,Philippines,Malaysia,S Korea,Bhutan,India... you have disputes with everyone!!! Everyone of them HATES Chinese. You are a pain in the ass to the world community and a coward Bully.

You have no business in so called "South China". Even Vietnam beat you black and blue. :lol:

You still have time to behave or else Bhutan might think of coming in India as Arunachal,Sikkim etc did since they didn't want to end up like Tibet.

View attachment 19081
View attachment 19082

View attachment 19083

========================================================================================
Maulana Rockullah's Expert comment: So here comes another Chinese with pathetic English to spread false propaganda.If anyone want to learn how to be a straight face pathological liar then follow Chinese and Pakis. I called out @amoy but he ran away and sent another Terrorist Han Chinese.Last time I exposed his LIES and since then he has not come back. :pound:

@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @Bhumihar @blueblood @brational nal @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @Bullet @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @F-14B @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @here2where @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @Kshatriya87 @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @Pinky Chaudhary @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy@Sakal Gharelu Ustad @SanjeevM @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS @Willy2 @3deffect
are you fucking kidding me? you are picking up grammar error for NYTimes?

jat

ITBP is still standing the chinese ran away after being bashed up.
Indian side is on the right from the looks of the chinese flag being on the left. Kung fu hmmm, Lets get a kabaddi team to play this. I support pelwani practice for the jawans. Make sure nothign like this happens again. A pelwan can beat the crap out of most kung fu kids because of size and strength. Plus UFC is 90% wrestling the guy onto the ground and then beating the crap out of em.
Looks like the Indian side got out maneuvered and kicked out. Poorly handled. Want bigger boys down there with real shooting experience.

jat

One thing i noticed was the perfect ambush. That video was clearly a face saving PR order by PLA. After loosing on Doklam they decided to get their clips. The amount of cameras etc... the perfect ambush. This is intimidation, and lesson. Lets see if Modi has the balls to do the same though I am doubtful. Some one who boasts often rarely bites.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Indian side is on the right from the looks of the chinese flag being on the left. Kung fu hmmm, Lets get a kabaddi team to play this. I support pelwani practice for the jawans. Make sure nothign like this happens again. A pelwan can beat the crap out of most kung fu kids because of size and strength. Plus UFC is 90% wrestling the guy onto the ground and then beating the crap out of em.
Looks like the Indian side got out maneuvered and kicked out. Poorly handled. Want bigger boys down there with real shooting experience.
Did you miss the beatdown handed down in the middle through the use of belts? Except for the one jawan who got kicked and stoned in the face, the Chinks got nothing. Five more minutes and the situation would have escalated out of their control. Indians are masters at rioting, we have it in our blood. This is a fight they cannot win.

square

Strategic Issues
When patrols of both sides confront each other, they follow a drill to disengage. This includes unfurling of a banner with the patrol commanders facing each other, asking the other side to withdraw from its territory. Top sources told The Indian Express that the drill was initially followed by the two patrol commanders, but the Chinese patrol commander then suddenly chose to go behind his men. The Indian patrol commander was then hit by a steel rod by the Chinese soldiers, which was followed by physical violence from both sides.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The video is murky enough to be useful to either side. Anyway, who leaked it? Us or them?

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
One thing i have concluded from this video,apart from a guy who got flying kick and someones head which got injured in stone pelting,chinese were at mercy of ITBP,had this been army,they would have defaced them with gun butt's.And had they been gurkha,this video would have been censored on youtube(they would have cut their heads).

jat

Did you miss the beatdown handed down in the middle through the use of belts? Except for the one jawan who got kicked and stoned in the face, the Chinks got nothing. Five more minutes and the situation would have escalated out of their control. Indians are masters at rioting, we have it in our blood. This is a fight they cannot win.
With that kung fu kick, useless as it is, they got a PR video. And they'll exploit it. They got other videos too but this one just shows the kung fu kick and thats all anybody will see. I say India needs to do something similar. Get bigger guys, we have them and let them play kabaddi. And post it on youtube before it hurts moral. Unless were trying to get public anger in India and disappointment. Because the video highlights failure. But the other problem, is do we play the same tune PLA does? Fight like them? tit for tat? Modi is no MMS. Modi talks too much. MMS is better at making threats. Modi makes too many.
I want a beat down. Get the kabaadi team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles