Russia Ukraine War 2022

Who will win this war?.

• Total voters

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Russian pigdogs shot down their Ka-29. It's a shame, the Russians have shot down more of their helicopters over these six months than we have:crazy:

ww2historian

Country flag
Russian pigdogs shot down their Ka-29. It's a shame, the Russians have shot down more of their helicopters over these six months than we have:crazy:
Once again the bozo clown akim is looking at 1 leaf on an insignificant tree while the the whole rest of the forest in on fire.
FAB-3000 Strikes Are Intensifying

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Once again the bozo clown akim is looking at 1 leaf on an insignificant tree while the the whole rest of the forest in on fire.
FAB-3000 Strikes Are Intensifying
You're tired of dog khren'. You don’t understand a word of Russian, you only emphasize meager and one-sided information and try to argue with me.
Video. OK. Here's a video of a Russian opposition journalist. Not everyone has to speak your language, so turn on subtitles.
He quotes a Russian opposition newspaper that interviewed Russian soldiers.
Or how do you recognize the revelation of a Russian soldier when he writes that a large Ukrainian drone arrives at night, drops 8 small FPVs and there is no security platoon.
I’m not going to translate all this for you, because there are hundreds of such materials. That's why I'm not worried about waiting for Russian soldiers. By the time they get there, they will erase all their legs.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
New wave of french commitment/s incoming it seems.
Niger cancelled french permit to mine Uranium....

Here russia considering tactical nuking areas of troop concentrations..

Ukraine becoming comeAMMOdump of all over the world it seems!
Interesting time incoming!

ww2historian

Country flag
You're tired of dog khren'. You don’t understand a word of Russian, you only emphasize meager and one-sided information and try to argue with me.
Video. OK. Here's a video of a Russian opposition journalist. Not everyone has to speak your language, so turn on subtitles.
He quotes a Russian opposition newspaper that interviewed Russian soldiers.
Or how do you recognize the revelation of a Russian soldier when he writes that a large Ukrainian drone arrives at night, drops 8 small FPVs and there is no security platoon.
I’m not going to translate all this for you, because there are hundreds of such materials. That's why I'm not worried about waiting for Russian soldiers. By the time they get there, they will erase all their legs.
I only emphasize meager and one sided information?? And you always show balanced two sided information? We all see how you only list Russia losses, but never Ukrainian losses. Yes, we all know your sad stupid excuse that Ukraine's policy is not to report these numbers. So instead you show only Ukraine's reporting of exaggerated Russian losses. If you were balanced you would also show Ukrainian losses reported by Russia. But you don't because you believe Ukraine tells the truth and Russia always lies. You are so pathetic, stupid and narcissistic. In the end these types of beliefs help Russia and hurt you. The house of playing cards will collapse and I wish I could be there to see the look on your stupid face.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I only emphasize meager and one sided information?? And you always show balanced two sided information? We all see how you only list Russia losses, but never Ukrainian losses. Yes, we all know your sad stupid excuse that Ukraine's policy is not to report these numbers. So instead you show only Ukraine's reporting of exaggerated Russian losses. If you were balanced you would also show Ukrainian losses reported by Russia. But you don't because you believe Ukraine tells the truth and Russia always lies. You are so pathetic, stupid and narcissistic. In the end these types of beliefs help Russia and hurt you. The house of playing cards will collapse and I wish I could be there to see the look on your stupid face.
Why do you need these figures? Even if I know them, you still won't believe them. Keep an eye on the battlefield. FAB -1500 and 3000 are only a visual effect. Have you seen the video? Flies by. But the launch range is short and the Su-34 cannot maneuver. Great target for the Patriots.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
So Japan imposes sanctions on Indian companies for helping Russia circumnavigate the discriminative sanctions imposed on them. This move by Japan shows that they have become nothing more than a vassal of the US like how the UK has become a second vote-button for the US in the United Nations.

In the past, US nuked Japan not once but twice by dropping an atomic bomb on the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki both. But fast forward several decades later, Japan has become one of US's closest allies in Asia, or more appropriately a US vassal.

Since the assassination of Shinzo Abe in July 2022, Japan's political and geopolitical decisions have been more and more western centric. Shinzo Abe was one man who didn't want Japan to surrender it's sovereignty completely to the west and see how the west assassinated him.

Lurker091

Country flag
So Japan imposes sanctions on Indian companies for helping Russia circumnavigate the discriminative sanctions imposed on them. This move by Japan shows that they have become nothing more than a vassal of the US like how the UK has become a second vote-button for the US in the United Nations.

In the past, US nuked Japan not once but twice by dropping an atomic bomb on the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki both. But fast forward several decades later, Japan has become one of US's closest allies in Asia, or more appropriately a US vassal.

Since the assassination of Shinzo Abe in July 2022, Japan's political and geopolitical decisions have been more and more western centric. Shinzo Abe was one man who didn't want Japan to surrender it's sovereignty completely to the west and see how the west assassinated him.

They didn't speak up when the US was supplying weapons to our enemy.

And they know that Americans and Europeans are behind this shitshow, and they are the ones supplying weapons to one side and making profit from it . Yet, they come to us and say we are the bad guys.

There is a limit to hypocrisy.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Every attack on Crimea starts with a round of global-hawk /mq9 shorty....
In one hand uncle says, we are not donning anything, while on other hand they are actively providing and co ordinating the ATACAMS targets... What a sheeeeeer hypocrisy!

When you are out of target, target beach goers with cluster munition... Leeeeh, america has stood that level low now!

Akim

Professional
Country flag
There is not a single warship left in Crimea (in the Black Sea zone) - Ukrainian naval drones hunted them down. Those who could not be kissed were placed in the bays with sea mines and the fleet fled to the Sea of Azov.
Screenshot_3-16.jpg

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Every attack on Crimea starts with a round of global-hawk /mq9 shorty....
In one hand uncle says, we are not donning anything, while on other hand they are actively providing and co ordinating the ATACAMS targets... What a sheeeeeer hypocrisy!

When you are out of target, target beach goers with cluster munition... Leeeeh, america has stood that level low now!
SAM Tor
IMG_20240624_142810_373.jpg

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
was the guy actually pointing to his head to be shot there?
I think the soldier did a favour to his comrade by putting him out of his misery. These soldiers signed up for this, they knew that this wasn't something they would come back from "alive". Or maybe the soldier simply didn't want dead weight (his comrade). I don't know 100%.

ww2historian

Country flag
Does anyone know what kind of armored vehicle these are? They are shown at the begging of this video. They have 7 wheels like the T-14 Armata, but the turret is near the back.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles