Little Dark Age Of This Timeline - Geopolitics, Finance and Memes

ww2historian

Country flag
@ww2historian logging on DFI everday after being wrong for 9 months consistently

Your math is bad, my first post was 6 month ago. You are way more confident about Russia withdrawing from Kherson than Ukrainian bloggers are. They think it's a trap. I personally don't know, but like I always said, we will see. Btw I don't care if I'm wrong. My ego isn't made of glass like yours.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@Varzone I'm moving your thread to members corner. There is no way you can put a meme/satire thread in international politics when even topic is not serious (and thread off course intended to be a trollfest).

Members are requested to restraint from personal attacks. I am on a cleaning spree today.

Regards

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Your math is bad, my first post was 6 month ago. You are way more confident about Russia withdrawing from Kherson than Ukrainian bloggers are. They think it's a trap. I personally don't know, but like I always said, we will see. Btw I don't care if I'm wrong. My ego isn't made of glass like yours.
Don't worry, NATO has enough satellites to monitor what's happening exactly. Russian intelligence is leaking like a sieve since before this war began US been known about their moves so even if it's a feint it's impossible to keep it a secret.
Your ego is made of titanium because it has to take so much abuse from me. In any case I'll not miss a chance to dab on you since you were goading me to make memes.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
@Varzone I'm moving your thread to members corner. There is no way you can put a meme/satire thread in international politics when even topic is not serious (and thread off course intended to be a trollfest).

Members are requested to restraint from personal attacks. I am on a cleaning spree today.

Regards
but I made this thread specifically for this! people can come or not come on their own peril.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
And people wanted Ukraine to surrender their territory to Russia...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles