Little Dark Age Of This Timeline - Geopolitics, Finance and Memes

mokoman

Country flag
My time is limited on this forum now, might be one of my last posts.
I have survived many assassinations attempts till now from many threads and now not even left alone in my own thread.
goto 4chan , find /ugh/ /chug/ , u can shit on monke gang or cocaine-zelesnky gang safely there .

* rules no bar *

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
So on serious note, how do you see an overall outcome of ongoing Russo-Ukraine war till now?
From my perspective,
  • Ukraine losing bulk of its strategic infrastructure and industrial capabilities beyond recovery regardless of outcome. Though, Zelensky becomes a figure which always will be remembered in western circles from a nobody. Given the decline and payment crises emerging in Europe, west isn't going to be able to prop up Ukraine again (Germany's "marshall plan for Ukraine" lol, struggling to sustain itself).
  • Relative decline of Europe against Asia has become faster and persistent perception of threat from Russia and Asia will only strengthen American grip on Europe. US, regardless of global conflicts is a far apart safe country, surrounded by two oceans and remains ever growing great power and will be only country where white nationalist sentiments find confidence (cope lol) in.
  • Russia had been declining and the war has indicated and catalysed their economic decline. They will still remain a key swinger given their extensive experience with tech and immense resources.
  • West shifting away from a hostile Russia and a destroyed Ukraine will shift both food and industrial supply chains into Asia.
  • Russia's decline is shifting focus on China and India has been gaining focus being only long term rival of China given its population. India will remain a western ally for long term but won't be anything like Europe given India hasn't been subservient to west.
  • Indian stance of Ukraine and western reactions, have shown inherent rifts in Indo Western relations which would cause serious Indo western disputes anytime just as happened to Sino American alliance. So either of west or India could even join Chinese camp or a new pole against each other.
  • Europe in 30 years from now would be as relevant in world politics as Latin America is today. US will be only surviving power centre in west and UK/France/Germany nowhere near they used to be.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
So on serious note, how do you see an overall outcome of ongoing Russo-Ukraine war till now?
From my perspective,
  • Ukraine losing bulk of its strategic infrastructure and industrial capabilities beyond recovery regardless of outcome. Though, Zelensky becomes a figure which always will be remembered in western circles from a nobody. Given the decline and payment crises emerging in Europe, west isn't going to be able to prop up Ukraine again (Germany's "marshall plan for Ukraine" lol, struggling to sustain itself).
  • Relative decline of Europe against Asia has become faster and persistent perception of threat from Russia and Asia will only strengthen American grip on Europe. US, regardless of global conflicts is a far apart safe country, surrounded by two oceans and remains ever growing great power and will be only country where white nationalist sentiments find confidence (cope lol) in.
  • Russia had been declining and the war has indicated and catalysed their economic decline. They will still remain a key swinger given their extensive experience with tech and immense resources.
  • West shifting away from a hostile Russia and a destroyed Ukraine will shift both food and industrial supply chains into Asia.
  • Russia's decline is shifting focus on China and India has been gaining focus being only long term rival of China given its population. India will remain a western ally for long term but won't be anything like Europe given India hasn't been subservient to west.
  • Indian stance of Ukraine and western reactions, have shown inherent rifts in Indo Western relations which would cause serious Indo western disputes anytime just as happened to Sino American alliance. So either of west or India could even join Chinese camp or a new pole against each other.
  • Europe in 30 years from now would be as relevant in world politics as Latin America is today. US will be only surviving power centre in west and UK/France/Germany nowhere near they used to be.
I agree on all points,
This is the great showdown of US-China might, chess pieces will now move with the flow of strength from Washington and Beijing.

Russia is no longer a global power if it wasn't clear before. It is now. Case closed. It'll be back to resource mining and extraction utility for globe but not military artifacts.

India still lethargic and slow but turtle will win the race after 50 years. Weak implementation and retrospective clauses and policy immaturity by amending and tweaking will slow investments and continue imports to please pre-policy change awarded contracts.

I am privy to some confidential information so kind of pessimistic on Indian growth due to bureaucratic antics.

mokoman

Country flag
From my perspective,
+also

war hasnt ended and Russians are fortifying Crimea .

very interesting times ahead.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
+also

war hasnt ended and Russians are fortifying Crimea .

very interesting times ahead.
Bhai reports toh yeh hain ki Crimea se evacuation ho rha hai.

Kherson pe bhi bole pooty-gang ki fortifying ho rahi hai.

Kabhi toh sudhar jao

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned

Blatant. But Russia is moral superpower and if you don't agree then you are emotional.

I write big wall text, means I'm smart 🤓

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned

When I was new i pleaded and prayed to DFI members, pls go through the lecture of the Baltic security officer I posted but nobody saw it.

Anyway, it's a enshrined dagger of death to russian power. Always has been. Humiliation of losing to a small power destroys mythos.

Mythos is the heart of a nation.
Death by fragmentation around ethnocentricity follows. It's happened before many times and will happen again soon.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag

When I was new i pleaded and prayed to DFI members, pls go through the lecture of the Baltic security officer I posted but nobody saw it.

Anyway, it's a enshrined dagger of death to russian power. Always has been. Humiliation of losing to a small power destroys mythos.

Mythos is the heart of a nation.
Death by fragmentation around ethnocentricity follows. It's happened before many times and will happen again soon.
Not true. Russians did fairly poorly in the first chechen war, came back for round two and smashed them. The chechens were far worse off than Ukraine during the first war. Of course, even the premise of Ukraine "winning" is questionable, given how their strength is so fragile and the destruction completely limited to their country.

I dont know why you are rushing to declare a russian demise so soon, or why you seem to hate russians so much. Chill out a bit, and realise we are not US/Europe/Russia/Ukraine, for us this war should be an intelectual exercise, not for us to rant about emotions which seem ill placed.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Not true. Russians did fairly poorly in the first chechen war, came back for round two and smashed them. The chechens were far worse off than Ukraine during the first war. Of course, even the premise of Ukraine "winning" is questionable, given how their strength is so fragile and the destruction completely limited to their country.

I dont know why you are rushing to declare a russian demise so soon, or why you seem to hate russians so much. Chill out a bit, and realise we are not US/Europe/Russia/Ukraine, for us this war should be an intelectual exercise, not for us to rant about emotions which seem ill placed.
After first Chechen war there was a peace agreement which obviously the Russians violated when they felt they have regained military ability to overcome them. Soviet Union had already collapsed a few years ago so the momentum had already crescendoed and in fact was cause of the independence war itself so idk what you're talking about.

I'm talking from history of mythos around russian power which shatters like a glass from losing to a small weak power and the society is sensitive to it and loses their collective sense of belonging.

There will be a negotiation at the end of this, I'm talking post this war what could happen. There is no hate, it's not my fault Russians are corrupt, incompetent, trigger happy fools and a reality check was needed as not many people knew how fragile their country is.
That has been done ✅

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles