Little Dark Age Of This Timeline - Geopolitics, Finance and Memes

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
No, they were stable regardless of electorate or authoritarianism until western intervention (some exceptions which otherwise had to fall though).

Middleast to US was like a toy to child who has broken and opened it but fails to fix it now, and their population is now dying for western sins.

And non white aren't even humans for western world. So, we aren't going to see any coverage of their sufferings like Ukraine, even if they weren't at fault.

Freedoms, economic development and social disciplining (cultural engineering of population done of by USSR and Japan) are different requirements of a society.
Off course, economic system within western world was always better than that of Soviet one (and although East Germany was far better in education and civility if not money) and both parts of Germany were integrated in west and USSR.
Western system and marshall plan is for west only though, not Ukraine which was built by Soviet empire over decades.
Would you have rather lived in East Germany or West Germany? As you understand the society's engineering in both cases. How would you like it to be in a different timeline?

Autofive

Country flag
Would you have rather lived in East Germany or West Germany? As you understand the society's engineering in both cases. How would you like it to be in a different timeline?
Every human wants freedom but barely a few know how to handle it. That's why it's basic nature of human to be ruled by a ruler who is efficient at it.

Democracy fails to fill that gap.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pity the pooty-gang, for they're too stupid.
It's a triple. WOMBO-COMBO.
Kherson Surrender.

They big mad.

lord-of-the-rings-lotr.gif

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned

Pooty-gang was clapping their ass furiously about how the menacing Surovikin looked and how he's gonna really turn up the temperature for Ukros. All for nothing, Hello Darkness my old friend....

Kumaoni

Investing in Lockheed Martin has been the best decision I’ve ever made

Kumaoni

Well deserved humiliation. Universe respects those who bid their time making themselves stronger regardless of it being at the expense of others. This is science. Power over everything.
Well of course because it’s not like Turkey is totally not an enemy of India which openly calls for Kashmir independence and has even made a pact with Oakistan and Azerbaijan

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well of course because it’s not like Turkey is totally not an enemy of India which openly calls for Kashmir independence and has even made a pact with Oakistan and Azerbaijan
Its our own fault for not messing with Turkey and increasing military cooperation with Greece and Armenia.
Due to Ninda-turtle and Lotus-whore.

I've said it many times but you nibbas like to see me repeat myself.

Kumaoni

Its our own fault for not messing with Turkey and increasing military cooperation with Greece and Armenia.
Due to Ninda-turtle and Lotus-whore.

I've said it many times but you nibbas like to see me repeat myself.
But why are you supporting and laughing at an enemy country against a friendly country?

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
But why are you supporting and laughing at an enemy country against a friendly country?
I laugh at weak and pathetic losers whether it be anyone. No discrimination, equal opportunity booty-clapper.
Russia is #1 soy-boy as you'd call them, join me and let's call spade as a spade.

Told you Kherson was a foregone conclusion but @blackjack didn't relent with this full wall plaster of Spinter tweets.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
What kind of bullshit is this? This nibba is Deputy head of the administration of the Kherson region and he died by car accident? Why I am sure there is lot of traffic on the road in Kherson...Never buy what Russian MoD says. Might as well be a cigarette accident

1668021354773.png

Last edited:

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Kherson is the kill switch for Crimea, never forget that.
Pooty-gang was screaming that Russia will never abandon Kherson.

Ab tumhari shaamat aayi

thanos-infinity-war.gif

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles