Little Dark Age Of This Timeline - Geopolitics, Finance and Memes

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Chill environment and safe haven from religious bigots, haters and low IQ trolls

1665692005987.png

The last ship from middle-earth has left for Valinor.
International guests welcome as well

Last edited:

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
I encourage members to speak the truth no matter who it benefits and educate each other rather than place your fingers on the keyboard with the intention of winning a fight.

If you're wrong, just thank your fellow traveler and be happy for what you have learnt.
(We all can do better in this regard, some more than others but nonetheless it's a new beginning)

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
We're an insignificant part of this cosmos, let's make the best of it and try to be as productive as possible and share information that we all can benefit from.

1665692457281.png

Memes don't hurt either, OC is appreciated more as there is some creativity and effort involved from our own DFI members​

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned

Lot of countries are coming together to provide air defense, I didn't think it was possible.
They pretended for so long that they couldn't part with them but now want to offer it to Ukraine and I believed them. Nudging from NATO secretary is also at play of course after his recent comments.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Bruh...It's all coming together.
Strongest and most versatile air defense by the end of this year probably! Lol

@Akim you're basically getting the NATO shield you wanted.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned

Basically, doesn't want to be a target for retaliation as France isn't a big victor/loser from this conflict anyway so why risk your survival? Understandable.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned

Any thoughts on this? She's quite a polarizing person now

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
This is nice but how does USA make money from this??
Like from any military acquisition...I believe maintenance and re-supply of ammunition, training etc costs a bomb on these beauties.
There is not only upfront costs involved, not to mention the political benefits that accrue on it.
Selling military stuff is always profitable on multiple facets.

Underlying objective is also inline with geopolitical ambitions, cheap way to make Russia deplete it's missiles on Ukraine and reduce risk for NATO members.

Country flag
Like from any military acquisition...I believe maintenance and re-supply of ammunition, training etc costs a bomb on these beauties.
There is not only upfront costs involved, not to mention the political benefits that accrue on it.
Selling military stuff is always profitable on multiple facets.
this is a pipe dream by the time this is designed and implemented the war might be long over??

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
this is a pipe dream by the time this is designed and implemented the war might be long over??
Patience my friend. It took the west 8 years to build up Ukraine and now they are making a mockery of RuAF aren't they? You have to start at some point.
Always invest with a long-term horizon.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
loss of 20% of ukranian territory and 60% of the energy production is not really making a mockery??
Nothing is set in stone, as you've seen for yourself the territory can be regained.
Of course, it will take time as from the start of Kharkhiv offensive I said that as impressive as it was it'll take 20 such offensives to reclaim all of Ukraine back to previously held borders.

Think big picture, don't limit yourself to just Ukraine's fate. Entire geopolitics of the world is changing.
Take a look at Europe! Energy dynamics! Russia's forex reserves were literally freezed by the west.

There are a lot of consequences of this adventure that have a profound impact on all of us.

Country flag
Nothing is set in stone, as you've seen for yourself the territory can be regained.
Of course, it will take time as from the start of Kharkhiv offensive I said that as impressive as it was it'll take 20 such offensives to reclaim all of Ukraine back to previously held borders.

Think big picture, don't limit yourself to just Ukraine's fate. Entire geopolitics of the world is changing.
Take a look at Europe! Energy dynamics! Russia's forex reserves were literally freezed by the west.

There are a lot of consequences of this adventure that have a profound impact on all of us.
don't think it will happen anytime soon IMO. This may knock america out of the top spot, and
fragment NATO. I see a energy alliance Saudis,Russians, iranians, venezuelans all keeping oil out
of western hands. Currency may not matter each nation should have high gold reserves,

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
don't think it will happen anytime soon IMO. This may knock america out of the top spot, and
fragment NATO. I see a energy alliance Saudis,Russians, iranians, venezuelans all keeping oil out
of western hands. Currency may not matter each nation should have high gold reserves,
There are always risks involved with everything.
Russia has managed its energy exports much better than anyone expected.
Liquidity is something that you should think about when you're discussing reserves. There is a reason we hold foreign currency, to trade with others and what they might want from us, and today they want dollar.

Country flag
There are always risks involved with everything.
Russia has managed its energy exports much better than anyone expected.
Liquidity is something that you should think about when you're discussing reserves. There is a reason we hold foreign currency, to trade with others and what they might want from us, and today they want dollar.
US has highest gold reserves of any nation, Russia maybe 4th or 5th. Trade is hard when you put sanctions
on half of the world.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles