Little Dark Age Of This Timeline - Geopolitics, Finance and Memes

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned

Well deserved humiliation. Universe respects those who bid their time making themselves stronger regardless of it being at the expense of others. This is science. Power over everything.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Let's agree to disagree. I have said multiple times that Russia has strategic interest to invade but it is playing out horribly. Ukraine at the same time also has it's own rights to function as a sovereign entity and not a puppet just because NATO is expanding eastwards.
(1)
The problem with your thesis is that you are directly quoting western diplomatic statements (without even thinking twice that how I will respond to them). That indicates a gross emotional insistence from you to support Ukraine (where even your half-baked reasoning was synthesized for emotions and you reasoned to support your confirmation bias, not to reach a conclusion).

I can easily write it as a bit again;
Ukraine at the same time also has it's own rights to function as a sovereign entity and not a puppet just because NATO is expanding eastwards.

Ukraine .... a sovereign entity and being used by NATO to expand eastwards just because a NATO puppet is ruining it and consuming Ukrainian population just for the sake of western interests.

Russia has very right to defend itself from potential of immediate threats at border. Especially, West has a track record of doing it every time. They already are at Japan and South Korea, did in Germany at Soviet times, surrounding Russia while themselves made it hell during Cuban crisis. They are surrounding Russia gradually and Ukraine's admission to NATO was to be the final nail in the coffin of declining Russian power. Russia could do anything only at current stage. And, it did.

India didn't invade Sri Lanka for getting close to China and even handing over their key port to them. Now, Sri Lanka is a picnic spot of Chinese warships and hell, even nuclear submarines near immediate coastlines of India.

Hence, I can easily dismiss your arguments related to this.
Totally wiping out a country's right to defend itself
That's gross problematic again since you purposely have picked favour of one side only. Just because Ukraine is smaller and weaker state, it shouldn't get advantage of only country being heard (while west is trying to best to doing so).

(2)

If this war is a question of sovereignty of Ukraine, then it's a question of national security of Russia. Russia was first to exercise its right to defend.
is ludicrous that too in a state of war and then if you have problem with puppets being elected why didn't you make so much whisper when Viktor Yanukovych the corrupt swindler was in power.
So when Russia's puppet was there we had no problem but as soon as there is a west favoring president in power all hell breaks lose and people want to roll out the tanks. LOL hypocrites.
You know, whatabouttery is not a good way of argument when you are not being reasonable.

Things have come this South because west's favourite president is bringing NATO at Russian borders.
Second reason being, Russia is a regional power of east Europe which is trying to strengthen its fort (just like west outrightly tries to invade or weaken rising global powers, countries not trading in dollars and so forth). This is reason (and not justification part of argument).
The country's men and woman have the right to decide the fate of the country not the neighbors. No matter what the past or future is, it's a self contained tribe within a territory with a right to exist.
That's again a copy paste which I already explained in (1).
People of every country have right to live normally in a stable environment.

Neither Russia was at fault to care about future of it's people in a potential world war (in which Russia is an obvious target) nor people of Ukraine are at fault either that they have to die for a photo ops leader like Zelensky.
US has done much worse in South America, do you see anybody defending that? Then why people need defend Russia?
US has done worse in South America historically, East Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle east & Africa and people still defend its actions (and a weakened narrative doesn't matter for US after war is done and dusted).

(3)
US starts with templates in mass media which builds up image of pro US states as "government of people" and anti US states as "majoritarian, authoritarian, electoral autocracy, backslid democracy" etc.. That has always been a common procedure before all invasions.

There's a reason why a communist state Vietnam is always in good books while North Korea and China are enemies. That also explains why a de facto theocracy with church still among incharges of state; United Kingdom is called a democracy while world's only non-western independent democracy; India is called an "elected autocracy" just because it's not pro west enough.
Ask the east-european states how much they suffered under Soviet rule.
TBH, while Russian empire lasted longer in form of USSR, it fixed a lot in Central Asian and East European states in terms of social developmentx education and industrial capacities. They off course suffered in hands of communist policies along with mainland Russia but they were treated as their own in hands of Russian leadership while western colonization has only squeezed blood out of colonies.
Why pretend and strut like you only know who has been wronged and who hasn't? Who gave us the right to dictate that Ukraine should surrender or not? They are giving their lives for it, who are we to tell them? Are they your own kith and kin?
(4)

Well, you always chicken out when emotional. You are strictly emotional in your entire case of Russia vs Ukraine with little or no common sense. Withdrawal from war is not about who is right or wrong.

If a big-truck hits your car, you're dead regardless of him or you being on wrong side of road. Only Ukrainians will die regardless of Russia being right or wrong.
Russia is a neighbor of Ukraine. So, Ukraine as a country can't run away anywhere. West doesn't have border with Ukraine and won't come to help it. They only wanted it as a weapon station is NATO and now using its people as free soldiers to use their weapons against Russia.

For Russia, this is armageddon of their relevance and national security in future while for west, Ukraine is a free real estate now to drain Russian power. Biggest winner in this entire will be Zelensky with his political mileage and biggest losers will be people of Ukraine who will lay their lives for a cause that is unrealistic.
Actions have consequences, West was still buying oil and gas from Russia despite everything but when you invade Ukraine and try to create a buffer while stamping out pro-west sentiment then two can play this game. West saw a opening and is trying to permanently weaken Russia, it's very transparent.
As per (4)
West decided to include Ukraine in NATO and surround Russia to weaken it. Russia invaded Ukraine to crush that plan. West started funding Ukraine to weaken Russia. Ukrainians who think western politicians are helping them out of some empathy for them are idiots. They have made Zelensky their poster boy and using Ukrainians as consumables to weaken Russia so that western population remains unaffected.
People are whining and bitching because the side they support is actually much weaker.
Nobody was whining on DFI until your arrival (and except a Ukrainian member we have). Nobdoy is whining on Indian social media either except an ignorably small group of factions.

Whining is concentrated is English and American outlets.
Don't give me this holier than thou pretense that DFI is above this. Absolutely laughable, everyday there are comments proving right opposite of it. We literally had people try to argue that Iraq was unjustified war so Russia should also be allowed to be imperialistic.
Iraq war was at least avoidable given benefit of doubt.
What do I make out of Ukraine war which was not founded on hollow reasons? Ukraine just played into hands of west to pick a permanent enmity with its biggest neighbor.

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

Well deserved humiliation. Universe respects those who bid their time making themselves stronger regardless of it being at the expense of others. This is science. Power over everything.
Yeah sure , you know your propoganda is a eye sore nowadays
As told before, this humiliation will always remain limited to their memes and dreams which they use to delude themselves even more and cope when power centeres of world are shifting.

In next 2-3 decades, many empires will fall, egos will be bruised and many nationalists will be humbled.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
(1)
The problem with your thesis is that you are directly quoting western diplomatic statements (without even thinking twice that how I will respond to them). That indicates a gross emotional insistence from you to support Ukraine (where even your half-baked reasoning was synthesized for emotions and you reasoned to support your confirmation bias, not to reach a conclusion).

I can easily write it as a bit again;
Ukraine at the same time also has it's own rights to function as a sovereign entity and not a puppet just because NATO is expanding eastwards.

Ukraine .... a sovereign entity and being used by NATO to expand eastwards just because a NATO puppet is ruining it and consuming Ukrainian population just for the sake of western interests.

Russia has very right to defend itself from potential of immediate threats at border. Especially, West has a track record of doing it every time. They already are at Japan and South Korea, did in Germany at Soviet times, surrounding Russia while themselves made it hell during Cuban crisis. They are surrounding Russia gradually and Ukraine's admission to NATO was to be the final nail in the coffin of declining Russian power. Russia could do anything only at current stage. And, it did.

India didn't invade Sri Lanka for getting close to China and even handing over their key port to them. Now, Sri Lanka is a picnic spot of Chinese warships and hell, even nuclear submarines near immediate coastlines of India.

Hence, I can easily dismiss your arguments related to this.

That's gross problematic again since you purposely have picked favour of one side only. Just because Ukraine is smaller and weaker state, it shouldn't get advantage of only country being heard (while west is trying to best to doing so).

(2)

If this war is a question of sovereignty of Ukraine, then it's a question of national security of Russia. Russia was first to exercise its right to defend.

You know, whatabouttery is not a good way of argument when you are not being reasonable.

Things have come this South because west's favourite president is bringing NATO at Russian borders.
Second reason being, Russia is a regional power of east Europe which is trying to strengthen its fort (just like west outrightly tries to invade or weaken rising global powers, countries not trading in dollars and so forth). This is reason (and not justification part of argument).

That's again a copy paste which I already explained in (1).
People of every country have right to live normally in a stable environment.

Neither Russia was at fault to care about future of it's people in a potential world war (in which Russia is an obvious target) nor people of Ukraine are at fault either that they have to die for a photo ops leader like Zelensky.

US has done worse in South America historically, East Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle east & Africa and people still defend its actions (and a weakened narrative doesn't matter for US after war is done and dusted).

(3)
US starts with templates in mass media which builds up image of pro US states as "government of people" and anti US states as "majoritarian, authoritarian, electoral autocracy, backslid democracy" etc.. That has always been a common procedure before all invasions.

There's a reason why a communist state Vietnam is always in good books while North Korea and China are enemies. That also explains why a de facto theocracy with church still among incharges of state; United Kingdom is called a democracy while world's only non-western independent democracy; India is called an "elected autocracy" just because it's not pro west enough.

TBH, while Russian empire lasted longer in form of USSR, it fixed a lot in Central Asian and East European states in terms of social developmentx education and industrial capacities. They off course suffered in hands of communist policies along with mainland Russia but they were treated as their own in hands of Russian leadership while western colonization has only squeezed blood out of colonies.

(4)

Well, you always chicken out when emotional. You are strictly emotional in your entire case of Russia vs Ukraine with little or no common sense. Withdrawal from war is not about who is right or wrong.

If a big-truck hits your car, you're dead regardless of him or you being on wrong side of road. Only Ukrainians will die regardless of Russia being right or wrong.
Russia is a neighbor of Ukraine. So, Ukraine as a country can't run away anywhere. West doesn't have border with Ukraine and won't come to help it. They only wanted it as a weapon station is NATO and now using its people as free soldiers to use their weapons against Russia.

For Russia, this is armageddon of their relevance and national security in future while for west, Ukraine is a free real estate now to drain Russian power. Biggest winner in this entire will be Zelensky with his political mileage and biggest losers will be people of Ukraine who will lay their lives for a cause that is unrealistic.

As per (4)
West decided to include Ukraine in NATO and surround Russia to weaken it. Russia invaded Ukraine to crush that plan. West started funding Ukraine to weaken Russia. Ukrainians who think western politicians are helping them out of some empathy for them are idiots. They have made Zelensky their poster boy and using Ukrainians as consumables to weaken Russia so that western population remains unaffected.

Nobody was whining on DFI until your arrival (and except a Ukrainian member we have). Nobdoy is whining on Indian social media either except an ignorably small group of factions.

Whining is concentrated is English and American outlets.

Iraq war was at least avoidable given benefit of doubt.
What do I make out of Ukraine war which was not founded on hollow reasons? Ukraine just played into hands of west to pick a permanent enmity with its biggest neighbor.
Very scholarly brilliant post. It is obvious he know nothing about history. Lullz at the russia annexed. Actually this region crimea was part of russia since 1780ad.Should note even in 1950s crimea had majority russian population. A fourth of ukrainians. The remaining were tatars that were already deported. In that sense crimea was hence more russian in 1954 than ever before. Then that was khrushev who gifted it probably because his wife was a ukrainian.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
US has highest gold reserves of any nation, Russia maybe 4th or 5th. Trade is hard when you put sanctions
on half of the world.
USA has highest gold reserves with more than 8000 tons of gold. After US, on second place is Germany, after that on third and fourth place is Italy and France respectively. Russia is in fifth place when it comes to "nations with the largest gold reserves".

My information is from few sources and this chart.

Countries-with-largest-gold-holdings-07022018-LG-e1530806652654.png

Now above chart is From 2018 supposively, so here is a newer source from this year (2022) which is giving the same ranking.

Now all the sources on the Internet are not giving the same ranking for all nations in terms of largest gold reserves, some sources say that India has 10th largest gold reserves of any nation whereas some are saying that it is having 9th largest, same for Russia, some are saying 5th whereas some are saying 4th largest. As usual, conflicting data but this is the nearest estimate that we can get.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
As told before, this humiliation will always remain limited to their memes and dreams which they use to delude themselves even more and cope when power centeres of world are shifting.

In next 2-3 decades, many empires will fall, egos will be bruised and many nationalists will be humbled.
I guess if starting every retort with saying I'm emotional as an ad hominem attack is justified then suit yourself and ignore the examples i gave.
These back and forth are becoming too long with no real benefit. I have only few points.

> Global powers will use every tool and ploy to drag each other down. Ukraine is caught in the firefight as a proxy war battlefield, but doesn't take away its own right to exist in the middle of the fight and it's right to defend. I guess you have subconsciously accepted Putin's declaration and acting as if Russia's interest comes before Ukraine's. Sure, Russia was stronger and thought it'll force their status quo but that failed as we saw the Kiev overthrow didn't succeed. I have no problem with Russia doing so as their are stronger but NATO can support Ukraine to further their interests too.
Why is Sweden and Finland willing to join NATO now? Because Russia has been exposed to be so weak that they don't fear the consequences.
We have seen the behaviour of post-soviet space about this conflict and they're all concerned about this while leaning more towards China for their security.
> Zelensky is just acting in the spirit of the nation as a president of a country under attack. You have said he is doing so for a photo-op.
I don't consider such a comment in good taste. Next time if someone attacks us for eg. Then will you be okay for comments in a western publication saying India should just surrender, why have so many people die in Kashmir? This is photo-op for Indian president.
Lol seriously? Ukrainian think they have a better future with EU so obviously they'd favour closer cooperation with Europe. The East European countries are heavily investing into Ukraine's war effort as well since they know they could be next.
>You have been perfectly fine with Soviet expansion as well as American which is fine but you can't discount the natives not to fight back and take support against the aggressor which in this case is Ukraine taking help of the west.
It is not emotional for letting Ukraine itself decide how much they can recapture territory which was annexed.
> I didn't come here for likes and reactions and replies. Just to further understand the conflict and check my bias as I know there is a soviet overhang in Indians and they are sympathetic towards Russia. You have sycophants cheering you after every comment like panipat battle is being fought here. These are the same knowns who attack other members for just being atheist and make personal remarks as if they know my ancestors and personal beliefs. I'm not accusing you of anything just making observations about the esteemed DFI members who are not emotional at all and very objective as stated before. Obviously they won't whine before I came because nobody was questioning the narrative before and it was gangland for anybody who did.

I can have my opinions, so can you. Nice discussion but I have to say nothing really I hadn't heard of before.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
I guess if starting every retort with saying I'm emotional as an ad hominem attack is justified then suit yourself and ignore the examples i gave.
These back and forth are becoming too long with no real benefit. I have only few points.

> Global powers will use every tool and ploy to drag each other down. Ukraine is caught in the firefight as a proxy war battlefield, but doesn't take away its own right to exist in the middle of the fight and it's right to defend. I guess you have subconsciously accepted Putin's declaration and acting as if Russia's interest comes before Ukraine's. Sure, Russia was stronger and thought it'll force their status quo but that failed as we saw the Kiev overthrow didn't succeed. I have no problem with Russia doing so as their are stronger but NATO can support Ukraine to further their interests too.
Why is Sweden and Finland willing to join NATO now? Because Russia has been exposed to be so weak that they don't fear the consequences.
We have seen the behaviour of post-soviet space about this conflict and they're all concerned about this while leaning more towards China for their security.
> Zelensky is just acting in the spirit of the nation as a president of a country under attack. You have said he is doing so for a photo-op.
I don't consider such a comment in good taste. Next time if someone attacks us for eg. Then will you be okay for comments in a western publication saying India should just surrender, why have so many people die in Kashmir? This is photo-op for Indian president.
Lol seriously? Ukrainian think they have a better future with EU so obviously they'd favour closer cooperation with Europe. The East European countries are heavily investing into Ukraine's war effort as well since they know they could be next.
>You have been perfectly fine with Soviet expansion as well as American which is fine but you can't discount the natives not to fight back and take support against the aggressor which in this case is Ukraine taking help of the west.
It is not emotional for letting Ukraine itself decide how much they can recapture territory which was annexed.
> I didn't come here for likes and reactions and replies. Just to further understand the conflict and check my bias as I know there is a soviet overhang in Indians and they are sympathetic towards Russia. You have sycophants cheering you after every comment like panipat battle is being fought here. These are the same knowns who attack other members for just being atheist and make personal remarks as if they know my ancestors and personal beliefs. I'm not accusing you of anything just making observations about the esteemed DFI members who are not emotional at all and very objective as stated before. Obviously they won't whine before I came because nobody was questioning the narrative before and it was gangland for anybody who did.

I can have my opinions, so can you. Nice discussion but I have to say nothing really I hadn't heard of before.
You are stupid coomer liar. You claimed that crimea never part of russia. The fact being crimean population were 1.1 million approx back in 1950-55ad. A fourth of ukrainians. Hence the majority russians were there.
coomerdumbretardeurofags.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
For example that theshrike user. We never had any of problems with him.

Our stand is not any of pro russian either.

Despite he has not taken any pro russian stance whatsover.

But the simple basic difference is that he does not dykride.

You do.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
For example that theshrike user. We never had any of problems with him.

Our stand is not any of pro russian either.

Despite he has not taken any pro russian stance whatsover.

But the simple basic difference is that he does not dykride.

You do.
He is a nice nibba, why should I have same personality as him? Everyone is different and we should all we be thankful that they are none other like you. I did ride your ass on the main thread while you were frustrated with my comments.
Very puzzling why don't you just put me on ignore since obviously i don't post material that is really digestible by you.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
You lying again. Just like you accusing me of insulting your religion.

Happy Halloween. Ask for something nice okay?

View attachment 179932
You were making subtle Hinduphobic jibes. @Knowitall @Blademaster @Haldilal @Jay Patel @vishnugupt @Jimih @Vinash @Trial By Fire and over a dozen more are testimony to that.

That is not the subject right now.

Just few posts ago you claimed. How this region crimea was never russian. I objectively owned.

Even the IndxTech has owned you on your own thread.

That further proves you are not into discussion in first place. Just quote whore and spam the horseshiet you believe in.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
He is a nice nibba, why should I have same personality as him? Everyone is different and we should all we be thankful that they are none other like you. I did ride your ass on the main thread while you were frustrated with my comments.
Very puzzling why don't you just put me on ignore since obviously i don't post material that is really digestible by you.
Everybody is different so be in your own basement. On public forums either back your sheit or get the shiet out.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
You make dumb claim. You have to prove. You cannot continue to spam unproven shiet by inserting everybody else as prejudiced. You cannot disprove any. You are never disproving it because it can never be disproved ever.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
I just want to say, I am happy to discuss anything including geopolitics. No problems.
Don't listen to the angry mob. We're too insignificant in this universe to be worried about what others think of us for their own reasons.
Let's learn from each other and maybe come away with something we hadn't thought about before.
But if you are abusive for no reason then I'll have to ignore you.

Screenshot_20221027-035001~2.jpg

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I'm not here to pick up a fight but won't back off from my words either.

The way you have written the posts over everywhere and repeating same again and again, anyone can tell that you are writing it strictly out of emotions. You probably didn't even bother to completely read what I've written. You wouldn't have responded with same things over and over.
Global powers will use every tool and ploy to drag each other down. Ukraine is caught in the firefight as a proxy war battlefield, but doesn't take away its own right to exist in the middle of the fight and it's right to defend. I guess you have subconsciously accepted Putin's declaration and acting as if Russia's interest comes before Ukraine's. Sure, Russia was stronger and thought it'll force their status quo but that failed as we saw the Kiev overthrow didn't succeed. I have no problem with Russia doing so as their are stronger but NATO can support Ukraine to further their interests too.
You seem a bit too confused about your justifications.
As I have told before in (1) and (2) in previous post, your thesis is faulty at all cherrypicking justifications of your choice from both parts makes your argument null & void.

Ukraine is getting sympathy strictly because its weaker combatant and not because of any moral cause.
Nobody snatched the right to defend from Ukraine. In fact, its Russia which is being strangulated and sanctioned badly.

If you are assuming the official positions of both countries, Russia has only practiced its right to defend itself from an upcoming western proxy and it was not first to create trouble (rather preempted upcoming NATO deployments on its borders). Russia should not be considered a villain just because its powerful enough to knock out Ukraine.

Or if we have a look at great power game between west and Russia which is even more realistic, then Ukraine and Zelensky too are just being used as western proxies against Russia where Ukrainian citizens have no say and being used as an expendables. Hence, Ukranian people should back of from a western war.

Off course your thesis was strictly based upon "ILIKEIT" and "IDONTLIKEIT". So, you picked a hybrid synthesis that
"People of Ukraine support west and their inclusion in NATO" but even that would justify the Russian invasion as a well deserved punch.

You did not reason at all. You were emotional in favour of Ukraine. So, you only dismissed Russia's cause.
I did no wrong by calling you emotional or incompetent which you assumed as personal attack.
Why is Sweden and Finland willing to join NATO now
Because Russia has been exposed to be so weak that they don't fear the consequences.
Russia is declining against US, China and India etc., not Eueope.

Off course, overall Russia is a declining power. They can't handle 2~3 more Ukraine like wars. They are getting relatively weaker every passing day and today is the best time for them to settle scores for a secure future in their upcoming bad days.
West too is gradually surrounding to defang them in their own region as well. They did not have any choice except this war.

But this is not our topic of interest but moral positions of Ukraine and Russia added with realities. Altogether:
  • By a western perspective, you want sympathy for Ukraine because Russia is stronger and show Ukraine morally better.
  • By same view, you don't like Russia either and you also want reflect Russia weaker.
This is strictly emotional tendency which is also reflected in the meme due to which our brawl started.
This is same as Islamic Pakistani trolls online who say "v enslaved and ruled u hindus" & "pak will conquer india" and "u r oppressing muslims and bullying pakistan" in same line.

I humbly request you to revisit your opinion and find actual contradictions instead of replying same thing over and over. Emotional rants don't positively contribute to any discussion. And all I see that you are doing nothing except ignoring Russia's concerns in argument.
Zelensky is just acting in the spirit of the nation as a president of a country under attack. You have said he is doing so for a photo-op.
That's gross emotional.
As told before in (4) of previous post;

Russia is a neighbor of Ukraine. So, Ukraine as a country can't run away anywhere. West doesn't have border with Ukraine and won't come to help it. They only wanted it as a weapon station of NATO and now using its people as free soldiers to use their weapons against Russia.

Anyone who thinks that a leader expending its population to fight against an enemy, you can never win, is some kind of great personality is an idiot. I personally would have, if in place of Zelensky, would have visited Russia to find a middle path solution than picking up enmity with them for western countries thousands of miles away.

Zelensky anyway is literal photo op leader aiming for political mileage. There is nothing for Ukrainain people in his heart.
Indian president commands world's third largest military which can chicken out any great power around IOR, leave alone grabbing land of India. So India is not a case here.

India actually backed off from further advances in Pakistan after separation of BD when Soviets withdrew support and west became hostile. I would have been no different had India been a small country like Nepal. It was sensible to be a friend of China instead of west.
Replied as per (1).
As per (1) again.
I didn't come here for likes and reactions and replies. Just to further understand the conflict and check my bias as I know there is a soviet overhang in Indians and they are sympathetic towards Russia.
DFI on its average is rather full of anti communist Right wing guys which have grudges against Soviet interventions in India.

The average Indian defense community, by extension bigger community of defense and geopolitical interest community isn't with Ukraine cause. Most of pro Ukraine support is concentrated in US, UK and Germany and even spill out of pro Ukraine stances is a spill over from there.
You have sycophants cheering you after every comment like panipat battle is being fought here.
These are the same knowns who attack other members for just being atheist and make personal remarks as if they know my ancestors and personal beliefs. I'm not accusing you of anything just making observations about the esteemed DFI members who are not emotional at all and very objective as stated before. Obviously they won't whine before I came because nobody was questioning the narrative before and it was gangland for anybody who did.
You should be least bothered about distractions when engaged in serious debate. I remain unaffected on every board when my turn is there.

Off course I will be cleaning up problematic posts and not ban you. I can dismiss your case here based upon your set of arguments though.
No, it's an informatic inefficiency to have an opinion. You should have a conclusion on every PoV of yours from which you don't have to back off.
You either silent the opposition or learn a new perspective.

Regards

Last edited:

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
I'm not here to pick up a fight but won't back off from my words either.

The way you have written the posts over everywhere and repeating same again and again, anyone can tell that you are writing it strictly out of emotions. You probably didn't even bother to completely read what I've written. You wouldn't have responded with same things over and over.

You seem a bit too confused about your justifications.
As I have told before in (1) and (2) in previous post, your thesis is faulty at all cherrypicking justifications of your choice from both parts makes your argument null & void.

Ukraine is getting sympathy strictly because its weaker combatant and not because of any moral cause.
Nobody snatched the right to defend from Ukraine. In fact, its Russia which is being strangulated and sanctioned badly.

If you are assuming the official positions of both countries, Russia has only practiced its right to defend itself from an upcoming western proxy and it was not first to create trouble (rather preempted upcoming NATO deployments on its borders). Russia should not be considered a villain just because its powerful enough to knock out Ukraine.

Or if we have a look at great power game between west and Russia which is even more realistic, then Ukraine and Zelensky too are just being used as western proxies against Russia where Ukrainian citizens have no say and being used as an expendables. Hence, Ukranian people should back of from a western war.

Off course your thesis was strictly based upon "ILIKEIT" and "IDONTLIKEIT". So, you picked a hybrid synthesis that
"People of Ukraine support west and their inclusion in NATO" but even that would justify the Russian invasion as a well deserved punch.

You did not reason at all. You were emotional in favour of Ukraine. So, you only dismissed Russia's cause.
I did no wrong by calling you emotional or incompetent which you assumed as personal attack.

Russia is declining against US, China and India etc., not Eueope.

Off course, overall Russia is a declining power. They can't handle 2~3 more Ukraine like wars. They are getting relatively weaker every passing day and today is the best time for them to settle scores for a secure feature in their upcoming bad days.
West too is gradually surrounding to defang them in their own region as well. They did not have any choice except this war.

But this is not our topic of interest but moral positions of Ukraine and Russia added with realities. Altogether:
  • By a western perspective, you want sympathy for Ukraine because Russia is stronger and show Ukraine morally better.
  • By same view, you don't like Russia either and you also want reflect Russia weaker.
This is strictly emotional tendency which is also reflected in the meme due to which our brawl started.

I humbly request you to revisit your opinion and find actual contradictions instead of replying same thing over and over. Emotional rants don't positively contribute to any discussion. And all I see that you are doing nothing except ignoring Russia's concerns in argument.

That's gross emotional.
As told before in (4) of previous post;

Russia is a neighbor of Ukraine. So, Ukraine as a country can't run away anywhere. West doesn't have border with Ukraine and won't come to help it. They only wanted it as a weapon station of NATO and now using its people as free soldiers to use their weapons against Russia.

Anyone who thinks that a leader expending its population to fight against an enemy, you can never win, is some kind of great personality is an idiot. I personally would have, if in place of Zelensky, would have visited Russia to find a middle path solution than picking up enmity with them for western countries thousands of miles away.

Zelensky anyway is literal photo op leader aiming for political mileage. There is nothing for Ukrainain people in his heart.

Indian president commands world's third largest military which can chicken out any great power around IOR, leave alone grabbing land of India. So India is not a case here.

India actually backed off from further advances in Pakistan after separation of BD when Soviets withdrew support and west became hostile. I would have been no different had India been a small country like Nepal. It was sensible to be a friend of China instead of west.

Replied as per (1).

As per (1) again.

DFI on its average is rather full of anti communist Right wing guys which have grudges against Soviet interventions in India.

The average Indian defense community, by extension bigger community of defense and geopolitical interest community isn't with Ukraine cause. Most of pro Ukraine support is concentrated in US, UK and Germany and even spill out of pro Ukraine stances is a spill over from there.

You should be least bothered about distractions when engaged in serious debate. I remain unaffected on every board when my turn is there.

Off course I will be cleaning up problematic posts and not ban you. I can dismiss your case here based upon your set of arguments though.

No, it's an informatic inefficiency to have an opinion. You should have a conclusion on every PoV of yours from which you don't have to back off.
You either silent the opposition or learn a new perspective.

Regards
Bookmark worthy post. He may not learn a thing from it nevertheless I have and a thousand more will learn from it too. Thanks for your time and efforts.

My stand is simply I am only pro BHARAT. Nothing else matters. Your inputs has strengthened my stand as to why we are neutral in this. The only way for any Indian to be treated with dignity, is if India rises in power projection -the one universal currency of humanity. For that we need to stay put for a while and do not induldge in the outside mess. They need to acknowledge that but they do not and they shall not.

Hence this idiot ukrainians need to stop taking our neutrality as any offense. They are prejudiced in the sense that they believe their country is been invaded. They conveniently forget that we have lost greater chunks of our lands in the past probably as much as size of ukraine.

We never cried to outside powers and have fixed our own mess ourselves. There are no superpower umbrellas.

Our borders have shrinked constantly from 700ad. Once they start analyzing the BHARAT's interests in global context from this crucial "projection of power" angle.

They had then immediately realize that the europeans have innate jealousy and hatred of Asians since last 300 years. But their corrupt ideology denies them common sense.

We cannot and do not support that therefore. The crucial obstacles that have been in BHARAT's 's growth in forms of ngo intervention and sub national diplomacy.

To creation of jihadi ghettos on two sides of ours. From funding subversions in the socio political scenario in Nepal that got pro BHARAT government of Nepal toppled from power back in 2009ad.

To arming inbred pakis with the nukes. All part of the same interventionist models and sub diplomacy.

Not just that ukraine led by the nose, decided too dabble in Kashmir issue. They have not respected our sovereignty have armed those who have massacred and almost wiped out Hindus from Kashmir.

Despite we continue to provide them the humanitarian aid.

They yet are not generous and not appreciate it. Instead just keep whining about us on that thread.

This war is not for ours to fight. If they cannot respect this then they and we will have issues.

80 million Hindus are dead. He did not cry. Either cry for all or cry for none. Else that is hypocrisy not any objectivity.

Last edited:

Bharatiya

Country flag
Bookmark worthy post. He may not learn a thing from it nevertheless I have and a thousand more will learn from it too. Thanks for your time and efforts.

My stand is simply I am only pro BHARAT. Nothing else matters. Your inputs has strengthened my stand as to why we are neutral in this. The only way for any Indian to be treated with dignity, is if India rises in power projection -the one universal currency of humanity. For that we need to stay put for a while and do not induldge in the outside mess. They need to acknowledge that but they do not and they shall not.

Hence this idiot ukrainians need to stop taking our neutrality as any offense. They are prejudiced in the sense that they believe their country is been invaded. They conveniently forget that we have lost greater chunks of our lands in the past probably as much as size of ukraine.

We never cried to outside powers and have fixed our own mess ourselves. There are no superpower umbrellas.

Our borders have shrinked constantly from 700ad. Once they start analyzing the BHARAT's interests in global context from this crucial "projection of power" angle.

They had then immediately realize that the europeans have innate jealousy and hatred of Asians since last 300 years. But their corrupt ideology denies them common sense.

We cannot and do not support that therefore. The crucial obstacles that have been in BHARAT's 's growth in forms of ngo intervention and sub national diplomacy.

To creation of jihadi ghettos on two sides of ours. From funding subversions in the socio political scenario in Nepal that got pro BHARAT government of Nepal toppled from power back in 2009ad.

To arming inbred pakis with the nukes. All part of the same interventionist models and sub diplomacy.

Not just that ukraine led by the nose, decided too dabble in Kashmir issue. They have not respected our sovereignty have armed those who have massacred and almost wiped out Hindus from Kashmir.

Despite we continue to provide them the humanitarian aid.

They yet are not generous and not appreciate it. Instead just keep whining about us on that thread.

This war is not for ours to fight. If they cannot respect this then they and we will have issues.

80 million Hindus are dead. He did not cry. Either cry for all or cry for none. Else that is hypocrisy not any objectivity.
Beautiful words, Brother.

It's not about Pro-Russia or Pro-Ukraine, it's always Pro-India. As long as it benefits our country, we should do it unapologetically.

What will obviously benefit this country is Russia not losing this war and west weakening. If that doesn't happen and Russia loses, then who will these western powers focus on?

They'll target China directly and India indirectly. As of today, we aren't in a position to withstand their indirect war unlike China. Only the survival of Russia-China axis will keep the West at bay. People think China is the greatest threat to India but it's always been the west.

West broke USSR, invaded dozens of countries for its own interests, and still remains as the shining beacon of the world. Majority of people in the west still believe they're on the right side of history. It's fucking nuts.

I'm not saying trust Chinese. They are as trustworthy as Pakis but never ever trust West. These people support conversion NGOs, use their academia to make up new Identities in an attempt to balkanize India, literally create a nuclear state just to keep India in check, keep a terrorist state alive, meddle in politics and what not.

That's why I despise any Indian who supports the Ukraine nation. You can cry for dead Ukrainians but cheering for that country is directly against Bharat's national interests.

Do Vasudaeva kutumbam only after your own house is in order. We are a fucking $2.5k per capita.

I unapologetically show a middle finger to all those Indians that wish for Ukraine's victory. You are my country's enemies and traitors. Y'all can fuck off.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles