Know Your 'Rafale'

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
Is that a F/A-18 Superhornet next to the Rafale-M? The Superhornet looks sleek and deadly too (just as the Rafale does).

Since there are tons of SH and only 1 Rafale, I guess this is the deck of a US CVN and not the CDG.

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
a bribed & commisioned article from a person to schuffle the deal :lol:
Although I do not agree with a lot of things he says (and agree with some), I still don't think you should do name calling and insinuating his intentions just because you do not agree with him. I would suggest to "Doctor" Somnath, that you provide others (especially those with a different opinion) the same respect that you demand from your peers.

Also, this person is a retired brigadier. He may have more practical knowledge of warfare than most armchair generals and enthusiasts here.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Another route for offsets, EDS technologies is a Dassault Systems partner in India with customers such as HAL, Bharat
I hope not, otherwise putting ads in Le Figero would count too. Pretty sure India only wants defence related offsets on this one.

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
Although I do not agree with a lot of things he says (and agree with some), I still don't think you should do name calling and insinuating his intentions just because you do not agree with him. I would suggest to "Doctor" Somnath, that you provide others (especially those with a different opinion) the same respect that you demand from your peers.

Also, this person is a retired brigadier. He may have more practical knowledge of warfare than most armchair generals and enthusiasts here.
well plz dont preach me sermon plz .If u find something really abusive plz press the report button & let the mods do their job , plz dont lecture me what to do & what not do .plz
REGARDS :namaste:

arya

Country flag
what do u mean by rafale is the best option available for medium role???
yes rafale is the best option now available and the plus point is that we can induct large number in less time if we required on urgent base i hope you understand

do you know how many planes we have and how many we required to save our sky , tell me one question why dont you guys understand one thing we need to induct them as soon possible

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Many retired military officers work for foreign arms company as Liaison Officers.

Have you not seen the good Col Shukla change his tune?

He, too, is an honourable man!

I wish the article could give concrete evidence as to which one would have suited India in all its ramification, instead of generalities.

That would have been more authentic.

Last edited:

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
yes rafale is the best option now available and the plus point is that we can induct large number in less time if we required on urgent base i hope you understand
of course i understand that & i have never denied that

do you know how many planes we have and how many we required to save our sky , tell me one question why dont you guys understand one thing we need to induct them as soon possible
now u tell me onething who said we dont need to induct them as soon as possible just tell me who ???? plzzzz

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
Many retired military officers work for foreign arms company as Liaison Officers.

Have you not seen the good Col Shukla change his tune?

He, too, is an honourable man!
well i dont know what problem this Mr ace 009 has with me he unneccessarily wants to attract my attention for no reason earliers he did that & when i start to reply his comments he started to whine that i am doctor & i should not troll like this .thats why i stopped replying his comments ,now see again
he is taunting me by preaching sermons

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You are a doctor and he may be a priest prone to giving sermons!

Just report posts that you feel are rotten giving the reasons.

We have the Committee who Judge such reports and then takes action.

Reports have to be official so that it does not allow any Mod to exercise his personal likes and dislikes!

That is how we try to be as fair as is humanly possible!

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
You are a doctor and he may be a priest prone to giving sermons!

Just report posts that you feel are rotten giving the reasons.

We have the Committee who Judge such reports and then takes action.

Reports have to be official so that it does not allow any Mod to exercise his personal likes and dislikes!

That is how we try to be as fair as is humanly possible!
yes thats what i am saying no one should tell anyone what to do & what not to do ?? they should use the report button & let the mod decide what to do ...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You play your part and report his post that you find are offensive.

But give reasons!

Killswitch

Country flag
Wait another 2-3 years?

This guy is a jack@$$.

He should be strapped in an old mig 21 and sent on a few sorties.

Then let him talk.

agentperry

why are we so negative??? we wont be happy even with f-22, f-35,pak-fa,j20,mca etc etc on our side....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles