Know Your 'Rafale'

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Not really, then actually it would be business "as usual" with kickbacks included... thats what INC is known for .
Cong has put their political eggs in the basket of ruining the relationship with France. If they get elected on it they certainly can't back down after they win. Not to mention there are not many French industrialists that want to do business with a government like that which can turn on them and make false allegations for political gain. In order for investment a nation needs to show they have stable government. BJP is a solid foundation, INC is like the wife who smacked herself in the elevator and claimed domestic abuse.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Cong has put their political eggs in the basket of ruining the relationship with France. If they get elected on it they certainly can't back down after they win. Not to mention there are not many French industrialists that want to do business with a government like that which can turn on them and make false allegations for political gain. In order for investment a nation needs to show they have stable government. BJP is a solid foundation, INC is like the wife who smacked herself in the elevator and claimed domestic abuse.
INC has Russia backup , thats why I think they won't mind ruining Indo-French relation.

Advaidhya Tiwari

INC has Russia backup , thats why I think they won't mind ruining Indo-French relation.
INC does not have Russian backup. Russia reduced supporting INC with death of Indira. By Rajiv's death, India had drifted away from USSR due to USA agents infiltration. It is BJP which has Russian favour as of now, not INC. INC has USA-Muslim support

Filtercoffee

Country flag
INC does not have Russian backup. Russia reduced supporting INC with death of Indira. By Rajiv's death, India had drifted away from USSR due to USA agents infiltration. It is BJP which has Russian favour as of now, not INC. INC has USA-Muslim support
It helped BJP that Amit Shah and Vladimir Putin have to same sun sign...:daru:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
BJP supports all America, China, USSR et al..

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
We always knew that if BJP loses the relationship with France is over. Macron is proving such an incompetent at diplomacy I doubt he has the skills to save it.
Macron incompétent ? He is not Hollande...

Advaidhya Tiwari

BJP supports all America, China, USSR et al..
BIP doesn't support USA. USA has only been giving lipservice and has never given any ToT to India nor compensated for the problems they have caused.

BJP is pro-China as China is a pagan nation and very reasonable. BIP is also pro-Russia as Russia has helped India with massive ToT.

BJP was severely anti-Obama and even had done election campaign to US hindus to help Trump win. This is because of the threat of Arab takeover of USA under democrats. India was only choosing lesser evil

Sancho

Frustration and Pain of @Sancho
On the contrary, I was one of the first who called out the inconsistencies in the early reports on the SC judgements and was proven right at the end.

The whole SC issue was just a big waste of time, since we know now, that they haven't looked into any of the issues the petitioners raised, based their judgement on false informations provided by the government and basically copied and pasted from the government documents, that there are no guarantees for the fighters and that there were indeed deviations from the procedures.

They could have saved themselves time and such a huge embarrassement, if they had rejected the petitions right away, since it's obvious now, that they had no real intention to look into it.

Sancho

Congress selected Rafale fighter aircraft knowing full cabilities of Rafale fighter and as well as cost of the aircraft. But why congress opposing Rafale deal. I think congress wanted kick backs in this Rafale deal from Dassault aviation.
Congress is complaining about Rafale because an election is coming. BJP complained about the same Rafale in 2013 as well and for the same political reasobs, that's the sorry state of Indian politics.
Sadly this political war, distracts from the real problems with the deal and there are plenty of them as we all know, most of all the cut down numbers and lack of industrial benefits, which is directly contradicting the whole idea of the MMRCA.

Prashant12

Country flag
On the contrary, I was one of the first who called out the inconsistencies in the early reports on the SC judgements and was proven right at the end.

The whole SC issue was just a big waste of time, since we know now, that they haven't looked into any of the issues the petitioners raised, based their judgement on false informations provided by the government and basically copied and pasted from the government documents, that there are no guarantees for the fighters and that there were indeed deviations from the procedures.

They could have saved themselves time and such a huge embarrassement, if they had rejected the petitions right away, since it's obvious now, that they had no real intention to look into it.
No!

Its your Frustration & your problem is not rafale deal but NDA govt.
UPA govt despite 10 years in power couldn't acquire:
1)MMRCA
2)Artillery guns
3)Bulletproof vests
etc.

But when NDA acquires you have problem even if some one gives credit to NDA.

Just admit that you are frustrated & Jealous of NDA govt.

Congress is complaining about Rafale because an election is coming. BJP complained about the same Rafale in 2013 as well and for the same political reasobs, that's the sorry state of Indian politics.
Sadly this political war, distracts from the real problems with the deal and there are plenty of them as we all know, most of all the cut down numbers and lack of industrial benefits, which is directly contradicting the whole idea of the MMRCA.
Fake News !

It was Yashwant Sinha who complained about Rafale & not the BJP. The same Yashwant Sinha went to court against BJP rafale deal.

Sancho

My problem in fact is Dassault aviation, who held India hostage for 3 years and made it impossible for UPA and NDA to sign the MMRCA deal. The outcome of that, was a bad Rafale deal and since you seem to follow me, you surely can learn a lot of facts about it. :smile:

Prashant12

Country flag
My problem in fact is Dassault aviation, who held India hostage for 3 years and made it impossible for UPA and NDA to sign the MMRCA deal. The outcome of that, was a bad Rafale deal and since you seem to follow me, you surely can learn a lot of facts about it. :smile:
Bad Rafale deal according to you & for IAF its game changer!.

Pandora

Country flag
Please sancho.now you are bullshitting without proof.Those who called for allegation alreasy ate shit..Hope your dont wanna sink in it..Just accept your false analysis and move on....

smestarz

Country flag
IAF does call most deals game changer for that matter.
IAF does not have to deal with the budgets etc, and if given a free hand, they would order 400 Rafales without worrying about costs etc,,, its not their look out. Unfortunately the govt has to manage that.
IAF is known for that, specially when they had just 50 crore budget for spares of their entire Su-30 MKI fleet when its well known that the budget for spares of Su-30 MKI is about 5% per annum which is close to Rs 3450 crores approx. So if Given a free hand, IAF would want all the top planes in the world, unfortunately, they are spending from someone elses pocket.

Bad Rafale deal according to you & for IAF its game changer!.

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
already discussed. You can't imagine Dassault not eager to seal a very big deal while the Rafale hasn't logged any export contract at that time. Dassault top brass are all but idiots.

Shekhar Singh

Country flag
No!

UPA govt despite 10 years in power couldn't acquire:
1)MMRCA
2)Artillery guns
3)Bulletproof vests
etc.

But when NDA acquires you have problem even if some one gives credit to NDA.

Just admit that you are frustrated & Jealous of NDA govt.

Fake News !

It was Yashwant Sinha who complained about Rafale & not the BJP. The same Yashwant Sinha went to court against BJP rafale deal.
Is he Tahseen Poonawala?:biggrin2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles