Know Your 'Rafale'

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Macron or Hollande? You absolutely can't compare them.
Ya, that was my bad.
And don't go into sarcasm or I will not hold back then, never commented on your brain functions better keep the conversation oh now I must say arguments.... to arguments.
A single young indian has more fire that even you all french can't contain together even as a whole.
Mind that and
...............you are a PROMOTER OF FRENCH WEAPONS aka middleman don't know if you are getting salary or not for that for.
You people are such people who will say "even toothbrush is only good if it's french otherwise it's not even a toothbrush".

Last edited:

Prashant12

Country flag
Wrong, since IAF itself stated that 36 are not enough and since IAF itself stated that they wanted an MMRCA deal, not necessarily Rafale.
What Wrong ? You just: 'MMRCA was cancelled because of Dassaults non compliance to the RFP'.

So if dassault is non compliance to the RFP then there nothing govt can do about but to scrap the deal which it did. 36 jet deal was the minimum interim requirement till MMRCA 2.0.

just as IAF itself stated that they wanted the single engine MMRCA
LOL!

IAF has no interest in F16 & Gripen E is non strater after blacklisting of Leonardo.

[So the facts on the ground of what IAF wanted and what the government gave them, proves that the Rafale deal is bad and that the U turn to MMRCA 2.0 is another waste of time./QUOTE]

Fake News!

IAF originally wanted 126 mirage 2000 & not MMRCA. It was congress who sabotage the deal by accusing the govt of single vendor deal.
The same congress govt signed numerous single vendor deal during its tenure & couldn't sign MMRCA deal either despite 10 years in power.

This govt has given improved servicing of Su-30, 36 jet deal, Additional 83 MK1A & Approval for 200 MK2.

You might not like it, but can't deny it either.

BON PLAN

-*-
Country flag
Ya, that was my bad.
And don't go into sarcasm or I will not hold back then, never commented on your brain functions better keep the conversation oh now I must say arguments.... to arguments.
A single young indian has more fire that even you all french can't contain together even as a whole.
Mind that and
...............you are a PROMOTER OF FRENCH WEAPONS aka middleman don't know if you are getting salary or not for that for.
You people are such people who will say "even toothbrush is only good if it's french otherwise it's not even a toothbrush".
Don't hold back Bro, don't ! :hippo:

vampyrbladez

Country flag
You are troll na made conversation to move away from main point and now showing your face.
This hippo is your face.
Help me don't comment again Frenchi PROMOTER.
So are you from EF 2000 promotion league? Can you name any significant features about Eurofighter? Then why are you wasting time and bandwidth here?

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
So are you from EF 2000 promotion league? Can you name any significant features about Eurofighter? Then why are you wasting time and bandwidth here?
Can you just read what I said, I said their politicians are entering our messed up political situation unnecessary.
Hollande comments were not helpful, it created a sense of doubt here in the common man mind and then if I am right he went back but the damage was done.
Just today we saw how that pesky gandhi was saying he talked to french president.
French embassy could had came today to clarify about the point he made, if rahul gandhi can't produce whether he met president of france then atleast french embassy can say about it.
I am not eurofighter supporter either to say to your point.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Can you just read what I said, I said their politicians are entering our messed up political situation unnecessary.
Hollande comments were not helpful, it created a sense of doubt here in the common man mind and then if I am right he went back but the damage was done.
Just today we saw how that pesky gandhi was saying he talked to french president.
French embassy could had came today to clarify about the point he made, if rahul gandhi can't produce whether he met president of france then atleast french embassy can say about it.
I am not eurofighter supporter either to say to your point.
No country will jeopardise their business at the cost of jobs and profits for their companies. Rest assured Pappu's Pungi will be sounded soon through Christian Mitchell singing about AgustaWestland Chopper deal.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
No country will jeopardise their business at the cost of jobs and profits for their companies. Rest assured Pappu's Pungi will be sounded soon through Christian Mitchell singing about AgustaWestland Chopper deal.
I do hope that to happen soon.
He will say that is lie again.

Immanuel

Country flag
UPA the house of con artists were conned by Dassault and then NDA got conned. RFP in MRCA 1.0 was very clear in text about who was to be lead integrator. Dassault's reservations to work with HAL were deliberately ill timed. Keep in mind, HAL wasn't the only issue here everything with from the full source codes to full TOT marketing fell flat, they would not part with it.

While there is a significant improvement in defense issues. Demoni. & GST are actually going to be the deciding factors. Politics is always ugly and power corrupts inevitably.

Now the trigger has been pulled, more Rafales should and will be ordered via UPA or NDA, doesn't matter really. all this noise is hot air and a new G2G for 36-54 more will happen after the elections. This tu-tu mai-mai will continue till the next election cycle as well.

UPA or NDA won't have a choice but to exercise more orders. If UPA wins, chances are HAL get's a bone else things will continue as is.

Last edited:

Immanuel

Country flag
Agreed and how does that matter? Jaitley hinted at EF 2000 being behind Pappu for this ruckus.
To rely on the French for anything is silly. EF, Dassault all coming from the EU which is one gigantic slowly sinking ship.

BON PLAN

-*-
Country flag
You are troll na made conversation to move away from main point and now showing your face.
This hippo is your face.
Help me don't comment again Frenchi PROMOTER.
I do exactly what I want. You are al little bit too young here to dictate the attitude to others.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
To rely on the French for anything is silly. EF, Dassault all coming from the EU which is one gigantic slowly sinking ship.
EU sponsors Eurofighter not Rafale. Rafale is a first cousin of it aka a breakaway part of the program due to workshare conflicts.

French are only European country who will give whatever you need regardless of sanctions. Hence being in their good books is very important.

BON PLAN

-*-
Country flag
France is supplying weapons to India since 60 years. We are a reliable partner : no hold on during Kargill, no ambargo during the nuc crisis.
Our only "sin" : the supply of 3 subs to Pak. After that we didn't accept to deliver MICA missile and RC400 radars.
You can trust in France.

EU is a pretty new concept. Don't imagine us thinking.

Immanuel

Country flag
EU sponsors Eurofighter not Rafale. Rafale is a first cousin of it aka a breakaway part of the program due to workshare conflicts.

French are only European country who will give whatever you need regardless of sanctions. Hence being in their good books is very important.
Yes but France is a big part of the EU and unless a lot of key urgent changes aren't made to the structures of EU over the next 5 years, this utopian dream will coming crashing down and at that point we should be as less dependent on the EU as possible.

Immanuel

Country flag
France is supplying weapons to India since 60 years. We are a reliable partner : no hold on during Kargill, no ambargo during the nuc crisis.
Our only "sin" : the supply of 3 subs to Pak. After that we didn't accept to deliver MICA missile and RC400 radars.
You can trust in France.

EU is a pretty new concept. Don't imagine us thinking.
True from the past, France of today however is a whole lot different to France of the future which is slowly turning it into a immigrant ridden second world country.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Yes but France is a big part of the EU and unless a lot of key urgent changes aren't made to the structures of EU over the next 5 years, this utopian dream will coming crashing down and at that point we should be as less dependent on the EU as possible.
EU centre of gravity is Brussels and Merkel, with Macron at record low popularity, next French President is Marine Le Pen who is right wing populist. We will have favourable relations as ideologies are very similar provided we win in 2019.

BON PLAN

-*-
Country flag
True from the past, France of today however is a whole lot different to France of the future which is slowly turning it into a immigrant ridden second world country.
When you see Alerian people pushing to the sea the french, you can imagine the contrary.... Don't be so worried about France !

Articles