Know Your 'Rafale'

StealthFlanker

Country flag
Who said I worked like an engineer at DA? you and only you (as all the young and pretty boys, you answer before listening and reading carrefully ).

I have made a end-of-study stage in a DA factory. I'm a mechanical engineer. I'm a plant manager so far (not in DA). This is the truth. Remember it please.
Do you have dyslexia or what ? :facepalm: How could you still not understand a simple point after i have elaborated it that much ?.
What i said has nothing to do with the credibility of your claim.In fact, my earlier comment about OPSEC is not even related to your technical expertise.Not sure why you brought it up either. Effect of old age ?
Let me rephrase it again: " If your work/intership experience provide you with zero knowledge of the subject being discussed at hand. Then why even bothered to mention it ?. It served no purpose and no one care".
You said yourself that you are a mechanical engineer so you are not involved with either aerodynamic or avionic department of DA => that why you lacking in technical knowledge of that field. For the sake of argument, let say you are honest. But what exactly were you trying achieved when you said that you were trained there ?. It like in my example when one guy said he worked as a receptionist in Ford when people are discussing about fuel efficiency of car. How is that relevant ? . Who the hell care? . Or do you expect that you will become the authority by saying that and everyone would immediately take your words as truth after ?. If that the case then it an epic fail
You are 26. Or you are a pure idiot and have a small working experience of 6/8 years. Or you are highly graduate and your working experience is 2/3 years. In all the case you are not qualified to speak as you do. And giving flight manuals is only a mask of your real incompetence.

Have a good day young boy.
If iam an idiot then what does that make you ?:pound: You can't even comprehend a few simple sentences and you have the face to criticise me :lol:?.
You seem to be very proud that you are old too, as if it automatically mean you are smarter :rofl:

Last edited:

BON PLAN

-*-
Country flag
Do you have dyslexia or what ? :facepalm: How could you still not understand a simple point after i have elaborated it that much ?.
What i said has nothing to do with the credibility of your claim.In fact, my earlier comment about OPSEC is not even related to your technical expertise.Not sure why you brought it up either. Effect of old age ?
Let me rephrase it again: " If your work/intership experience provide you with zero knowledge of the subject being discussed at hand. Then why even bothered to mention it ?. It served no purpose and no one care".
You said yourself that you are a mechanical engineer so you are not involved with either aerodynamic or avionic department of DA => that why you lacking in technical knowledge of that field. For the sake of argument, let say you are honest. But what exactly were you trying achieved when you said that you were trained there ?. It like in my example when one guy said he worked as a receptionist in Ford when people are discussing about fuel efficiency of car. How is that relevant ? . Who the hell care? . Or do you expect that you will become the authority by saying that and everyone would immediately take your words as truth after ?. If that the case then it an epic fail

If iam an idiot then what does that make you ?:pound: You can't even comprehend a few simple sentences and you have the face to criticise me :lol:?.
You seem to be very proud that you are old too, as if it automatically mean you are smarter :rofl:
Dirty little boy. I'm waisting my time with a student like you. Bye.

StealthFlanker

Country flag
Dirty little boy. I'm waisting my time with a student like you. Bye.
:pound:After haft a day and that the best insult you can come up with ? :pound: I like how you have the confident to criticize my experience in the field too while yourself have none :pound:.

BON PLAN

-*-
Country flag
:pound:After haft a day and that the best insult you can come up with ? :pound: I like how you have the confident to criticize my experience in the field too while yourself have none :pound:.
Exeperience is like the jam : the less you have, the more you spread it.

Spread, little boy, spread.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
"New Delhi: Frontline Indian Air Force base in Hasimara in Bengal is likely to be one of the bases for a Rafale squadron, informed sources said on Friday.

The first squadron is likely to be based at the Sarsawa base in Uttar Pradesh. One more base for the third squadron remains to be identified.

Each of these IAF squadrons will have 12 Rafale fighter jets."

"Hasimara is an important air base of the Eastern Command in northern West Bengal, located close to China, Bangladesh and Bhutan border and set up after the India-China war of 1962.

It is only kilometres away from the India-Bhutan border. Nestled amid tea gardens and forests, it is known as the 'Gateway to Bhutan'.

Hasimara houses two squadrons of MiG 27, which are likely to be phased out in the next few years. The base also hosts Akash missile systems."

http://www.newsx.com/national/51818-frontline-aif-base-in-bengal-likely-to-house-rafale-squadron

So contrary to what some have been repeatedly insinuating, IAF is fielding Rafale against the Chinese threat too, not only Pakistan ...

I hope this Newsx media is well informed.

airtel

Country flag
"New Delhi: Frontline Indian Air Force base in Hasimara in Bengal is likely to be one of the bases for a Rafale squadron, informed sources said on Friday.

The first squadron is likely to be based at the Sarsawa base in Uttar Pradesh. One more base for the third squadron remains to be identified.

Each of these IAF squadrons will have 12 Rafale fighter jets."

"Hasimara is an important air base of the Eastern Command in northern West Bengal, located close to China, Bangladesh and Bhutan border and set up after the India-China war of 1962.

It is only kilometres away from the India-Bhutan border. Nestled amid tea gardens and forests, it is known as the 'Gateway to Bhutan'.

Hasimara houses two squadrons of MiG 27, which are likely to be phased out in the next few years. The base also hosts Akash missile systems."

http://www.newsx.com/national/51818-frontline-aif-base-in-bengal-likely-to-house-rafale-squadron

So contrary to what some have been repeatedly insinuating, IAF is fielding Rafale against the Chinese threat too, not only Pakistan ...

I hope this Newsx media is well informed.

Rafale is mainly for China ........ Pakistan Air-force is not that capable .

Last edited:

Chinmoy

Country flag
Utter bull shit by ET....

Please enter a message with at least 30 characters.

BON PLAN

-*-
Country flag
First Qatar Rafale on trial.
Sniper pod and Helmet MS integration on agenda.
No news so far about the up rated M88 (82 - 83 Kn).

First delivery for 2018 perfectly on track.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Teaser ( courtesy of French Air Force ) : one minute of Rafale Magic . On their way to India :cool1:

WolfPack86

Country flag
Indian team to visit France to review Rafale jet production
NEW DELHI: A high-level Indian defence team will visit France next week to review the ongoing production of 36 Rafale fighter aircraft and to formalise the modalities for the payment of the second tranche due this year in the euro 7.878 billion deal+ .

Defence sources also said the first Rafale fighter is expected to come to India+ a few months earlier than the scheduled date in 2019.

A team comprising senior IAF and defence ministry officials will travel to France next week to work out the modalities of the payment for the second tranche, the sources said, adding the delegation will also visit the production line in Bordeaux.

The Rafale fighters planes, aimed as a strategic asset against China+ , will be based in Sarsawa in Uttar Pradesh and Hasimara in West Bengal.

India and France had on September 23 last year signed the approximately Rs 59,000 crore deal for the Rafale jets, equipped with latest missiles and weapon system besides multiple India-specific modifications.

The 'vanila price' (just the aircraft alone) will cost about 91 million euros each for a single seater and about 94 million euros for a two-seater trainer aircraft.

The deal, the first fighter plane contract in 20 years, comes with a saving of nearly 750 million euros besides a 50 per cent offset clause after several rounds of negotiations.

The 50 per cent offset clause means that Indian businesses, both big and small, will gain work to the tune of over three billion euros.

These combat aircraft, delivery of which will start in 36 months and will be completed in 67 months from the date the contract was inked, comes equipped with state-of-the-art missile weaponry.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...afale-jet-production/articleshow/56499404.cms

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
12 fighters a squadron. This is interesting.Seems like an order of 18 more is inevitable.Leading to 3 squadrons of 18 each.Thats why they are building the infrastructure.

WolfPack86

Country flag
More Rafales For India Still Likely

by Neelam Mathews & Chris Pocock
Contrary to some previous indications, India is considering an additional 36 Dassault Rafales, a senior Ministry of Defence official said. The contract is likely to be signed in 2019 with deliveries to start by 2022, when the existing $8.8 billion order for 36 Rafales is completed, AIN has learned from sources close to the long-running procurement process. The two orders would add five squadrons of new fourth-generation fighters to the Indian Air Force (IAF).
What seems to have been disjointed planning for future fighters in India is now becoming clearer. India has recently been exploring again the local production of a foreign fighter with OEMs under its “Make in India” policy, this time a single-engine design. But that does not preclude buying more twin-engine Rafales, nor their production in India, it seems. Late last year, Dassault chief executive Eric Trappier told the French newspaper Sud Ouest that “we have the will and the strategy to establish ourselves in India.” There is a 50-percent offset stipulation in the first contract for 36 Rafales, that Dassault will partly fulfill by establishing a parts production and support facility with its local partner, the Reliance Group. “This would be [further] developed if other contracts were signed,” Trappier said. In the protracted and eventually abandoned negotiations for the Medium Multi-Role Combat Aircraft (MMRCA) requirement, only 18 Rafales would have been produced in France, with the other 108 assembled in India.
The Indian Navy is also likely to view with favor the carrier-capable Rafale-M on grounds of commonality, having recently rejected the naval version of the indigenous Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) because of excess weight and other factors.
On January 3, Indian defense minister Manohar Parrikar said that the single-engine fighter would be a government-to-government project, that would include some aircraft in fly-away condition and the rest produced in India. The company that offers the best technology deal and financial terms will get the contract, he said. “During the current year, the decision, tender and closure should tentatively be over,” he added.
The SAAB Gripen and Lockheed Martin F-16 are both in the fray, both OEMs having indicated an interest in transferring their entire manufacturing and assembly lines to India. The chosen fighter would supplement the LCA Mk1, 83 of which have been ordered by the IAF. But according to a retired IAF official, “The LCA has no deterrent capability. It is more of a matter of optics.”
SAAB has offered to provide help with an improved LCA Mk II. This could be fitted with the same GE F414 engine that powers the Gripen E/F, the version that SAAB has confirmed it would offer to India. The LCA Mk1 has a GE 404 engine, which does not provide enough power. And while any Gripen E/Fs sold to the IAF would carry the Leonardo (ex-Selex) AESA radar as standard, SAAB is separately offering for the LCA, the new radar technology that it is developing at Gothenberg.
“India’s military has too many aircraft types that do not make maintenance and spares cost effective. To overcome this, the MoD has formed a committee to explore synergies in procurement,” Kabir Bogra, associate partner at Delhi-based law firm Khaitan & Co. told AIN.
http://www.indiandefensenews.in/2017/01/more-rafales-for-india-still-likely.html

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
First Qatar Rafale on trial.
Sniper pod and Helmet MS integration on agenda.
No news so far about the up rated M88 (82 - 83 Kn).

First delivery for 2018 perfectly on track.
Hey Bon any chance of production line photos of indian Rafales much appreciated :biggrin2::drool:

Tarun Kumar

The order of F16 is now pointless after it is transpiring that Americans are again stealthily considering arming their rakhel Pakistan with F16 (incentivization) as per Mad Dog Mattis. Now Americans have the balls to ask us to pay money for arming Pakistan. Offer the French a carrot for more rafales and cancel single engine fighter deal.The US MII complex is shameless.

Articles