Kashmir Union Territory, News and Discussions

Killbot

Country flag
You answered your own question lol.
Also RW people should stop fantasizing over pop control law, you kuffars will be limited to 2 kids only since you follow the law, Abdul will continue to have 4-6 kids per wife since he and his Qaum will find all ways to juke the law like they do for every law that is, nobody has the balls to enforce the law with the stick upon the momins
Get rid of polygamy as well.
Our whining does not matter either way. But the fact remains that momins are a threat to India.

Dharmic_Crusader

Country flag
You answered your own question lol.
Also RW people should stop fantasizing over pop control law, you kuffars will be limited to 2 kids only since you follow the law, Abdul will continue to have 4-6 kids per wife since he and his Qaum will find all ways to juke the law like they do for every law that is, nobody has the balls to enforce the law with the stick upon the momins
This is Disappointing to hear... I'm not an Indian so obviously I have very little knowledge of the ground reality... But you Hindus are supposed to be the majority right?... these hairy cunts should at least have to think twice before they can do shit like this... I'm a Hindu in this God forsaken country called Bangladesh... I thoroughly enjoy watching these Mullahs squirm like pigs at the thought of muslim "persecution" in India.. its such a luxury.. one of the highlight of the moment was the abrogation of Article 370... if I didn't fear for my life I would've laughed at their faces... I don't know.. I guess I just wanted to see some more Muzzie Ball Busting.. I suppose I should wake up from my wet dream.... 🙁🙁

shade

Country flag
This is Disappointing to hear... I'm not an Indian so obviously I have very little knowledge of the ground reality... But you Hindus are supposed to be the majority right?... these hairy cunts should at least have to think twice before they can do shit like this... I'm a Hindu in this God forsaken country called Bangladesh... I thoroughly enjoy watching these Mullahs squirm like pigs at the thought of muslim "persecution" in India.. its such a luxury.. one of the highlight of the moment was the abrogation of Article 370... if I didn't fear for my life I would've laughed at their faces... I don't know.. I guess I just wanted to see some more Muzzie Ball Busting.. I suppose I should wake up from my wet dream.... 🙁🙁
I am not Hindu.
Since 2014 when Modi govt came into power, all attempts to troll the Muslims weren't met with bomb blasts or riots as expected, so perhaps they got lulled into complacency.

Since 2019 November till corona Lockdown in March, the CAA-NRC drama caused pan-India momin mobilization, with mobs, arson attacks, mini riots all over the country along side normal protests( led by strategic placement of middle aged women with kids, young and nubile hijabis, and old-as-the-earth old hags,
I say strategic because a physical crackdown would have led to solid propaganda of hindoos killing our grandmothers, molesting our daughters and sisters, beating our children etc )

This type of behavior also continued in the first 3-4 weeks of corona lockdown where mobs of muslims were attacking healthcare workers.
Delhi riots during Trump visit was the "big" one, it wasn't the only one.
A combination of these along with many other factors is behind the muted reaction of Modi govt today.
Appeasement of Muslims for votes under late Advani era BJP has failed, so this "appeasement" you see now is only to buy time till a solution to coordinated pan-Indian momin chimpouts can be found, along with solutions to the other problems.

shade

Country flag

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
There was a thread related to After 370, I couldn't find it so posting here :-

sorcerer

Country flag
J&K reorganisation (Amendment) Bill introduced in RS

New Delhi, Feb 4 (UNI) The government on Thursday introduced Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation (Amendment) Bill, 2021 in Rajya Sabha, which is aimed at merging IAS, IPS and Indian Forest Serve officers of J&K cadre with AGMUT cadre.
The Bill was introduced by Minister of State (Home) G Kishan Reddy in the House.
Centre had issued an Ordinance by the Ministry of Law and Justice, the members of IAS, IPS and Indian Forest Service for the existing cadre of Jammu and Kashmir will now become part of AGMUT (Arunachal, Goa, Mizoram and Union Territories) cadre.
The move, according to the provisions of the draft Bill would enhance the pool of officers from other parts of the country to work in Jammu and Kashmir whereas the Union Territory cadre officers would get opportunity to work in other parts of the country.
This would enhance not only the exposure among the officers, but also help government in meeting requirement of good officers in Jammu and Kashmir, a senior MHA official said.
The notification had said these officers under AGMUT cadre shall function in accordance with the rules framed by the central government.
The Bill comes after a year when the Centre abrogated Jammu and Kashmir's special status under Article 370 of the Constitution and reorganised the state into two union territories of J&K and Ladakh in August 2019.

sorcerer

Country flag
Army lays foundation of nation's tallest national flag in J-K's Gulmarg
General Officer Commanding (GoC) 19 Infantry Division of Kashmir, Major General Virendra Vats told reporters, "An iconic 100 ft tall national flag will be installed in this place. This development is in sync with the large number of endeavours that have contributed to peace and stability in Kashmir."
"I believe that this national flag is more than just a flag. It represents the dreams, hopes and aspirations of more than 100 billion people across the globe. It will add to the glory and splendour of Gulmarg and we hope to witness a large number of tourists," Vats said.

sorcerer

Country flag
Plans revealed for India’s first geothermal field development project in Ladakh
The local government of Leh, Ladakh in India has signed an MOU with Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Energy Centre on the development of a geothermal project with the potential of up to 200 MW development.

A historic agreement has been signed in Ladakh, India for the establishment of India’s first-ever geothermal field development project. This was reported this weekend from Leh, the capital of Ladakh with Ladakh Lieutenant Governor R K Mathur describing it as a step towards achieving the goal of carbon-neutral Ladakh.

sorcerer

Country flag
Rajya Sabha passes Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation (Amendment) Bill

The Rajya Sabha on Monday cleared The Jammu and Kashmir Reorganisation (Amendment) Bill, 2021 that seeks to replace the ordinance to merge the Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) cadre of civil services officer with the Arunachal Pradesh, Goa, Mizoram Union Territory (AGMUT) cadre. The bill was introduced in the Rajya Sabha of Parliament last week.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Whaddup in Kashmir btw? Has the demographic change begun? Considering that Census in Kashmir hasn't happened, any sources on how much Muzzie population has decreased.

SKC

Country flag
Whaddup in Kashmir btw? Has the demographic change begun? Considering that Census in Kashmir hasn't happened, any sources on how much Muzzie population has decreased.
Over 5 million domicile certificates have been given already. Doing census in J&K seems to be good idea and will give a good picture of current demography.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles