Kashmir files movie, its impact on the conscience of larger hindu society.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
How thus film will affect the general pleb ?

destructodisc

Country flag
I went to watch it today in a multiplex. Here is my experience

The good part is The subject - which is also the most important reason you should watch for - The plight of kashmiri hindus was known to a lot of people, but the intensity of the grave events was never highlighted into the mainstream. Now the plight of Kashmiri hindu has a visual memory in minds of people who has watched the movie. And Visual Engravings of the events on the minds and heart of hindus will have a long lasting effect.
Kashmir's history is perfectly described in movie which was very necessary for every Indian to know.

The senior actors has done a good job , Anupam kher was outstanding.
however, i was disappointed by acting skills of Darshan Kumar, he did not pack much of punch.

I would say we could have had an even better movie on this subject , but far more important thing is atleast now we have a mainstream movie on this.
Fun Fact : The movie is mostly shot in Landour ( 800ft above mussoorrie) not in kashmir, i visited landour quite a lot of times, i was like "kashmir"? abey ye toh landour hai :rofl:

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
Be it kashmiri pandit genocide, bihari hindu genocide before Dhaka fall, or the current west bengal election riot
One thing is common the preaching of maulavi
Is IB or R&AW tabbing the maulavis or not and why not there is a method adopted for the selection of maulavis

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I have watched it, it's a movie for non-DFIans, for those who are not much into it.

I found it "insufficient" on account of horrors actually committed, but the director was bound to keep it below censor board limits anyway. Those who are "secularist" type hindus who have not or not cared to read about KH exodus or think that Islam is the religion of peace will find the truth disturbing.

Best part of it is the subject which was previously untouched/willfully ignored by film industry. Incidents have been depicted as they occurred in real life, some gory parts were removed/not shown e.g. Girija Tickoo's gangrape scene which was completely cut. BTW faltu type C grade movies me bhi censor board gangrape scene allow kar deta hai, but in this great movie it was not shown The incidents can be traced in the articles of various news sites.

Agnihotri should be awarded for having shown courage to make a 'true' movie on this subject which no one dares to speak about.

Go watch it support the renaissance, but don't expect horrifying details of the horrors, DFIans are already exposed to what Islamists are upto and to what extent of inhuminity they can go, so the movie won't surprise you

7/10 overall from me.

Edited : Corrected Tickoo's name.

Last edited:

Bappa Rawal

Country flag
I have watched it, it's a movie for non-DFIans, for those who are not much into it.

I found it "insufficient" on account of horrors actually committed, but the director was bound to keep it below censor board limits anyway. Those who are "secularist" type hindus who have not or not cared to read about KH exodus or think that Islam is the religion of peace will find the truth disturbing.

Best part of it is the subject which was previously untouched/willfully ignored by film industry. Incidents have been depicted as they occurred in real life, some gory parts were removed/not shown e.g. Aarti Tickoo's gangrape scene which was completely cut. BTW faltu type C grade movies me bhi censor board gangrape scene allow kar deta hai, but in this great movie it was not shown The incidents can be traced in the articles of various news sites.

Agnihotri should be awarded for having shown courage to make a 'true' movie on this subject which no one dares to speak about.

Go watch it support the renaissance, but don't expect horrifying details of the horrors, DFIans are already exposed to what Islamists are upto and to what extent of inhuminity they can go, so the movie won't surprise you

7/10 overall from me.
Correction should be Girija Tikoo instead of Aarti Tikoo. Aarti is alive and a well known journalist.

Bappa Rawal

Country flag
Has anyone thought that if the movie was made on Hindus committing Genocide of some kind against the "peacefuls" what would have heppened?
I can only imagine "peacefuls" coming out and starting a riot, burning the multiplex itself and then going on a killing spree against Kaffirs !

Bhairav

Country flag
@asaffronladoftherisingsun , @Tactical Doge
And anybody else who has seem this film , share his experience and how it affected you

@Bhairav @hit&run
Bhai koi chaahe jo bhi kahe, mere taraf se movie ko 10/10 stars hain.
Senior Actors to kamaal ke the he but Darshan kumar ne bhi outstanding performance di hai. 1-2 scenes me Darshan thora dull the but overall movie me unke jaisi performance sayad he koi aur actor de pata. Supporting actors bhi outstanding the. Bakiya film ke visuals bhi bahut hi badhiya the. ye film aapko really 1990s me lete jaati hai.

Jai Bharat! Jai Shree Ram!

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Pretty well made all things considered (budget, difficulties of making something like this in B'wood, lack of big backers at the start etc), pretty impactful as well.

The truth is, while many may find the movie disturbing; anyone that's read the accounts and history will tell you it's actually largely toned down - especially the "rice" and "saw" scenes. Gangrapes and all sorts of severe, sadistic sexual abuse and violence were rampant - yet the movie only hints at such stuff, doesn't even show any such thing happening. Which I do understand because the Censor Board and the ecosystem opposing the movie's release would've made life even more difficult for the makers + they probably didn't want to make things *too* distasteful.

All being said; everyone should go and watch it once - even more so to support the makers and encourage more such efforts in the future. And any of you who have kids, maybe once they're teenagers - you should probably show them for "redpilling" as well.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
I watched it yesterday and considering the bullshit Bollywood puts up it was a welcome change. I found the movie quite gory/graphic by Indian standards. As far as the toned down violence is concerned, if you show most graphic violence but the viewer knows it's imagination then it has a little effect, but even if toned down version is shown, but if the viewer knows what is shown on screen happened in reality has another effect on the psyche. The movie has various other points worth noting other than violence. A few being-.

1. Pallavi Joshi explaining that there is a heiarchy of oppressed and all forms of oppression do not get equal attention.
2. Anupam Kher warning his son not to side with azadi gang ever. ( A warning to present youth).
3. The Kashmiri pandit Son being unaware of the reality of exodus and believing in Left narrative.
4. Role of media in suppressing facts during the time it all happened.
5. Role of mosques, peiceful neighbours turning enemies, student turning radical and killing his teacher's family.
6. Breaking of temples- In the last part of movie, when the friends return to the ancestral home, they lift up a Shivling lying in the ground and put it in the temple where the Azadi flag was put in.
7. The climax scene where the boy rediscovers the Hindu history of Kashmir from Rishi Kashyap to Shankaracharya.
8. The TV interview of reporter where he blames the Hindus being for being rich and oppressive towards Mzlmz leading to their revolt is the exact copy of what Burkha Dutt once said on TV.

My rating is 10/10

Last edited:

Vamsi

Country flag
I simply cannot describe how good this movie actually is. Everyone must watch, even though its a toned down version of the actual events, it will definitely have impact on the sickular people who don't know about the true face of mlecchas.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
This movie will get national award for sure. Maybe in the future we will see more such movies where directors will break barriers of the limits set by the leftist media and scared censor board, and show us the gory details which will expose the real danger of Islamic terrorism which is hiding behind veil of secularism.

But one thing is evident, gradually bollywood is breaking Islamic bondages. Let's hope someone will make a movie - "The Invasion of Kashmir : The First Exodus of Native Hindus" on Islamic invasion of J&K with detailed scenes. 🤞🤞

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
The movie has literally taken India by storm.
It's firmly on it's way to becoming one of the most successful movie ever.

Apart from obvious social impact it will have, this film just dealt a body blow to Bollywood.
Whether the body blow is a death blow is waiting to be seen but bollywood will never be the same again.

This movie has shown to India that a movie does not need top actors, huge budget and pelvic thrusting lasses to make a movie success.
The movie shifted the Overtone line for Indian film-making. Now, any director with a great script and great actors will be emboldened to make their movie and release it.
There are hundreds of real incidents of past 1000 years waiting to be told & it looks like the flood gates will open to their story telling.

RRR will release this week.
It will be another patriotic movie that will surely help nationalistic sentiments.

Here is hoping Bollywood is destroyed sooner than later.

Global Defence

Articles