Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Army chief asks J&K religious leaders to help restore peace

New Delhi, Nov 5 (IANS) Army Chief General Bipin Rawat met a group of religious leaders from Jammu and Kashmir, here on Tuesday, and asked them to take the responsibility for stopping youth from getting ''misguided'' and help in restoring peace and harmony in the Valley.

During interaction with 15 maulvis, four pandits and two granthis, Gen Rawat said the religious leaders could play a vital role in shaping the young minds and in stopping them getting waylaid or misguided. They could prevent youth from getting radicalised and used by terror outfits, he added.

https://www.outlookindia.com/newssc...ligious-leaders-to-help-restore-peace/1656171

Sounds like very stern message from the army!

sorcerer

Country flag
Early morning Pak army bombarding India on Twitter.I can understand your sorrow. After all, he was your brother-in-law. If you are unable to do anything on the border, then shoot the twitterreli shells on India. Your mind will get relief @peaceforchange . Keep tweetardment. https://twitter.com/peaceforchange/status/1191491541635911680…

errmm!!!
did Gafoora Crows Bro crow Dieded in Indian action!?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I want this movie to show the betrayal of Hindu forces. No one supported the Marathas against Abdali. Where were the mighty Rajputs yeh?????. Marathas had their flag flying on attock , captured Delhi but were betrayed by their Hindu brethren.
Imagine if Rajput forces had joined Marathas against Abdali. He would have been decimated .
This movie should the humiliation of Hindus to make them realize that Unity is strength.
Where were the Sikhs at that time????
I asked you a very simple question. If you can not answer that in plain english, do not fart around.

south block

up your a**
Country flag
Interesting. I see you have flag of France! :devil:
On the topic that you are commenting about, if India diaspora does not take care of its interests, why would either the right wing or the left wing bother about them.
Then expressing their displeasure at Labour's anti-India stance is a welcome step.
their is a difference between being smart & retard & there something called VPN

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
They added females to be politically correct and show girl power.

The idea of Marathi girls fighting in battle against Pashtuns is downright ridiculous.
LOL True about that. In Most Battles In the ancient World Females Generally Stayed away from battle. While the Men did all the Killing and Getting Killed part.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Wtf is happening with Punjab and boy's there.
Pakistan played a amazing game first destroy the society by drugs and now try to become a hero and sikhs out of india are more dumber. They should know true colors of Pakistan.
Calm Down My Friend Nothing Happened. It is just one fucker trying to act cool. But I do hope some Patriotic Punjabi comes and defaces that shitty poster. Putting the Poster of a Anti-India/Enemy of India Son of Bitch Like GayRandi Khan is Very humiliating for India. Don’t get Angry Porkishitani dogs enjoy Indians get sad and Angry it gives them Sadistic Pleasure so just laugh it off for now until we get more info.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I want this movie to show the betrayal of Hindu forces. No one supported the Marathas against Abdali. Where were the mighty Rajputs yeh?????. Marathas had their flag flying on attock , captured Delhi but were betrayed by their Hindu brethren.
Imagine if Rajput forces had joined Marathas against Abdali. He would have been decimated .
This movie should the humiliation of Hindus to make them realize that Unity is strength.
Where were the Sikhs at that time????
Hindus Love Making Movies about there greatest defeats. But in all Reality Marathas Did Manage to inflict a lot of Casualties on the Pashtun Pisslam Forces who were at least four times bigger them. Hindus were outnumbered. The Hindu Jats, Sikhs or Rajputs didn’t come to help them in the end. Marathas got surrounded and destroyed. This Again Shows the Lack of unity among Hindus Kshatriya Forces back in day. Marathas even after this defeat Managed to come back stronger than ever before. Which speaks great deal about there Ingenuity, Prowess and Strength.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Hindus Love Making Movies about there greatest defeats. But in all Reality Marathas Did Manage to inflict a lot of Casualties on the Pashtun Pisslam Forces who were at least four times bigger them. Hindus were outnumbered. The Hindu Jats, Sikhs or Rajputs didn’t come to help them in the end. Marathas got surrounded and destroyed. This Again Shows the Lack of unity among Hindus Kshatriya Forces back in day. Marathas even after this defeat Managed to come back stronger than ever before. Which speaks great deal about there Ingenuity, Prowess and Strength.
Dude
Discuss abt movie stuff on chit chat thread

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
It is good for you to talk about Barbaross but can one put that tamplet on Pakistan ? A hundred km dash will take you to Tehran or Kabul. Forget Barbaross just do Yom Kippur.

Suplies ? What supplies? just go 10 km inside Pakistan you have plenty of water, grain mandies, green belt and good roads - have makke di roti and sarron da sag from second day onwards. Indian Army will surely be let down by main source of supply - the OFB. They all need Sitaram Yechury and Roul Gandhi's permission to supply things to Armed Forces,

think big, capture Lahore and you would have got POK in your lap without much fight. Just 30 km dash....within artillery range from Amritsar..

Think big and do big to gain big...
You Think PorkiShitani Dogs will give you the grain and Water for Free and you can go your happy merry way without any problems. Pakjab is the largest and Most Populated Province of PorkiShitan. Taking Lahore isn’t a Easy Job. The Entire ShitHole City is Full of Pisslam Terrorists. Lahore Would be Defended with a Strong Force along with Local Jihadis and Shit ton of IEDs on road to buildings. If you put as much pressure and resources into Just taking one city it would have been better wasted on something better like the Gligit Baltistan instead. Gligit Baltistan has lowest Population out of all Areas under the control of the Porki Bastards so it would be much easier to occupy and control. Most of the place is uninhabited wasteland while the others are full of nomadic tribes. There are only couple places which you can call as city with some moderate amount of population. LoL Do you think Porkishitanis would just give up the entire POK for one fucking City. If that was the case then they would gave up POK long time ago.

I Would Agree with You on the OFB shit. OFB is a General Disappointment. Only Way I can see them bouncing back is by going under the Armed Forces itself. It should be under the direct control of the Army. Headed by General. Army has the right to decide what type gun should be produced in the factory. OFB could have been made profitable only they were under better leadership or under the armed forces.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Yeh bikee gyi h gormint :pound:
I think most of the sikhs living outside of india hate india because they need a reason to justify why they live outside.? And have been brainwashed by isi.
Non the less i think time k sath sabh badiya ho jaye.
Let the corridor start, things will settle down.

Let them give credit to Sidhu and Imran Khan it doesn't matter. Anyone who will try to add worms into it will be made an instant villain.

Paki-Punju Bhai Bhai is going on for quite long and I am the only one who revealed it here on this forum.

Pakistani intentions are very clear. Go to their forums and they are openly disclosing it.

One of their ministers even asked Sikhs not to fight for India and do mutiny against the Indian army.

Pakistanis are betting on a high-risk game, their lowest denominator will be to cause friction between Hindus and Sikhs.

Almost all the Sikh leaders at a different level of their political scope do Sikh religious identity politics and many are discrete Khalistanis. Same is the private Punjabi media. Ironically they lecture Hindus every day about secularism as Kashmiri thugs do.

The fact of the matter is Hindus have no Panchayat in all this. They should stay out of it and simply watch.

The other way to look at this whole episode is the fix that Patriotic Sikhs are now at in. One side they want this corridor desperately. The other side they understand Pakistani game plan. Hindus can wish that Sikhs should have refused to accept it and let their beloved shrine be abandoned like Hindus have abandoned 100's theirs.

But this is wishful thinking. This is not how Sikhs vision (Dharshan) works. They will remain indifferent to the hate Pakistanis hurl at Hindus but get their own things done as a trade-off and rightly so. There are one or more lessons for Hindus to learn as well.

Having said that, the Modi Government has been pivotal to this corridor coming to reality. The kind of mandate they have I do not think they had any compulsion to agree or disagree on this proposal. They actually concluded what Atal Bihari Vajpayee initiated. Their initial reading was that Pakistan may not conclude it fast due to money crunch but it seems money came in millions from oversea donations made by Sikhs.

If the Modi government had to play politics they could easily have. The project came as smooth as it can be.

An overzealous Khalistani exposing themselves must be seen as entertainment, nothing else.

Last edited:

Flying Dagger

Country flag
That’s what happens when you try and whitewash history. They also looted Tirupati temple. More excuses? History isn’t black and white. Period. Best to understand that. The Marthas lived in a different time. Seeing them or any other from an earlier time using present day moralities is silly.
Your name suggest you are inspired by a Demon.

Anyway don't act like him . It is you who is whitewashing the Islamic invaders crime like a Commie Mullah nexus does.

There was no raid and attack on Sringeri as i have said previously. Laamans and pindari attacked the temple shrine for loot that is what those people used to do. They were not regular Maratha soldiers.

On the other hand Dada Saheb took action against them and returned the loot as much he can find

Regarding Tirupati, it wasn't destroyed by Maratha just the temple bank was looted to fund Maratha army.
It was completely justified .

1. Temple used to act as bank funding Hindu kingdoms and do welfare of Hindu praja is what the money was meant for.

2. Tirupati was going to be taken over by Nizam in anycase any muslim ruler would have destroyed and looted it

3. But Marathas only looted the bank Temple wasn't destroyed like muslims did.

Pooja was offered later and the money was used for noble cause for which it was meant to be.

Don't try to bring an equilibrium among Muslim invaders and the destruction they caused in Indian society and of temples by bringing Marathas down.

Indrajit

Country flag
Your name suggest you are inspired by a Demon.

Anyway don't act like him . It is you who is whitewashing the Islamic invaders crime like a Commie Mullah nexus does.

There was no raid and attack on Sringeri as i have said previously. Laamans and pindari attacked the temple shrine for loot that is what those people used to do. They were not regular Maratha soldiers.

On the other hand Dada Saheb took action against them and returned the loot as much he can find

Regarding Tirupati, it wasn't destroyed by Maratha just the temple bank was looted to fund Maratha army.
It was completely justified .

1. Temple used to act as bank funding Hindu kingdoms and do welfare of Hindu praja is what the money was meant for.

2. Tirupati was going to be taken over by Nizam in anycase any muslim ruler would have destroyed and looted it

3. But Marathas only looted the bank Temple wasn't destroyed like muslims did.

Pooja was offered later and the money was used for noble cause for which it was meant to be.

Don't try to bring an equilibrium among Muslim invaders and the destruction they caused in Indian society and of temples by bringing Marathas down.
The shankaracharya of Sringeri disagreed. His correspondence with Tipu Sultan exists. As I said. history isn't necessarily how u would like it to be. Excuses are just that. I made a point of history, you can believe whatever you want. I'm not trying to convert anyone here.

I havent whitewashed anything. I know my history fairly well.

My moniker here is chosen well . Carefully. :)

Indrajit

Country flag
Many here get caught up trying to attach a hindu pride label on the Marathas. True Marathas were hindus but they were not primarily focused on Hinduism as a basic pillar, only the extension of their power, hence the raids on hindu religious places outside of their kingdom.

I would think that the only real example of creating a hindu kingdom as a direct opposition to muslim kingdoms was by two brothers Harihara and Bukka Raya (who atleast by one theory were first converted to Islam and then converted back). That Kingdom was Vijayanagara. No other kingdom carried the specific aim of preserving Hindu religion and culture. In all other cases, that aim was only incidental.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Many here get caught up trying to attach a hindu pride label on the Marathas. True Marathas were hindus but they were not primarily focused on Hinduism as a basic pillar, only the extension of their power, hence the raids on hindu religious places outside of their kingdom.

I would think that the only real example of creating a hindu kingdom as a direct opposition to muslim kingdoms was by two brothers Harihara and Bukka Raya (who atleast by one theory were first converted to Islam and then converted back). That Kingdom was Vijayanagara. No other kingdom carried the specific aim of preserving Hindu religion and culture. In all other cases, that aim was only incidental.
Marathas fought for Hindu Rajya, their slogan is “Hindu Swarajya”.

Their goal is to drive away invaders from attok to cuttack , that is whole India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles