Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
On the bright side, if pakis do any mischief, IA can start shelling directly into pakjabi heartland.

The immunity pakjabis used to get thru their Kashmiri proxies will be nullified.

It also gives us a excuse to wall up Punjab border. I would like to see nice 30-40 feet high border wall.
I want Shoot At Sight Order for Any Pakjabi Dog who comes near our Border. We stop giving fucking visas to these bastards Sons of bitches in the first place for medical and other shit. Pakjabi Flithy Bastards. Never Trust them or Any Pisslam for that matter.

Deathstar

Country flag
Why blame Pakistan for Khalistani terrorism when it was our doing in the first place??? Who created Bhidranwale? Indira Gandhi cz of petty politics.
Op Bluestar and subsequent riots are a black spot on our History , shouldn't have happened at all. Now get ready to face the brunt.
Only option is to trust our Sikh brothers.
Punjab has chosen Congress gives us some hope that they are beyond this khalistani BS

sthf

Country flag
I want Shoot At Sight Order for Any Pakjabi Dog who comes near our Border. We stop giving fucking visas to these bastards Sons of bitches in the first place for medical and other shit. Pakjabi Flithy Bastards. Never Trust them or Any Pisslam for that matter.
The lady doth protests too much, methinks.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Khalistanis are not buying this theory. They have already declared Captain Amarinder Singh Cynical and confused who has been consistently warning Pakistan at the same time presiding over preparation for the Corridor ceremonies. I mean this is their fallacious logic either Captain stop warning Pakistan or stop this corridor.

Khalistanis are slowly creating parallel religious bodies and their media has been working consistently discrediting Akali Dal and SGPC.

Probably they are not that harsh on SGPC because after the take over they will use the same institution to impose their rule.

Compile all my posts on this issue, the bloodbath is coming and I have no high hopes from Modi to come hard at them. He has been demonized for no good reason but just in case he loses it and slaps them back to a clam for the next 2 decades.

The coercion of the masses is already going on. I have spoken to many of my friends privately and they do not want to talk about it, in a sense, they are justifying this radicalization.

If the violence is not unleashed the machinery to unleash politico-social anarchy is ready to go.

Leftist Islamofascist Lobby and academia they are directly feeding on have already equipped them with new lexicons to shout and subdue any resistance both in universities and religiopolitical mobilities.

Political upheavals, electoral discrepancies and instability happens in many states but it never converts into separatism or treachery against India. But in Punjab or Kashmir can spill into separatism and victimhood ad nauseam against Evil New Delhi.

The era of gracious textbook politics died after the rise of that scoundrel Kejriwal and they have tasted the blood. Little bit sense left In Punjab will die soon after Prakash Singh Badal or Amarinder Singh perishes.

In a nutshell interesting times ahead.
It's fight for survival of the fittest. Pakistan is now openly supporting separatism in India and India too should go full steam for the kill. Only way to give deadly blow to these attempts is disintegration of Pakistan. Paki economy is already in ICU, it should be walk in part to create anarchy there.

Go for sabotaging and bombing Fauji foundation companies. Hit Paki Army cash flow that sustains them and ISI. We should be in overdrive for purchasing new lethal arms that skews equation more in our favor and forces Paki to compete in arms race.

Pakiland is a shoulder for Khalistanis and Kashmiris. They are preparing for referendum 2020 - Khalistan. Where are our plans? Till what time we will play defensive and only cry in media Pakiland is using kartarpur for Khalistan.

Why LoC is calm? We should pound them and let them exhaust themselves competing with IA. Why CAPs have stopped? We are giving time to Pakiland to regroup and rearm.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
It's fight for survival of the fittest. Pakistan is now openly supporting separatism in India and India too should go full steam for the kill. Only way to give deadly blow to these attempts is disintegration of Pakistan. Paki economy is already in ICU, it should be walk in part to create anarchy there.

Go for sabotaging and bombing Fauji foundation companies. Hit Paki Army cash flow that sustains them and ISI. We should be in overdrive for purchasing new lethal arms that skews equation more in our favor and forces Paki to compete in arms race.

Pakiland is a shoulder for Khalistanis and Kashmiris. They are preparing for referendum 2020 - Khalistan. Where are our plans? Till what time we will play defensive and only cry in media Pakiland is using kartarpur for Khalistan.

Why LoC is clam? We should pound them and let them exhaust themselves competing with IA. Why CAPs have stopped? We are giving time to Pakiland to regroup and rearm.
We Need to Fund Balochis and Pashtuns Freedom Fighters against the PorkiShitani Pakjabi Dogs. We can do the funding through Iran and Afghanistan both wants Indian Support and Indian Money. The IRGC and Afghan Army will Both cooperate with us in getting the Weapons and Money Delivered to the Balochis and Pashtuns Respectively. India has strong support base in Chabahar Port in Southern Iran and also through our consulates in Afghanistan. We can coordinate a lot of Shit against PorkiShitani Dogs through there. Balochis and Pashtuns always had nobody to help them but we must change that.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
We Need to Fund Balochis and Pashtuns Freedom Fighters against the PorkiShitani Pakjabi Dogs. We can do the funding through Iran and Afghanistan both wants Indian Support and Indian Money. The IRGC and Afghan Army will Both cooperate with us in getting the Weapons and Money Delivered to the Balochis and Pashtuns Respectively. India has strong support base in Chabahar Port in Southern Iran and also through our consulates in Afghanistan. We can coordinate a lot of Shit against PorkiShitani Dogs through there. Balochis and Pashtuns always had nobody to help them but we must change that.
No use. Pakiland uses overwhelming force against separatists. They will be kidnapped or carpet bombed using PAF. They don't have to worry about moral high ground like India and no Islamic nation or Leftist libturds will question them who have more sway in media.

What price Paki generals paid for massacring 3 million in Bangladesh? They lost territory but did any BBC or NYT or WP asked them for war crimes?

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
No use. Pakiland uses overwhelming force against separatists. They will be kidnapped or carpet bombed using PAF. They don't have to worry about moral high ground like India and no Islamic nation or Leftist libturds will question them who have more sway in media.

What price Paki generals paid for massacring 3 million in Bangladesh? They lost territory but did any BBC or NYT or WP asked them for war crimes?
Exactly Pakistan as a nation is poor but it's army isi literally have access to unlimited money unlike india were everything is on record. Pakistan spends millions and millions of $ in buying opinions and media houses and covertly they have support from many different anti india countries such as UK.
Which india cannot do because charges against government will arise if they will do that.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Exactly Pakistan as a nation is poor but it's army isi literally have access to unlimited money unlike india were everything is on record. Pakistan spends millions and millions of $ in buying opinions and media houses and covertly they have support from many different anti india countries such as UK.
Which india cannot do because charges against government will arise if they will do that.
Not literally. Pakiland is west leverage against India and they support Paki to keep India in check. Likewise Islamic nations too pamper Pakiland because they aim to get nukes and army for hire. Another advantage of Paki is they vote as a block and thus many politicians heed to their demands. Indians don't vote in bulk for one candidate, if they vote at all.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Why LoC is calm? We should pound them and let them exhaust themselves competing with IA. Why CAPs have stopped? We are giving time to Pakiland to regroup and rearm.
Though Khaistanis are working at the instigation of Pakistan and their Western protectorates. And If one understands the western ways of statecraft; they shelter and pamper such separatist to use them when required. They have great resources to invest in multiple plans and contingencies to check competing nations.

The haunting bogy of 1984 has been already killed by them because when Modi raised this issue, tried to restart the investigations and used it as a political issue against Congress-I they mocked him and said it won't click with us anymore. Their hatred for Modi and revulsion for anything he touches made this perpetual victimhood redundant. Just recently one of the News Commentator was saying we have moved on because he doesn't want it to be a political advantage for Akali Dal and BJP.

So coming back to Pakistan I am not interested in punishing Pakistan but its proxies.

Modi has disappointed me post-Pulwama as I expected him to purge half the valley.

I have consistently maintained that in order to win Kashmir and make it the land of Dharma again we have to lose it first and then win it. People are not getting my point but will do sooner or later.

The same way I will be hardly worried about how Pakistan uses Khalistani separatism but I will wish GoI to give them what they want inside Indian Punjab, rather expedite it. After honest profiling, I suggest without violent conflict there can never be a long-lasting peace. The political correctness, affirmative action and appeasement are not going to work.

One excerpt from the Ardas in Sikhism, actually the prophecy or the order by the Guru reads the following:

Raj Karega Khalsa Aaki Rahe Na Koye
The Khalsa (Pure Ones) shall rule, the impure will be no more.
Khwar Hoye Sab Milenge Bache Sharan Jo Hoye
Those remaining who got ruined, destroyed and separated will unite again with the mainstream (Panth).

Now people may think it is exclusive to Sikhs but If I understand the ways of the divine who do not take sides, it is only for those who will be siding with the Dharma. Let us wait and see who is on the side of the Dharma.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Pakistan getting SPITROASTED. :bplease::bplease:
Afghans or Pashtuns have Generally Kicked Ass of there Enemies. They don’t fear death or Destruction of there people and land. They only have One single objective it is destruction of there enemies without mercy even if it takes months or years to achieve unlike many Hindu Groups who just surrender or join the enemies when faced with imminent defeat. Islam has given them this strength they believe in this Fake Ass Arab Moon God so much that they are willing to die just to get imaginary 72hoors and reach Aloha.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

They did this and even worse in Bangladesh and FATA in the Past. Did that stop Separatists and Freedom Fighters? The Answer is no, India has better Counter-Terrorism and Counter-Insurgency Program than the Camel Piss drinker Pakjabi Dogs and there Army. Indian Army and CRPF has been generally successful in controlling Insurgencies in Northeast, Central and Eastern India and also J&K. Iranian Peoples like Balochis and Pashtuns like there Brother Groups the Kurds have seen war and destruction all there lives. These kind of things don’t face them and also combined with Shitty and Terrorist Teachings of Pisslam it is pretty hard to stop them.

Last edited:

sydsnyper

Country flag
Remember folks, the pakis are running around like headless chickens after Ar.370's revoking. The problem with a headless chicken is that it will run around blind, crash into things before dying... in paki's case they will clash with us. The khalistani referendum bullshit is another front we do not need.

I hope someone questions why not start creating a khalistan from pakjab and then push into india... that should put ISI into a tailspin.. after all pakjab is a larger landmass than Punjab..

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Remember folks, the pakis are running around like headless chickens after Ar.370's revoking. The problem with a headless chicken is that it will run around blind, crash into things before dying... in paki's case they will clash with us. The khalistani referendum bullshit is another front we do not need.

I hope someone questions why not start creating a khalistan from pakjab and then push into india... that should put ISI into a tailspin.. after all pakjab is a larger landmass than Punjab..
The Pisslam Dogs of Pakjab won’t let that happen. Yea they did a BullShit Referendum. So what? it is still Indian land and who the fuck has the balls to take it from India? Canada or Britainstan or US? The Answer is pretty clear Nobody, these Khalistani Dogs are barking at the wrong tree. They won’t get what they want and that is pretty clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles