Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
The Pisslam Dogs of Pakjab won’t let that happen. Yea they did a BullShit Referendum. So what? it is still Indian land and who the fuck has the balls to take it from India? Canada or Britainstan or US? The Answer is pretty clear Nobody, these Khalistani Dogs are barking at the wrong tree. They won’t get what they want and that is pretty clear.
In india public doesn't support this Khalistani moment sikhs are our friends close friends.

Justice should be given to them and government should push courts give punishment to those who did wrong things in 1984.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
In india public doesn't support this Khalistani moment sikhs are our friends close friends.

Justice should be given to them and government should push courts give punishment to those who did wrong things in 1984.
There are Two Types of Khalistanis. Ones who Want justice for there innocent kin who were killed by the Khangressi Dogs on streets in the name of Indira “Gandhi” and then there is the other group of Sikhs who are funded by PorkiShitani Dogs and Foreign Anti-India/Hindu Groups these second group of Khalistanis have deep hatred against India and Hindus and love for Libturd BullShits and Pisslams both at home and Foreign Countries. Indians must support the first group of Sikhs who just want justice for crimes committed by Khangressi dogs who also did many crimes against Hindus themselves us well.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Though Khaistanis are working at the instigation of Pakistan and their Western protectorates. And If one understands the western ways of statecraft; they shelter and pamper such separatist to use them when required. They have great resources to invest in multiple plans and contingencies to check competing nations.

The haunting bogy of 1984 has been already killed by them because when Modi raised this issue, tried to restart the investigations and used it as a political issue against Congress-I they mocked him and said it won't click with us anymore. Their hatred for Modi and revulsion for anything he touches made this perpetual victimhood redundant. Just recently one of the News Commentator was saying we have moved on because he doesn't want it to be a political advantage for Akali Dal and BJP.

So coming back to Pakistan I am not interested in punishing Pakistan but its proxies.

Modi has disappointed me post-Pulwama as I expected him to purge half the valley.

I have consistently maintained that in order to win Kashmir and make it the land of Dharma again we have to lose it first and then win it. People are not getting my point but will do sooner or later.

The same way I will be hardly worried about how Pakistan uses Khalistani separatism but I will wish GoI to give them what they want inside Indian Punjab, rather expedite it. After honest profiling, I suggest without violent conflict there can never be a long-lasting peace. The political correctness, affirmative action and appeasement are not going to work.

One excerpt from the Ardas in Sikhism, actually the prophecy or the order by the Guru reads the following:

Raj Karega Khalsa Aaki Rahe Na Koye
The Khalsa (Pure Ones) shall rule, the impure will be no more.
Khwar Hoye Sab Milenge Bache Sharan Jo Hoye
Those remaining who got ruined, destroyed and separated will unite again with the mainstream (Panth).

Now people may think it is exclusive to Sikhs but If I understand the ways of the divine who do not take sides, it is only for those who will be siding with the Dharma. Let us wait and see who is on the side of the Dharma.
You can be right in your arguments but my take is whatever the circumstances, you can't change your neighbors.

Sikhs-Muslims partnership is one of the most unstable ones in the world. Infact if you remove Hindus from India, there is little possibility that rest of minorities will live among themselves. Without Hindus these minorities may rip each other apart.

Even if Sikhs are able to make khalistan, they know deep down that it's a gamble and paki can pounce on them any second they don't feel threatened by India.

It's not Indian govt fault that bhinderwala took shelter in golden temple even though Congress cultivated bhinderwala. Why hide in the most sacred place?

They did this and even worse in Bangladesh and FATA in the Past. Did that stop Separatists and Freedom Fighters? The Answer is no, India has better Counter-Terrorism and Counter-Insurgency Program than the Camel Piss drinker Pakjabi Dogs and there Army. Indian Army and CRPF has been generally successful in controlling Insurgencies in Northeast, Central and Eastern India and also J&K. Iranian Peoples like Balochis and Pashtuns like there Brother Groups the Kurds have seen war and destruction all there lives. These kind of things don’t face them and also combined with Shitty and Terrorist Teachings of Pisslam it is pretty hard to stop them.
Pakistan can only be disintegrated when fauji foundation comes to an halt. Bangladesh was unique since it shares borders with India and none with paki mainland.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
You can be right in your arguments but my take is whatever the circumstances, you can't change your neighbors.

Sikhs-Muslims partnership is one of the most unstable ones in the world. Infact if you remove Hindus from India, there is little possibility that rest of minorities will live among themselves. Without Hindus these minorities may rip each other apart.

Even if Sikhs are able to make khalistan, they know deep down that it's a gamble and paki can pounce on them any second they don't feel threatened by India.

It's not Indian govt fault that bhinderwala took shelter in golden temple even though Congress cultivated bhinderwala. Why hide in the most sacred place?

Pakistan can only be disintegrated when fauji foundation comes to an halt. Bangladesh was unique since it shares borders with India and none with paki mainland.
India is Connected through Indian “Allies” in the Region. Iran and Afghanistan might have different Agenda than India but has shared goals of taking out Shithole of PorkiShitan. PorkiShitan has been Terrorist hub for Sunni Terrorist in the case of Iran and Pakjabi Hijada Army Supports these Sunni Terrorists and for Afghanistan it is there hatred of Pakjabis and Taliban that drives them. We can use both problems as Alliance against the PorkiShitani dogs and support Pashtun and Balochi Freedom Fighters.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
India is Connected through Indian “Allies” in the Region. Iran and Afghanistan might have different Agenda than India but has shared goals of taking out Shithole of PorkiShitan. PorkiShitan has been Terrorist hub for Sunni Terrorist in the case of Iran and Pakjabi Hijada Army Supports these Sunni Terrorists and for Afghanistan it is there hatred of Pakjabis and Taliban that drives them. We can use both problems as Alliance against the PorkiShitani dogs and support Pashtun and Balochi Freedom Fighters.
Games played by deep state is not so cut and dried. Your hate is blinding you. We may leave pawns alive to establish larger objective. Iran is after their glory of Persian empire that conquered India in their version of history. Likewise Erdogan has same idea of ottoman empire.

Why blame them when we romanticize akhand Bharat?

India is rising power and is threat to all middleweights in the region, more so after BJP.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
That's right. He invited it upon the golden temple, by sheltering there. He also underestimated the Indian state, thinking that India would not barge in and take him out, for fear of offending Sikhs. At the time it was inevitable. Also, it was a demonstration of India's will to the Sikh community in general, that if Sikhism's holiest shrine becomes a terror hub, it will be cleansed. Khalistan by definition does not have access to sea. It will be at India's or Pakistan's mercy. Punjab once India's richest state per capita vice, is nowhere near the top. Ethnic and religion oriented politics have doomed it. There are only 2 crore sikhs, to more than a billion Hindus. We can always take care of the naughty ones among them :pound:

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Its funny how predictable our enemy has become, I believe everyone out here knew before hand that Pakistan will play the Khalistan card once Kartarpur corridor turns into fruition. :rofl:

The amount of crazy things we can do with such a predictable enemy. :devil:
We need to set up assassination squads for Khalistanis in Canada and UK. Accidents, arson, muggings, robberies, gas explosion, carbon monoxide poisoning, hit and run, drowning, etc can be used for this.

Saam, daam, dand, bhed to vanquish Khalistani cancer!

Babloo Singh

Country flag
We need to set up assassination squads for Khalistanis in Canada and UK. Accidents, arson, muggings, robberies, gas explosion, carbon monoxide poisoning, hit and run, drowning, etc can be used for this.

We need to take this Kartpur Gurudwara & the Kartpur corridor before POJK........... thats all we need to do....

Flying Dagger

Country flag
The shankaracharya of Sringeri disagreed. His correspondence with Tipu Sultan exists. As I said. history isn't necessarily how u would like it to be. Excuses are just that. I made a point of history, you can believe whatever you want. I'm not trying to convert anyone here.

I havent whitewashed anything. I know my history fairly well.

My moniker here is chosen well . Carefully. :)
He sent you a whatsapp Abdul I disagree ? :)

Again half baked shit Abdul. You are unable to answer a single point made against your dubious conclusion. And no history isn't a point to be made you came up with your dubious conclusion that Marathas used to attack temples like muslims Ghauri and Ghajini.

The correspondence between shankaracharya means nothing more than the fact Shankaracharya told Tipu ( who was known for destroying temples and forcefully convert non muslim) so that muslims won't attack Sringeri as they were already planning to do.

1. They returned whatever they can find and more than that. Dadasaheb apologised for the conduct by laamans and pindaris .

2.Marathas didn't attacked any temple to destroy them unlike muslims.
So whatever you were trying to throw, swallow it back now.

There have been numerous kingdoms who fought for Hindu pride along with Marathas Vijaynagar ..

Ahom kingdom Maharaja Bhoj Maharana Pratap Bappa Rawal and many more.

The list is endless and is the reason we are still Hindu.

History ain't black ain't white as you said so instead of bringing some incident without knowing what why how who when did those there is no point to be made.

Longewala

Country flag
Where were Marathas when Akbar and Man Singh were raping Rajputana ?
No one sided comments please ?
About a thousand km away.
Whereas Panipat happened next door to Rajputana

That being said, the fault was partly Marathas for not reaching out or making alliances earlier. And a lot of the reason for the defeat were awful strategic decisions by Maratha generals.

And arguably Rajputs as a strong, unified military force really ended after the disaster of Khanwa.

ataru09

Country flag

Again half baked shit Abdul. You are unable to answer a single point made against your dubious conclusion. And no history isn't a point to be made you came up with your dubious conclusion that Marathas used to attack temples like muslims Ghauri and Ghajini.

The correspondence between shankaracharya means nothing more than the fact Shankaracharya told Tipu ( who was known for destroying temples and forcefully convert non muslim) so that muslims won't attack Sringeri as they were already planning to do.

1. They returned whatever they can find and more than that. Dadasaheb apologised for the conduct by laamans and pindaris .

There have been numerous kingdoms who fought for Hindu pride along with Marathas Vijaynagar ..

History ain't black ain't white as you said so instead of bringing some incident without knowing what why how who when did those there is no point to be made.
For what its worth Tirumala and Sringeri still stand in all their glory, while the less said the better about the temples "touched" (to put it mildly) by our benevolent jihadi overlords.

Addendum: No prizes for guessing who Peshwa Balaji Baji Rao was named after. So much for Marathas looting the abode of Balaji.

Longewala

Country flag
I know all this was off topic, but I found the last few pages discussions fascinating and also useful rebuttals of some typical libtard attacks or falsehoods ("Marathas attacked hindu temples" etc)

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Games played by deep state is not so cut and dried. Your hate is blinding you. We may leave pawns alive to establish larger objective. Iran is after their glory of Persian empire that conquered India in their version of history. Likewise Erdogan has same idea of ottoman empire.

Why blame them when we romanticize akhand Bharat?

India is rising power and is threat to all middleweights in the region, more so after BJP.
Iran hasn’t shown any Aggression against India yet. Only the PorkiShitani Dogs have this wet dream of defeating India and Enslaving Indians as slaves or shit like that said by Pedo Muhumud. Iran is After Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Israel and US it has no point in fighting with India one of the only states in region it trades with and has good relations with. Turkey Monkey Bastards on the other hand is different. They are more dangerous than Saudi Arabia and Iran combined. Yes I hate the Pisslams but I wrote the previous after thinking about the subject very Throughly.

vampyrbladez

Country flag

Time to call in this guy.....

vampyrbladez

Country flag
We need to take this Kartpur Gurudwara & the Kartpur corridor before POJK........... thats all we need to do....
Cut the head of the snake and the body will automatically die. If it's a hydra, simply target the middle head!

Indrajit

Country flag
:biggrin2:

So Shankaracharya wrote to Tipu so that “Muslims” wouldn’t attack Sringeri? After the Marathas soldiers had sacked Sringeri? Where he asked for hTipu’s help? Now that’s some creative stuff..:biggrin2: even you are forced to admit that sacking of Sringeri took place, just that Tirupati was also looted. The excuse is that they didn’t destroy? Irregular troops? That they only looted money? I suppose it was okay then to loot temples for money....

There’s no whitewashing of history from me. Muslim rulers did terrible stuff and that includes Tipu. It still doesn’t change the fact that Sringeri has been looted and ransacked only once in its over 1000 years of history. And that was this incident.

I don’ answer a single point? I have stated the facts of what happened. You are offering up interpretation of your choosing for the fact happening. I said you were free to your interpretation. There is nothing to contest here.

Btw, it’s you doing the name calling, usually the response of one who thinks his arguments need the extra masala. Doesn’t make you either smart or correct, merely the opposite.

P.S my last post on this topic.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
even you are forced to admit that sacking of Sringeri took place, just that Tirupati was also looted.
Marathas never looted Tirupati.
In fact they were liberators of temples from British. Marathas were welcomed grandly in temples.

Some one is feeding lot of horse Shit here.
Below is shared by Trueindology.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
:biggrin2:

So Shankaracharya wrote to Tipu so that “Muslims” wouldn’t attack Sringeri? After the Marathas soldiers had sacked Sringeri? Where he asked for hTipu’s help? Now that’s some creative stuff..:biggrin2: even you are forced to admit that sacking of Sringeri took place, just that Tirupati was also looted. The excuse is that they didn’t destroy? Irregular troops? That they only looted money? I suppose it was okay then to loot temples for money....

There’s no whitewashing of history from me. Muslim rulers did terrible stuff and that includes Tipu. It still doesn’t change the fact that Sringeri has been looted and ransacked only once in its over 1000 years of history. And that was this incident.

I don’ answer a single point? I have stated the facts of what happened. You are offering up interpretation of your choosing for the fact happening. I said you were free to your interpretation. There is nothing to contest here.

Btw, it’s you doing the name calling, usually the response of one who thinks his arguments need the extra masala. Doesn’t make you either smart or correct, merely the opposite.

P.S my last post on this topic.
Are the letter and its authenticity proof available to read?

Regards

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
AGAIN...keep this rajput... rajputana....off topic posts away......this is pkmkb thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles