Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think in most of the cases average family man can get encountered with thief's.
Suppose you have a trained German shepherd who gets alerted even from the silent moment. Someone tries to open your gate he starts Barking you and your family gets alerted and urgently call the police (in Delhi police in night reaches to the spot in maximum 15-20 minutes.)
You hide and tell your neighbors thief's lose there cover and run.

2 trained German shepherd can aslo disarm single gun holding person and you ca deal with others with your own combat skills + knife or sword support.

And in more normal city cases 5 guy's without guns but armed with hockey and baseball bats. You are alone with 2 trained German shepherd. I bet those 5 guy's will lose alot of blood.

So in hypothetical situations. You can protect yourself.
Or you can just get yourself a nail gun and nail those suckers perhaps. :lol:

Mangal

Country flag
I think in most of the cases average family man can get encountered with thief's.
Suppose you have a trained German shepherd who gets alerted even from the silent moment. Someone tries to open your gate he starts Barking you and your family gets alerted and urgently call the police (in Delhi police in night reaches to the spot in maximum 15-20 minutes.)
You hide and tell your neighbors thief's lose there cover and run.

2 trained German shepherd can aslo disarm single gun holding person and you ca deal with others with your own combat skills + knife or sword support.

And in more normal city cases 5 guy's without guns but armed with hockey and baseball bats. You are alone with 2 trained German shepherd. I bet those 5 guy's will lose alot of blood.

So in hypothetical situations. You can protect yourself.
Two bullets for two dogs games up! What would you do? Having a licensed weapon would be a better and simple option. In safer hands it has power to stop a crime. Licensed weapons can be traced back if a criminal uses it.The criminals, mafia, politicians their unruly sons and jihadi mobs already have firearms one way or the other. Its the middle class law abiding, tax paying citizens that don't have it. Self defence is a basic right. Unfortunately its not given that much of priority because we are mentally build up that way. And i would like to make it clear by relaxing laws i don't mean making assault rifles available in malls for purchase.

Last edited:

maniacguy

Country flag
If you really think I'm opposing you out of some special love for the 'peaceful ones', then you're dead wrong, my reasoning is purely based on practicality. It's just that from a practical point of view, your suggestions would be counterproductive. We would want the whole world or at least the most of it behind us when and if we do eventually make our move on POK and for that to happen, we'd have to do it with zero atrocities on the locals, plain and simple. In any case, I don't think they'd be foolish enough to stick around when our forces start pouring in, so this whole debate is kinda moot anyway.

Oh and don't let your emotions guide you, kiddo. Trust me, decisions taken solely on emotions will bring about your downfall. So let your emotions fuel you but never guide you or the devil forbid, take over you!!
U r the one who needs to calm down kiddo. When making a conversation try to have some manners by respecting ur elder. Twice u have called rassil krishnan a kiddo by no means he is younger than u according to his profile. There is reason for people like us behaving this way. We have seen felt analysed the mussies action to come to this conclusion.
For these sand niggas showing them the mirror is more effective than ur gandhism which broke this land in the past. The next time something breaks it has to be these sand fellas spinal cord and not kamlesh tiwari's skull.
FOR EACH AND EVERY ACTION (RAMALINGAM DEATH) THERE AS TO BE AN OPPOSITE CHAIN REACTION (AJMAL KASAB).

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Baba giving 321 nightmares....

Muzaffarabad is our. Gilgit-Baltistan is our. We will take it.

Some people may feel this exaggeration. Do not forget, 6 months ago talking about removal of Article 370 was exaggeration for few people. Mark my words It will happen. It will be done. It will be done soon. #GilgitBaltistanHamaraHai #PoK_Hamara_Hai
Hmm... but

Last edited:

Spindrift

Arms sales should be banned. Crime rate goes up no average family man would like to deal neighbors which keep guns. And society in whole will gett shitty. Killing will increase. Gundaraj will increase. Rapes will increase.
Better to ban guns and all.
Sword /knife / a German shepherd is enough for self protection.
How are you going to curtail the sale of illegal guns? Criminals will always have access to illegal guns.

Rapes, murders, drugs they are all banned by law i.e. illegal, but they still happen.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
How are you going to curtail the sale of illegal guns? Criminals will always have access to illegal guns.
With time crime will go down eventually. CCTV cameras are getting installed in Delhi most of the places are under CCTV installation. Education rate is increasing. As public will get more educated and police will get efficient crimes will decrease. It will take time but will happen.
Illegal guns are most of the time pathetic made from desi materials police can easily take on such chaps with there AK-47
With legal gun sales they will happen more.
Murder and other bad things have no end they will always happen. India's population is huge some psychos will always exist.
Islye be alert

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Malaysia has gone bonkers. PM Mathir has given ultimatum to EU to resume supply of palm oil or they will cancel orders of Airbus and instead will prefer Russian passenger planes.

Pakistan is like Rahul Gandhi. Anyone who takes his support sinks with him and his cursed fate.

Malaysia and Turkey will drown too carrying paki's fake claim to land and paki existing as an artificial nation.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
I don't understand the need for modesty in appreciating and commenting on sexual characteristics of enemy females.

War involves claiming booty and this is quite normal.

We are not doing sensitive work here that this distraction will compromise.anyways honey traps do not work like this.

Warriors are not celibate good boys that should obey the rules,i believe that war should be fought with no restrictions or rules of engagement including post war spoils being taken.

This need to chastise is wierd.
A very un-Hindu and cruel way of thought. It's against our culture of Kshatriya Dharma to rape and butcher civilians. But I do fully recognize that the Muslims across the border are salivating to kill and enslave our entire population. We can be somewhat more brutal towards pakis, but should still not approach medieval level barbarity. And against any non Muslim enemy, we should follow the rules of war to the letter.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
A very un-Hindu and cruel way of thought. It's against our culture of Kshatriya Dharma to rape and butcher civilians. But I do fully recognize that the Muslims across the border are salivating to kill and enslave our entire population. We can be somewhat more brutal towards pakis, but should still not approach medieval level barbarity. And against any non Muslim enemy, we should follow the rules of war to the letter.
And it's not just from a humanitarian pov but even from a practical point of view, such acts will be utterly counter-productive at best and complete disaster at worst.

Jameson Emoni

Well, that reminds me. I wonder how many female suicide bombers our Kashmir has produced?
I remember a very recent suicide bombing in north of Pakistan carried out by TTP's female cadre. I'm terrified by the thought of Pakistan beating us here.
Any such past cases?
I am hoping for the sake of us "Indoos" that there are no aspiring female suicide bombers in Kashmir.

:biggrin2:

I do not know the joint (nightclub, bar, sorority, etc.) where female suicide bombers hang out. So, I have to admit I have no idea about their past parties or future party plans. If I do find out where they hang out, I will pass that information to you -- bro to bro.

:biggrin2:

sorcerer

Country flag
J&K: 50 militants return home
Srinagar: It was a quiet humane operation of approaching Maa (mother) launched by Kashmir-based XV Army Corps that saw around 50 Kashmiri youths return to normal life this year, after abandoning the terror groups they had joined.

In this operation, the Army, on the directions of General Officer Commanding (GoC) of 15 Corps Lieutenant General Kanwal Jeet Singh Dhillon, undertook an exercise in the hunt for missing youths and approached their families. The strategically located 15 Corps, also known as Chinar Corps, is at the forefront in fighting the insurgency in the Valley as well as countering Pakistan's actions on the Line of Control (LoC).

"Do good and serve your mother, then your mother and then your father. This is the importance of mother in Holy Quran and that is what showed me the way in order to bring these misguided youths back to their families," Lt Gen Dhillon told PTI recently.

http://www.millenniumpost.in/nation/jk-50-militants-return-home-382818

sorcerer

Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag
Terrorist hideout busted in J-K's Kishtwar, arms and explosives seized
The hideout was unearthed in Sheri area of Mughal Maidan by a joint search party of the Rashtriya Rifles and Special Operations Group of local police, they said.
https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/in...ashmir-kishtwar-arms-explosives-seized-561050
Security forces recovered a cache of arms and ammunition from a terrorist hideout in Jammu and Kashmir's Kishtwar district on Sunday, officials said.

No arrest was made during the operation, the officials said.

The hideout was unearthed in Sheri area of Mughal Maidan by a joint search party of the Rashtriya Rifles and Special Operations Group of local police, they said.

During the search, a Chinese pistol, two magazines with two rounds, one AK magazine with 27 rounds, 8.1 kg explosives, 10 electronic detonators and five switches with the battery used in triggering improvised explosive devices were seized.

sorcerer

Country flag
Malaysia has gone bonkers. PM Mathir has given ultimatum to EU to resume supply of palm oil or they will cancel orders of Airbus and instead will prefer Russian passenger planes.

Pakistan is like Rahul Gandhi. Anyone who takes his support sinks with him and his cursed fate.

Malaysia and Turkey will drown too carrying paki's fake claim to land and paki existing as an artificial nation.
Russian passenger planes.. to replace AIRBUS and BOEING!! Does he even know how many Wide Body Aircrafts does Russia make along the commercial passenger category!!
Hahahaha..
I suppose Russia has the CRAIC or something which is still on the simmer!

Mahathir will have to wait till Russia starts on the plan with the CRAIC...then get on with the clearance for it from all the global agencies...which will take another decade or soo.
Ofcourse Mahathir can wait...and screw Malaysia whole sale for promotion of Jihad and converts version of islamiyat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles