Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
And it's not just from a humanitarian pov but even from a practical point of view, such acts will be utterly counter-productive at best and complete disaster at worst.
How do you think Muslims were able to Subdue all Buddhists and Hindus After Conquering Froniters of India including Kashmir Region. We must counter Convert the Rape Product Pisslam by any means necessary if this has to involve “Rape and Executions” we have to do that as well. Islam was able to Survive many centuries using this and Many other Tactics to convert local population to there side. Pisslam rules by Fear and Radicalization. Don’t get me wrong I am against all that but if enemies are doing it we must also do it to counter them.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Russian passenger planes.. to replace AIRBUS and BOEING!! Does he even know how many Wide Body Aircrafts does Russia make along the commercial passenger category!!
Hahahaha..
I suppose Russia has the CRAIC or something which is still on the simmer!

Mahathir will have to wait till Russia starts on the plan with the CRAIC...then get on with the clearance for it from all the global agencies...which will take another decade or soo.
Ofcourse Mahathir can wait...and screw Malaysia whole sale for promotion of Jihad and converts version of islamiyat.
Malaysia is the PorkiShitan of the Southeast Asia. Malaysian Bastards Completely hate there Hindu and Buddhist Ancestry just like PorkiShitani Dogs. They Mastubate like all Pisslam Dogs Mastubate to the idea of a Pisslamic State.

Aashk

Country flag
How do you think Muslims were able to Subdue all Buddhists and Hindus After Conquering Froniters of India including Kashmir Region. We must counter Convert the Rape Product Pisslam by any means necessary if this has involve Rape we have to do that as well. Don’t get me wrong I am against all that but if enemies are doing it we must always do it to counter them.
You should edit R**pe part....., ......

Spindrift

With time crime will go down eventually. CCTV cameras are getting installed in Delhi most of the places are under CCTV installation. Education rate is increasing. As public will get more educated and police will get efficient crimes will decrease. It will take time but will happen.
Illegal guns are most of the time pathetic made from desi materials police can easily take on such chaps with there AK-47
With legal gun sales they will happen more.
Murder and other bad things have no end they will always happen. India's population is huge some psychos will always exist.
Islye be alert
CCTV cameras are not a deterrent case in point the United Kingdom. Crime has nothing to do with education, its just that we'll have educated criminals. Most of the crimes that a normal citizen falls victim to are crimes of opportunity, police efficiency will not be able to curtail that. Even China cannot curtail illegal guns and related crimes.
Illegal guns are getting better by the day, as technology improves so will the build quality; refer to:
https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog...kitchen-using-salt-water-and-electricity-ecm/
https://gunstreamer.com/watch/3d-printed-fgc-9-lower-receiver-function-test_lWUYR7TE1nyTK1m.html
https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog...-publishes-10th-edition-13000-gun-schematics/

There is no data to support that legal guns are more extensively used in criminal activity. Most of the times legal guns are involved in accidents due to celebratory firing, negligent use and or suicides.
Please refer to this report from 2016, page 98. I could not find the latest. Also note that in this report it does not specify if the murder is actually an accidents due to celebratory firing, negligent use and or a justified homicide under section 100 of the IPC.
http://ncrb.gov.in/StatPublications/CII/CII2016/pdfs/Crime Statistics - 2016.pdf
You'll that see that over 85% of them were with illegal firearms.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Peacefuls love us but sadly they cannot show case there love to us. :frusty::sad::sad:
Fuck This Kashmiriyat BullShit These DumbAss Hindus are Propagating this BullShit Kashmiriyat crap. Kashmiriyat is only Shown by the Kashmir Hindus before getting kicked out by the Pisslams. Pisslam Dogs don’t have this Kashmiriyat Shit. Even after Getting Massacred by the Moselms by the Hundreds, Hindus are still talking and Mastubating to some Islamic Kashmiriyat Crap. This is Truly a Sad Day. Instead of Crying Hindus Should have fought back and Hindus of Jammu and Other Hindus in near by states should supported them. But they didn’t. This would never have happened if other Hindus supported Kashmiri Hindus in Fighting back against Pisslam Dogs.

Last edited:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
CCTV cameras are not a deterrent case in point the United Kingdom. Crime has nothing to do with education, its just that we'll have educated criminals. Most of the crimes that a normal citizen falls victim to are crimes of opportunity, police efficiency will not be able to curtail that. Even China cannot curtail illegal guns and related crimes.
Illegal guns are getting better by the day, as technology improves so will the build quality; refer to:
https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog...kitchen-using-salt-water-and-electricity-ecm/
https://gunstreamer.com/watch/3d-printed-fgc-9-lower-receiver-function-test_lWUYR7TE1nyTK1m.html
https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog...-publishes-10th-edition-13000-gun-schematics/

There is no data to support that legal guns are more extensively used in criminal activity. Most of the times legal guns are involved in accidents due to celebratory firing, negligent use and or suicides.
Please refer to this report from 2016, page 98. I could not find the latest. Also note that in this report it does not specify if the murder is actually an accidents due to celebratory firing, negligent use and or a justified homicide under section 100 of the IPC.
http://ncrb.gov.in/StatPublications/CII/CII2016/pdfs/Crime Statistics - 2016.pdf
You'll that see that over 85% of them were with illegal firearms.
Why gun crime in US is high? Because guns are easily available fuckin fully automatic guns
In 2017, gun deaths reached their highest level since 1968 with 39,773 deaths by firearm, of which 23,854 were by suicide and 14,542 were homicides. The rate of firearm deaths per 100,000 people rose from 10.3 per 100,000 in 1999 to 12 per 100,000 in 2017, with 109 people dying per day.

In india illegal guns are not easy to get third grade cheap up ka katta tamcha. Sanju baba was hiding AK-47 was jailed. No one can get AK-47 in india with ezz if cought will be charged with terrorist dhara.
Get automatic rifles in india 26/11 type incidents will be a daily thing. :).
I have bad mood go to a busy local market just 3 magazine boom.
For some people fun many innocents will die this what love for arms is.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
How do you think Muslims were able to Subdue all Buddhists and Hindus After Conquering Froniters of India including Kashmir Region. We must counter Convert the Rape Product Pisslam by any means necessary if this has involve Rape we have to do that as well. Don’t get me wrong I am against all that but if enemies are doing it we must always do it to counter them.
Rape them? Bruh u okay?
Islam will not survive the end of this century. Petrodollars is the reason why it's surviving in 21st century, else who wd follow a desert cult!

The populace can only be converted by systematic ethnic changes in d region, mass reverse jihad and liberalism a la China. But we ain't China. So this problem will persist as long as Islam survives. The truth is we can only defend ourselves by increasing our numbers while making them stagnant using UCC and banning polygamy,conversions.

Many here are discussing if we shd behave like them. Then what is the diff between a desert cult and a civilisation? We don't rape /massacre them. Tht doesn't mean we sit tight if they enrage us.
Guj model is best to be followed. And violence to end violence is justified acc to our scriptures.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
You should edit R**pe part....., ......
I am Sorry but what i said is the bitter truth. We can’t win a War Against Pisslam Without these Tactics bro. I Don’t want to do any of things that I said in that comment but without we are going to lose and lose badly. For Example one of the Sri Lankan Church Suicide Bomber was a Hindu Girl who converted to Pisslam. Her Pisslam Husband was able to radicalize her Fast using Love Jihad and Other Pisslam BullShit. In places like POK we must consider every Person in the Area to be a threat to our Country. POK is one of the highest Radicalized regions in the world so without brutal tactics we will never be able to subdue the region. You have to consider Every Woman, Child and even Elderly as Threats in Islamic Majority Region like J&K, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Last edited:

Waanar

Country flag
A very un-Hindu and cruel way of thought. It's against our culture of Kshatriya Dharma to rape and butcher civilians.
Much good that did.
I've mixed feelings about our ancestors. On one hand, I feel pride knowing they conformed to their principles when shit hit the fan, yet in the same breath, I have trouble explaining to you the pain I feel when I realize their principles did absolute jackshit.
Hindus are still blamed as intolerant cunts unjustly (Not us cuz that's just true, we're the most intolerant of cuntzz Mother India produced) and half our society can't wrap their head around the concept of pride and honor of being the torchbearers of the last of the polytheists while the other half actively hates their roots. I don't see the same with the rape products.

You know this, THEY know this and the fucking anthropologists know this.
They are descendants of rapists and their victims and yet they can take pride in their ancestry while we quibble among ourselves.

Is there a documented generational stockholm syndrome like phenomenon proven or even theorized by the historians?
Cuz all things considered, I definitely see something like this at play here.

I am Sorry but what i said is the bitter truth. We can’t win a War Against Pisslam Without these Tactics bro. I Don’t want to do any of things that I said in that comment but without we are lose and lose badly. For Example one of the Sri Lankan Church Suicide Bomber was a Hindu Girl who converted to Pisslam. Her Pisslam Husband was able to radicalize her Fast using Love Jihad and Other Pisslam BullShit. In places like POK we must consider every Person in the Area to be a threat to our Country. POK is one of the higest Radicalized regions in the world without brutal tactics we will never be able to subdue the region. Every Woman, Child and even Elderly can be considered a Threat in Islamic Region.
Shaant ho ja, meri jaan.
I'd sooner convert to Islam than to fit into the category of the religion of rapists and I consider myself the most extreme of the extremist Hindus. There are more ways. Just climb to the top of the economic ladder, get your own pet Jihaadin and have some Allahu Ram kidz. No need to make up for lack of dating skillz by directly shoving it up the ass and to the left.
As for PoK, it will be done in phases and will take decades if not a century to wipe out radicalization.

Rest assured, if we remove the stigma of interfaith marriage from our kids and actively encourage to seek out a Allahu Partner as long as they're ready for Ghar Wapsi, it's going to work without.. you know... Rape..
Yikes....:crazy::scared2:

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Much good that did.
I've mixed feelings about our ancestors. On one hand, I feel pride knowing they conformed to their principles when shit hit the fan, yet in the same breath, I have trouble explaining to you the pain I feel when I realize their principles did absolute jackshit.
Hindus are still blamed as intolerant cunts unjustly (Not us cuz that's just true, we're the most intolerant of cuntzz Mother India produced) and half our society can't wrap their head around the concept of pride and honor of being the torchbearers of the last of the polytheists while the other half actively hates their roots. I don't see the same with the rape products.

They are descendants of rapists and their victims and yet they can take pride in their ancestry while we quibble among ourselves.

Is there a documented generational stockholm syndrome like phenomenon proven or even theorized by the historians?
I Agree With You So Much Bro. Kshatriya Honor BullShit Couldn’t save so many Innocent Hindu Girls and Women from Pisslamic Dogs who teared through them like fucking beasts. We will again lose our land, Children and Women to these Pisslamic Dogs if we continue to believe in BullShits like Kshatriya Honor Crap.Things like Jauhar Makes me So Angry and Sad to this day. Our women had to commit Honorable Suicide just save themselves from Pisslam dogs because there “Honorable” husbands couldn’t save them because of so called Pride and Honor Stoping them from outsmarting and cheating the Pisslams in battle.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Much good that did.

Shaant ho ja, meri jaan.
I'd sooner convert to Islam than to fit into the category of the religion of rapists and I consider myself the most extreme of the extremist Hindus. There are more ways. Just climb to the top of the economic ladder, get your own pet Jihaadin and have some Allahu Ram kidz. No need to make up for lack of dating skillz by directly shoving it up the ass and to the left.
As for PoK, it will be done in phases and will take decades if not a century to wipe out radicalization.

Rest assured, if we remove the stigma of interfaith marriage from our kids and actively encourage to seek out a Allahu Partner as long as they're ready for Ghar Wapsi, it's going to work without.. you know... Rape..
Yikes....:crazy::scared2:
I Guess went too far with Rape Crap. But Rest of things I said I back them up. Also my Nibba This Isn’t about Fucking Dating its about taking back for Land from Our Enemies and I don’t want any Relationship with Jihadis in the first place. What I said are Possibilities and Ideas on how to control the land after we are going to retake the land from the Moselms. If we just go and take over POK like we took over Kashmir without Pacifying the population it’s going to be whole another mess to deal with.

Last edited:

Spindrift

Why gun crime in US is high? Because guns are easily available fuckin fully automatic guns
In 2017, gun deaths reached their highest level since 1968 with 39,773 deaths by firearm, of which 23,854 were by suicide and 14,542 were homicides. The rate of firearm deaths per 100,000 people rose from 10.3 per 100,000 in 1999 to 12 per 100,000 in 2017, with 109 people dying per day.

In india illegal guns are not easy to get third grade cheap up ka katta tamcha. Sanju baba was hiding AK-47 was jailed. No one can get AK-47 in india with ezz if cought will be charged with terrorist dhara.
Get automatic rifles in india 26/11 type incidents will be a daily thing. :).
I have bad mood go to a busy local market just 3 magazine boom.
For some people fun many innocents will die this what love for arms is.
Automatic guns were banned in the 1980s in the US, as far as suicides are concerned, lets say if I want to kill myself i don't really need a gun, so lets leave suicides out of this. As far as gun crime in the US is concerned i.e. mass shootings, etc, there are other factors, such as broken families, opioids, etc... We can look at Switzerland as well, where gun ownership is high and negligible gun crime rate.

In India, i don't know about the south, but in the north, especially in Haryana, UP, MP, Bihar, Rajasthan proliferation of illegal is quit high especially in the rural area and there are no rivers of blood flowing as the media would have you believe. There were a few criminals and politicians were caught with AK 47s in UP.

Also, if you remember the police had recovered about 60 licensed firearms from Gurmeet Ram Rahim Insan's compound after the riots post his conviction and not a single licensed firearm was used in the riots. Which provides credence to the argument that people with licensed firearms generally do not use them for criminal activity.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I Guess went too far with Rape Crap. But Rest things I said I back them up. Also my Nibba This Isn’t about Fucking Dating it about taking back for Land from Our Enemies and I don’t want any Relationship Jihadis. What I said are Possibilities and Ideas on how to control the land after we are going to retake the land from the Moselms.
Rape is not required.

Eduction camps are required.

Kill there economy.

Kill there water.

Increase burden on life on them.

Run continuous propaganda.

As men there will fail they will get attracted towards much better place and for life which will be ours. I have listened that paki girl's are one of the biggest bitches.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Rape is not required.

Eduction camps are required.

Kill there economy.

Kill there water.

Increase burden on life on them.

Run continuous propaganda.

As men there will fail they will get attracted towards much better place and for life which will be ours. I have listened that paki girl's are one of the biggest bitches.
Running Anti Islamic Propaganda and Opening Re-education Camps are Every Important but also some Scare Tactics can also help in enhancing the effects of the other two.

Waanar

Country flag
Automatic guns were banned in the 1980s in the US, as far as suicides are concerned, lets say if I want to kill myself i don't really need a gun, so lets leave suicides out of this. As far as gun crime in the US is concerned i.e. mass shootings, etc, there are other factors, such as broken families, opioids, etc... We can look at Switzerland as well, where gun ownership is high and negligible gun crime rate.

In India, i don't know about the south, but in the north, especially in Haryana, UP, MP, Bihar, Rajasthan proliferation of illegal is quit high especially in the rural area and there are no rivers of blood flowing as the media would have you believe. There were a few criminals and politicians were caught with AK 47s in UP.

Also, if you remember the police had recovered about 60 licensed firearms from Gurmeet Ram Rahim Insan's compound after the riots post his conviction and not a single licensed firearm was used in the riots. Which provides credence to the argument that people with licensed firearms generally do not use them for criminal activity.
Guns are overrated but I do wonder what would've happened if Mumbaikars had an AR 15 in each house when 26/11 happened.
paki girl's are one of the biggest bitches.
Yes.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

Bro in US you can get M14 etc awm all high end stuff.
I'm also from north india and if i found someone on road with AK-47 I'm pretty sure he will be killed on the spot without any case filed on him.
Certain guns can be bought in through Bangladesh and myanmar Pakistani border and 1 or 2 cases of gun theft can be seen which is still wayyy below than what we say average thing having ak in india is not cool. And no one have it.

We can look at Switzerland as well, where gun ownership is high and negligible gun crime rate
Bro where you are going? Population of Swiss is fuckin low and mental stability question is real true i don't want to see a man with M41 in mall pushing 5 bullets through me just because he is in dispersion. Swiss average human growth index is simply not comparable to India’s.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Running Anti Islamic Propaganda and Opening Re-education Camps are Every Important but also some Scare Tactics can also help in enhancing the effects of the other two.
Government have people war gaming day and night. Gathering information etc. We created mass moment in Bangladesh just because of our tricks they do know how to do the things in correct way.
Pakistani army napaki army did rapes and Genocide on Bangladesh they were never able to hold them again best way is to fund and give people food education ( Chinese type camps and brainwash them) these rapes butchering are Islamic shit ways.
See how Americans invaded Afghanistan killed millions and still some people have positive views for them.

And dharma culture is very core part of our civilization lakhs of people died to protect it instead of abandoning it we should embrace it.

And most of the refugees situation will be created in Pakistan not in india civilians will flee the area.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles