Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't give a damn and yes i not a practicing hindu but a cultural hindu atheist or more accurately i identify with Bharat .

the muzzie pigs should be more afraid of guys like me,the Sikhs and Hindus here treat them much better,they do not deserve this and their actions should be repaid back with interest,if you think this is too much i should let you into the recesses of my mind.

As for your precious usa it will fall in due time.i keep up a lot with western politics and know for a fact that they are going the way of Britain so will it's so called values. People of bharat do not have to take Any advise from them or their proponents.

I am fully with China on this and can't help but admire them.infact i would be worse.

Evolutionary and memetic survival of this civilization and it's culture is the end game at any means necessary.
If you really think I'm opposing you out of some special love for the 'peaceful ones', then you're dead wrong, my reasoning is purely based on practicality. It's just that from a practical point of view, your suggestions would be counterproductive. We would want the whole world or at least the most of it behind us when and if we do eventually make our move on POK and for that to happen, we'd have to do it with zero atrocities on the locals, plain and simple. In any case, I don't think they'd be foolish enough to stick around when our forces start pouring in, so this whole debate is kinda moot anyway.

Oh and don't let your emotions guide you, kiddo. Trust me, decisions taken solely on emotions will bring about your downfall. So let your emotions fuel you but never guide you or the devil forbid, take over you!!

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hindus should seriously consider purchasing licensesd guns.
For that to happen, the GoI would need to completely revamp its firearms policy. Let's start with the nonlethal stuff like pepper spray, telescopic batons, knuckledusters, tasers, and shit.

Mangal

Country flag
For that to happen, the GoI would need to completely revamp its firearms policy. Let's start with the nonlethal stuff like pepper spray, telescopic batons, knuckledusters, tasers, and shit.
Amit shah hinted recently that old British era laws need to be reviewed and new laws should replace them. Hopefully arms act is one of them. I believe being a capitalistic economy and so many weapons company entering in JV with Indian companies very soon the laws will change. May be 10 yrs or so (+ - 5 ). India has huge untapped weapons market. Eventually money will reach right pockets and laws will be relaxed. Pepper spray or air guns are not "GUNS". I don't know if you have ever got hold of a gun or rifle. If you have you will understand the psychological difference there is between a spray and a firearm.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Baba, Lal topi and other accounts reporting invasion into PoK may come sooner than expected. Don't know if this is propaganda or something serious is cooking. I don't expect an Indian move into PoK right now unless another terror attack of grave magnitude enrage nation.

I don't expect taking back PoK before 2022.
Lal Topi is saying this?

Goddamn it. That man has a penchant for turning things set even in motion into total inactivity by just mentioning it through his disgusing piehole.

Shredder

Country flag
After DJ ISPR's spat with Rabi Pirzada (same girl wearing suicide vest) over item song on his behalf, her nude video went online. Below is watered down version for YouTube.

Hold on a second, are these ugly hoors at the beck and call of the paki army? Pretty much seems like it.

Country flag
[
Hindus are not cowards.
It's just every civilization see a downfall. You cannot stay on top forever.
For most of the time in history india was one of the strongest country. Our culture got spreaded in whole Asia without barbaric means. Colonial rule of British will not be even consist 1% of the time in our history. Indus Valley civilization was one of the oldest civilization our yoga is centuries old.
India is the most powerful country in history single handedly destroyed boat of greek nuns Islamic cunts or Christians or mongols. Don't think that we are not a power. We are part of wheel of dharma. We protect dharma dharma protects us.

India currently is playing game of chankya. We will hurt but will hurt in the way which suits us better. Philosophy of hindus is too. Deep.

It is bad leadership and perversion of history by political parties in the past along with
The people chosen to represent India ( Gandhi) in past that give world this image. Along with the past history of losing territory continuously . Pakistan, Ladakh, Kashmir, Tibet etc.....
. this is first time in Modern history Hindus reclaiming territory. Past governments were
happy to let it go.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Hindus should seriously consider purchasing licensesd guns.
Buying a gun is easy. Most cities and towns have arms stores.

Getting the license isn't easy. You first have to convince a magistrate that there is a credible threat to your life to warrant carrying a firearm to use in self-defense at all times, and that you've filed FIRs with the police to investigate these threats in the past (eg: someone threatening you, extorting you, harrassing you, etc), and that you can't afford PSOs.You then need to have a spotless police history-sheet. Simply telling them "I feel unsafe because of Muslims" won't cut it. Much like visa rejections, a failed arms license application can prejudice future re-applications.

Nobody will legally sell you a firearm without looking at your license first. Once you have a license, you can get a handgun easily, but no automatic weapons or long-guns.

Back in the 1950s when everything was discretionary, my grandfather, who was deputy chief inspector of factories for the state of AP, got a "game license" through his connections as a gazetted officer. With it, he bought himself double-barrelled "elephant" guns for hunting, and a revolver. Our house in central Hyderabad (Himayatnagar) had 3 guns at all times. When he died, my NRI uncle surrendered all his weapons to the police. It was the saddest pieces of his possessions that we saw go away.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Amit shah hinted recently that old British era laws need to be reviewed and new laws should replace them. Hopefully arms act is one of them. I believe being a capitalistic economy and so many weapons company entering in JV with Indian companies very soon the laws will change. May be 10 yrs or so (+ - 5 ). India has huge untapped weapons market. Eventually money will reach right pockets and laws will be relaxed. Pepper spray or air guns are not "GUNS". I don't know if you have ever got hold of a gun or rifle. If you have you will understand the psychological difference there is between a spray and a firearm.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Arms sales should be banned. Crime rate goes up no average family man would like to deal neighbors which keep guns. And society in whole will gett shitty. Killing will increase. Gundaraj will increase. Rapes will increase.
Better to ban guns and all.
Sword /knife / a German shepherd is enough for self protection.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Arms sales should be banned. Crime rate goes up no average family man would like to deal neighbors which keep guns. And society in hole will gett shitty. Killing will increase. Gundaraj will increase. Rapes will increase.
A sword, seriously??!! :D

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Arms sales should be banned. Crime rate goes up no average family man would like to deal neighbors which keep guns. And society in hole will gett shitty. Killing will increase. Gundaraj will increase. Rapes will increase.
Sword above 15 inches is also illegal........

Mangal

Country flag
Buying a gun is easy. Most cities and towns have arms stores.

Getting the license isn't easy. You first have to convince a magistrate that there is a credible threat to your life to warrant carrying a firearm to use in self-defense at all times, and that there you've filed FIRs with the police to investigate these threats in the past (eg: someone threatening you, extorting you, harrassing you, etc), and that you can't afford PSOs.You then need to have a spotless police history-sheet. Simply telling them "I feel unsafe because of Muslims" won't cut it. Much like visa rejections, a failed arms license application can prejudice future re-applications.

Nobody will legally sell you a firearm without looking at your license first. Once you have a license, you can get a handgun easily, but no automatic weapons or long-guns.

Back in the 1950s when everything was discretionary, my grandfather, who was deputy chief inspector of factories for the state of AP, got a a "game license" through his connections as a gazetted officer. With it, he bought himself double-barrelled "elephant" guns for hunting, and a revolver. Our house in central Hyderabad (Himayatnagar) had 3 guns at all times. When he died, my NRI uncle surrendered all his weapons to the police. It was the saddest pieces of his possessions that we saw go away.
I have mentioned in my post that gun laws (related to licence) need to be relaxed. The old British era arms act needs to be reviewed and changed.

Mangal

Country flag
Arms sales should be banned. Crime rate goes up no average family man would like to deal neighbors which keep guns. And society in whole will gett shitty. Killing will increase. Gundaraj will increase. Rapes will increase.
How would you like to deal with a situation were 4-5 men armed with illegal fire arms have intruded in your house?

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
How would you like to deal with a situation were 4-5 armed men have intruded in your house?
I think in most of the cases average family man can get encountered with thief's.
Suppose you have a trained German shepherd who gets alerted even from the silent moment. Someone tries to open your gate he starts Barking you and your family gets alerted and urgently call the police (in Delhi police in night reaches to the spot in maximum 15-20 minutes.)
You hide and tell your neighbors thief's lose there cover and run.

2 trained German shepherd can aslo disarm single gun holding person and you ca deal with others with your own combat skills + knife or sword support.

And in more normal city cases 5 guy's without guns but armed with hockey and baseball bats. You are alone with 2 trained German shepherd. I bet those 5 guy's will lose alot of blood.

So in hypothetical situations. You can protect yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles