Kashmir Fateh Thread August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
So it took an jalsa by a mullah to Islamabad to cool down the temperatures in Kashmir.

I am guessing the next big news from J&K will be the scams after scams that are going to be unearthed there.

I don’t think it is a coincidence that current governor was parked as expenditure secretary in finance ministry prior to his posting.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The chinamen does it all the time and whole world can do squat. Money and stick speaks.
China hasn't been doing something even remotely as horrid as you have proposed!! So your entire rant is just meaningless as it's based on a completely flase assertion.
Secondly, they are running their 'reeducation camps' in territories which are within their borders, so it's basically an internal issue for them and that's one of the biggest reasons why no one interferes with their operations!!
On the other hand, what you're proposing for us to do, is commit genocide on an unprecedented scale in what'd be effectively a conquered land!!
Or have you forgotten that as things stand now, PoK is effectively a part of Pakistan. Sure, logically, it belongs to us but that ain't the case in practice, right?? And the worse part is that it was severed from us such a long time ago that the whole world has begun to perceive the PoK as a Pakistani province and any attempt by us to retake it, no matter how much justified, would have us deemed as the aggressor to the entire fucking world!! And on top of that, you want us to commit genocide of over 4 million inhabitants!! Yeah, it'd be a disaster of yet unseen proportions, have no delusions about it mate.

We need to put our democracy under the bus for a decade
The US didn't seem to need to throw their democracy under the proverbial bus to invade Iraq or Afghanistan, so I for one don't really see any need for us to do that!! Those who sacrifice their freedom for security deserve neither, do remember that.
And for the sake of the xenomorph, stop trying to pin the blame for our weakness and inabilities on our democracy!!
so that AKHANDBHARATH can be re established.
PoK mil jaye, wohi bahut hoga!!Ye akhand bharat ki baat karta hai!!
I would be called a madman in congi period for speaking this.
The only two places I can think of where you wouldn't be called a mad man are Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan!!

JAI SHREE RAM
Yeah, in the meantime, please let us know how many divisions your lord Rama commands and how many of those he'd be willing to send for our rescue if things go sideways. I'd be happy to mail that info to our MoD and the General Staff.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Bhai, I am quite alert in these case. I can smell a fake ID even when porkis try hard to make it look like genuine.
I don't understand the need for modesty in appreciating and commenting on sexual characteristics of enemy females.

War involves claiming booty and this is quite normal.

We are not doing sensitive work here that this distraction will compromise.anyways honey traps do not work like this.

Warriors are not celibate good boys that should obey the rules,i believe that war should be fought with no restrictions or rules of engagement including post war spoils being taken.

This need to chastise is wierd.

Chittorgarh Valour

I like the new map of UT of J&K and Ladakh that the government released. It's better than the proposed one we had expected in terms of organisation and separating them all ethnically. But I do have some criticism. They should have labelled the Ladakh region as GBL (Gilgit Baltisan Ladakh) as that would have scared the Pakis even more. The people in this area are barely 2 million and are also not so anti India so we should make them feel part of us.

We should have also labelled EVERY district in this GBL region like Jammu&Kashmir region including POK. When I was in India, many times I would see the map and for Pok or PoGB it would say N/A (not applied) and be left in grey. This is not good enough. This is our land which we will reclaim and in the mean time we must proudly promote it in terms of all the districts, cities in full colour. If someone has contacts, it would be nice to edit the official govt map and send to them, they may update it. I doubt they will change the Ladakh name but at least show all the cities e.t.c. The jihadi population of POK must be made to migrate, the ones in the UK live here now and it doesn't directly affect them, they can keep crying, many don't even have family there now.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't understand the need for modesty in appreciating and commenting on sexual characteristics of enemy females.

War involves claiming booty and this is quite normal.

We are not doing sensitive work here that this distraction will compromise.anyways honey traps do not work like this.

Warriors are not celibate good boys that should obey the rules,i believe that war should be fought with no restrictions or rules of engagement including post war spoils being taken.

This need to chastise is wierd.
Because it's not the dark ages anymore??!! Wake the fuck up kiddo, wake up and smell the tea, add some biscuits if you need to.

Immortal

Country flag
Nope, cooking omelettes on a gas cylinder in a running train did...
Disaster happened due to faulty wiring of AC in the train. Some passengers complained that they were smelling something burning like burning of wire and had informed authorities but all was ignored.
Cylinder blast is a fake story planted by Sheikh Rashid just to divert attention from him incompetence.

Waanar

Country flag
Disaster happened due to faulty wiring of AC in the train. Some passengers complained that they were smelling something burning like burning of wire and had informed authorities but all was ignored.
Cylinder blast is a fake story planted by Sheikh Rashid just to divert attention from him incompetence.
Nashta fatt gaya....

Baat yo hai ki agar idhar ke Buddhists ne Myanmar ka rasta pakkar liya na toh...
I'll let Pramod Dubey tell you the outcome-

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Because it's not the dark ages anymore??!! Wake the fuck up kiddo, wake up and smell the tea, add some biscuits if you need to.
I don't give a damn and yes i not a practicing hindu but a cultural hindu atheist or more accurately i identify with Bharat .

the muzzie pigs should be more afraid of guys like me,the Sikhs and Hindus here treat them much better,they do not deserve this and their actions should be repaid back with interest,if you think this is too much i should let you into the recesses of my mind.

As for your precious usa it will fall in due time.i keep up a lot with western politics and know for a fact that they are going the way of Britain so will it's so called values. People of bharat do not have to take Any advise from them or their proponents.

I am fully with China on this and can't help but admire them.infact i would be worse.

Evolutionary and memetic survival of this civilization and it's culture is the end game at any means necessary.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag

A dead muzzie is good for the world ,we must rejoice.

I had great pleasure knowing Baghdadi died along with his filthy spawn and had the same reaction.

Waanar

Country flag
I don't give a damn and yes i not a practicing hindu but a cultural hindu atheist or more accurately i identify with Bharat .

the muzzie pigs should be more afraid of guys like me,the Sikhs and Hindus here treat them much better,they do not deserve this and their actions should be repaid back with interest,if you think this is too much i should let you into the recesses of my mind.

As for your precious usa it will fall in due time.i keep up a lot with western politics and know for a fact that they are going the way of Britain so will it's so called values. People of bharat do not have to take Any advise from them or their proponents.

I am fully with China on this and can't help but admire them.infact i would be worse.

Evolutionary and memetic survival of this civilization and it's culture is the end game at any means necessary.
Easy there, Fuhrer.
There are ways which, while harsh, will work in reducing the radicalism within the Islamic cult and the cult itself without the fucking shower.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Baba, Lal topi and other accounts reporting invasion into PoK may come sooner than expected. Don't know if this is propaganda or something serious is cooking. I don't expect an Indian move into PoK right now unless another terror attack of grave magnitude enrage nation.

I don't expect taking back PoK before 2022.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Easy there, Fuhrer.
There are ways which, while harsh, will work in reducing the radicalism within the Islamic cult and the cult itself without the fucking shower.
No i don't believe so and the rest of the logic follows.

I am talking like a person who has seen and read what Islam truly is not what I wanted it be.

Basically you desperately want your idea of Islam to be true so that you can play cope.

I like the Chinese way they assume Islam at its most pure and deal with that construct.

I see which one bears result all over the world,guess who is winning.

Please reply regarding the last sentence ,i rarely post and mostly only like.

Don't let your china bias cloud your answer .

Unless you guys have atleast the most basic roadmap,don't come up with values and liberal talking points,they should be regarded at the same level as aman am asha arguments.

Deathstar

Country flag
Baba, Lal topi and other accounts reporting invasion into PoK may come sooner than expected. Don't know if this is propaganda or something serious is cooking. I don't expect an Indian move into PoK right now unless another terror attack of grave magnitude enrage nation.

I don't expect taking back PoK before 2022.
Only if Mudi government wishes to divert attention from failing to run the country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles