Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Jay panda interview with DW news..

He did well...

Panda was stalling and not giving adequate responses. I could have done better job of ripping off this old fool.

He's asking for Indian armed forces to apologize for using pellet guns. No mention of casualties of armed forces, soldiers court martialed, rescue operations by army in floods, CRPF hotline for help, local Kashmiris killed by Salwar kamiz etc

India needs its version in the West. We are being labeled as aggressor just for reclaiming our land that has been part of Bharat since 5000 years.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I do not believe in forced conversion. However, Indian government needs to setup a special commission that will investigate all conversion of Hindus to make sure there was no mischief involved. If needed, these converts need to be given a path to ghar waapsi.
In Hinduism there is no concept of conversion.
But to make sure future generations are free from cancer we need to bring them into Hinduism. After all historically they were Hindus only.

Jameson Emoni

For that, we'd first need to severe their links from them pesky mosques and the fucking imams, oh and the madrassas. In short - dismantle the mosques and madrassas and then load the peacefuls into trains and send them off for reeducation, and I guess our northern neighbours can lend us some help on that front. Let those chinese be of some help to humanity for a change.
It is called Patriotic Education Camp :) It is China's gift to humanity :)

I do not think it is necessary to send all the Muslims there. It should only be reserved for Islamists.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
lol....they willl do something which they didnt in last 13 centuries....
Yes because this is a different age. Earlier, there was very less communication between different regions. The religion of the king or the village head used to be your religion. Anyone who dissented were punished. Now everyone has access to information and everyone can discuss any topic freely. That's the reason why Iranians and Kurds are leaving Islam. Because they know now that it's all hogwash.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Yes because this is a different age. Earlier, there was very less communication between different regions. The religion of the king or the village head used to be your religion. Anyone who dissented were punished. Now everyone has access to information and everyone can discuss any topic freely. That's the reason why Iranians and Kurds are leaving Islam. Because they know now that it's all hogwash.
It's Islamic Republic of iran. And global population of Islam is not going down.
They still kill people in the name of jihad.
Millions have been killed.
Let's remove indian army from borders then you will understand everything better.
When jihadis will reach your home. :) i bet they will teach you everything nicely.

They killed hundreds of people in Mumbai just few years back. They will do bomb blast on daily basis id allowed.

Afghanistan jihadi.
Africa slowly slowly becoming jihadi.
Middle east shit.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes because this is a different age. Earlier, there was very less communication between different regions. The religion of the king or the village head used to be your religion. Anyone who dissented were punished. Now everyone has access to information and everyone can discuss any topic freely.
That's true but the problem is, muslims are still effectively living in middle ages!!

That's the reason why Iranians
Yeah, only a tiny lil fraction of the population!! And besides, those guys are nothing like our local variety.
and Kurds are leaving Islam.
Kurds were never really that fanatical, to be honest.
Because they know now that it's all hogwash.
I know it's all hogwash and I take regular flak from people around me for saying the same but the muslims??!! Nah, I don't believe they will ever realize that, not the vast majority of them anyway. Just go ahead and tell that to a Muslim's face and see what happens. On second thought, don't do that. don't wanna be responsible for what's gonna surely happen to you.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
In the late 20th and early 21st centuries, the names of many militant groups included the word "jihad":

The International Islamic Front for the Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders: (Osama bin Laden's 1998 fatwa),
Laskar Jihad of Indonesia,
Palestinian Islamic Jihad Movement,
Egyptian Islamic Jihad,
Yemeni Islamic Jihad.
Some conflicts fought as jihad since the 1980s include:

Rohingya mujahideen insurgency (1947–1961)
Soviet–Afghan War and Afghan Civil War (Islamic Unity of Afghanistan Mujahideen, 1979–1992)
Iran–Iraq War (1980–88, considered a jihad by the Islamic Republic of Iran)[189]
Kashmir conflict (Lashkar-e-Taiba, 1990–present)
Algerian Civil War (1991–2002)
Somali Civil War (Al-Shabaab, 1991–present)
Internal conflict in Bangladesh (1991–present)
Moro conflict (Abu Sayyaf, 1991–present)
Bosnian war (Bosnian mujahideen, 1992–95)
Afghan civil war (Taliban, 1994–present)
Insurgency in Northeast India (MULTA, 1996)
Xinjiang conflict (East Turkestan Islamic Movement, 1997–present)
Al-Qaeda insurgency in Yemen (Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, 1998–present)
Chechen war and Insurgency in the North Caucasus (Arab Mujahideen in Chechnya, 1994–present)
Nigerian Sharia conflict (Boko Haram, 2001–present)
Insurgency in the Maghreb (al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, 2002–present)
Iraqi insurgency (Islamic State of Iraq, 2003–present)
South Thailand insurgency (2004–present)
War in North-West Pakistan (2004–present)
Sistan and Baluchestan insurgency (Jundallah, 2004–present)
Insurgency in Balochistan (Jundallah, 2004–present)
Gaza–Israel conflict (2006–present)
Northern Mali conflict (2011–present)
Syrian civil war (Al-Nusra Front, 2011–present)
Factional violence in Libya and Libyan Civil War (Shura Council of Benghazi Revolutionaries, 2011–present)
Syrian Civil War spillover in Lebanon (2011–present)
Insurgency in Egypt and Sinai insurgency (2011–present)
Wave of Terror in Europe (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, 2014–present)
Conflict in Najran, Jizan and Asir (2015–present)
ISIL insurgency in Tunisia (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, 2015–present)

Fred Donner states that, whether the Quran only sanctions defensive warfare or whether it commands the waging of an all-out war against non-Muslims depends on the interpretation of the relevant passages.[183] According to Albrecht Noch, the Qur'an does not explicitly state the aims of the war which Muslims are obliged to wage; rather the passages concerning jihad aim to promote fighters for the Islamic cause and they do not discuss military ethics.[1

(They don't not care about military ethics if they want to rape someone's sisters they will do it.
If they want to kill some 3yo kid they will do it.
We all are chilling because we are provided to live with that atmosphere.)

definition, terrorist acts committed by Muslim groups or individuals who profess Islamic or Islamist motivations or goals. Islamic terrorists have relied on particular interpretations of the tenets of the Quran and the Hadith, citing these scriptures to justify violent tactics including mass murder, genocide, child-molestation and slavery.[3

Last edited:

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
On a note i don't have any problem with those Muslim who have only loyalty with our state.
Of course, like our brother Yousuf or the likes of Abdul Hameed and Nazir Ahmed Wani and countless such soldiers who sacrificed their lives in the line of duty. The average muslim isn't that bad, usually but they've got this weird horde mentality and they are so easy to manipulate and that's what makes them so dangerous to be around.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
It's Islamic Republic of iran. And global population of Islam is not going down.
They still kill people in the name of jihad.
Millions have been killed.
Let's remove indian army from borders then you will understand everything better.
When jihadis will reach your home. :) i bet they will teach you everything nicely.

They killed hundreds of people in Mumbai just few years back. They will do bomb blast on daily basis id allowed.

Afghanistan jihadi.
Africa slowly slowly becoming jihadi.
Middle east shit.
Of course, we should not remove army from border just to check how they react. And I'm not telling to go too pacifist. I'm saying if we just take them out of the equation and ignore Pakistan instead of treating Pakistan as an obsession, we'll start seeing much progress. Let's talk more about China or Russia or US or European countries but let's stop this obsession with Pakistan. We should not go down to their level.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
That's true but the problem is, muslims are still effectively living in middle ages!!

Yeah, only a tiny lil fraction of the population!! And besides, those guys are nothing like our local variety.

Kurds were never really that fanatical, to be honest.

I know it's all hogwash and I take regular flak from people around me for saying the same but the muslims??!! Nah, I don't believe they will ever realize that, not the vast majority of them anyway. Just go ahead and tell that to a Muslim's face and see what happens. On second thought, don't do that. don't wanna be responsible for what's gonna surely happen to you.
Not a tiny fraction but maybe around 30%-40% and the number is rising don't care about religion in Iran. And everyone in the world is already doing a good job of highlighting faults in Islam so it's not like we are not doing anything.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Pakistan instead of treating Pakistan as an obsession, we'll start seeing much progress
When was the last time you saw government of india dealing with porkis?
Government of india have clear cut policies of keep hammering them use big guns anything increase cost for pakis and get them on there knees.
It's propaganda of indian government to show case Pakistan as evil to the public and Kashmir as problem to gather public support and public have no forgiveness for Kashmir terrorists extremist now. Article 370 is removed because public will wills it. If we will not do that internal question can rise and which can lead to a pathetic situation.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Not a tiny fraction but maybe around 30%-40% and the number is rising don't care about religion in Iran. And everyone in the world is already doing a good job of highlighting faults in Islam so it's not like we are not doing anything.
Again, you've to understand that Iran is a different beast as compared to the rest of the islamic world.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Few days ago one BSF jawan was killed by Bangladeshi border security force.
Most obvious reasons with which most of the members agreed is that bsf jawan was killed because he was a Hindu.
Manmohan Singh accidentally mentioned that 25% of Bangladeshis are anti-Indian, during an informal press meet.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...of-pacts-signed-with-india-1606771-2019-10-06

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sc...rising-anti-india-sentiment-across-the-border

https://m.rediff.com/news/2005/dec/21bspec.htm

Bangladeshi are become pro Chinese. To counter india we cannot undermine that we did many things for Bangladesh and they hate india just because we are Hindus.
Current government is pro india opposition is totally anti india.
That’s Why we need to Make Beggardeshi Dogs Fears Us. I really thought we would have killed some dogs back for killing of our Soldiers. But we didn’t it reinforces in the mind of the Beggardeshis that Hindus are Cowards and Pussies which we can’t allow. Rape Products from Arabia were able to conquer Middle Shit and frontiers of India Because of there ruthlessness and cowardliness of the polytheist Peoples in the region. We need to shoot Beggardeshi border monkeys when they move against us. So it reinforces fear into them for not to mess with Hindus and India.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
That’s Why we need to Make Beggardeshi Dogs Fears Us. I really thought we would have killed some dogs back for killing of our Soldiers. But we didn’t it reinforces in the mind of the Beggardeshis that Hindus are Cowards and Pussies which we can’t allow. Rape Products from Arabia were able to conquer Middle Shit and frontiers of India Because of there ruthlessness and cowardliness of the polytheist Peoples in the region. We need to shoot Beggardeshi border monkeys when they move against us. So it reinforces fear into them for not to mess with Hindus and India.
Hindus are not cowards.
It's just every civilization see a downfall. You cannot stay on top forever.
For most of the time in history india was one of the strongest country. Our culture got spreaded in whole Asia without barbaric means. Colonial rule of British will not be even consist 1% of the time in our history. Indus Valley civilization was one of the oldest civilization our yoga is centuries old.
India is the most powerful country in history single handedly destroyed boat of greek nuns Islamic cunts or Christians or mongols. Don't think that we are not a power. We are part of wheel of dharma. We protect dharma dharma protects us.

India currently is playing game of chankya. We will hurt but will hurt in the way which suits us better. Philosophy of hindus is too. Deep.

Last edited:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Someone here said one cool thing that.
Aryabhatta created zero even before that piglet Mohammed was born.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles